GUILTY OH - Summer Inman, 25, abducted & murdered, Logan, 22 March 2011

Well, here it is right here:

Her father-in-law, William A. Inman, had dreams of turning his home into what he called "Mercy Ranch," a second chance for the homeless and wayward.

Neighbors said he went door to door, soliciting them for money to fund the idea​

They said one of the people the Inmans took in was Summer Inman's current boyfriend.

In December, Summer Inman and her boyfriend returned to the home with a sheriff's deputy, to retrieve some belongings.​

According to the sheriff's office, William A. Inman threatened to shoot his daughter-in-law's new boyfriend.

He struggled with the deputy, and ended up pleading guilty to aggravated menacing, resisting arrest, and persistent disorderly conduct, McEntyre reported​

If the Crown Vic. did not have a front license plate, and it was never seen around the Inmans property (as per FB poster), then why did the Inman's even use it?

In the state of Ohio, Ohio residents are required to have their license plates on the front and the rear of your vechile.

The only exceptions are:

1. You buy a new or used car and the auto dealer gives you a cardboard temporary tag to display on the rear of your vechile.

2. You are an auto salesman and you can display auto dealer tags on any vechile you're driving.

I guess the question here is, did the Inmans vechile have a out of state license plate that only have require a rear license plate?

The Mercy Ranch has their own website, but you have to look in Cache to see it on a Google Search. He talks about the Grandchildren in the testimonial here. :(

A Snip:
Dear friend,
Thank you for taking your time to read this letter. I'm writing you today to ask for your support. My name is William A. Inman (Bill). I'm 47 yrs. old and been in church most of my life. I've been ordained into the Ministry for several years. My life changed in 2004. The Lord started drawing me to go to Florida to help people in need after the hurricanes hit. Me, my wife (of 27yrs.), son and daughter-in-law packed up and went. This pretty much changed my life from here on.

You see I was in a comfort zone. I had life made. I built a small church (House Of Prayer) it was paid in full, my home was almost paid for, my cars were paid for and I was truly blessed!

William A. Inman

http://www.mercyranch.com/bills_testamony.html

Well, the raffle for the Mercy Ranch was cancelled until further notice.

Seems like the 100 winners would be drawn when the Ranch had sold 100,000 x $10.00 tickets. Hmmm.

Found quite a bit about William Inman founding the House of Prayer Church. In the UK, during the 1800's.

Summer D. Inman
- 25 years old
- 5 feet, 3 inches
- 120 lbs.
- Brown hair
- Green eyes
- Last seen wearing blue jeans and black or dark colored tee shirt with white writing across the front.
The Logan Police Department is investigating an apparent Kidnapping that happened about 11 p.m. Tuesday. According to witnesses, the incident occurred near the area of Hunter and Market streets.
Logan PD reports that two men dressed in dark clothing exited their vehicle and forced a woman into their car. They then drove away from the scene.
Suspects are descried as two males in dark clothing, the driver was described as a female with "bleach blond" hair.
The suspect vehicle was described as either a white Ford Crown Victoria or Mercury Marquis with tinted windows.
Anyone with information about Inman or the suspects is asked to call the Logan PD at 740-385-6866

Woman Reported Abducted from Logan
DSCF0214%20-%

image-summer-280.jpg

Apparent Kidnapping Victim Forced Into Vehicle in Logan
A 25-year-old woman is forced into a vehicle late Tuesday in an apparent kidnapping, and Logan police is asking for the public's help.
Two male suspects forced Summer D. Inman, 25, into a vehicle in the area of Hunter and Market streets at about 11 p.m. Tuesday, according to witnesses.
The suspects immediately left the scene.
More...

Police: Woman kidnapped along Logan Street
Logan police said they are searching for a 25-year-old woman who was apparently kidnapped late Tuesday.
More...

Woman reported abducted from Logan
The Logan Police Department is investigating an apparent Kidnapping that happened about 11 p.m. Tuesday. According to witnesses, the incident occurred near the area of Hunter and Market streets.
More... Video included...

Update: Abducted Logan Woman
911 CALLER: "She's no where else to be found."
Her father called 9-1-1 when she didn't come home.
911 CALLER: "I'm calling about my daughter, Summer Inman."

Summer Inman is only 25-years-old and a mother of 3. She is now missing.

Logan police in Hocking County say she was kidnapped.

Search for missing Logan woman expands to Akron
A Logan mother of three still is missing Thursday morning after witnesses say she was abducted late Tuesday night.
Eyewitness accounts indicated two male suspects forced 25-year-old Summer Inman into a vehicle outside Century National Bank in the area of Hunter and Market streets in Logan at about 11 p.m. Tuesday.
Inman had completed an evening shift at the bank for a cleaning service, NBC4 reported.
A Logan police report said Inman was forced to get into an older-model, white Ford Crown Victoria. No license-plate information was available.
Wednesday night, a Logan police report indicated Inman was abducted by at least one male. Witnesses told police a female, described only has having "bleach-blond" hair, was driving the suspect vehicle.
More...

Estranged husband in laws of missing Hocking County woman arrested
The estranged husband and in-laws of a missing Hocking County woman were arrested last night and charged in her disappearance.
But Summer Inman, 25, of Logan, remains missing.
Authorities say that Inman was abducted Tuesday night outside the Century National Bank in downtown Logan, where she was working an evening shift for a cleaning service.
Her husband, William A. Inman II, 26; his father, William A. Inman, 47; and his mother, Sandra K. Inman, 46, were all arrested last night at a Ray, Ohio, home in Jackson County.
More...

3 arrested in kidnapping of Logan mom
Three people have been arrested in connection with the kidnapping of a 25-year-old Hocking County mother, the FBI announced late Thursday.
Inman's estranged husband, William A. Inman II, 26, was arrested along with his parents, William A. Inman, 47 and Sandra K. Inman, 46, in Jackson County, the FBI said.
All three were arrested without incident in Ray, Ohio at 9:30 p.m. and were charged with kidnapping. They are expected to appear in Jackson County Municipal Court on Friday.
More...

Logan woman still missing; husband, in laws jailed
The search for Summer Dawn Inman continues this evening, with police conceding they have few leads on her whereabouts.
Her estranged husband and in-laws were arrested last night and charged with kidnapping the 25-year-old mother of three. The parents and son agreed this morning to return to Hocking County to face the charges.
More...

Missing Woman's husband, in laws charged with kidnapping
Three family members who face charges in connection with the disappearance of a 25-year-old woman are in custody at the Southeast Ohio Regional Jail after waiving their extraditions on Friday.
William A. Inman II, 26, was arrested with his parents, William A. Inman, 47 and Sandra K. Inman, 46, in Jackson County on Thursday night. Each face kidnapping charges stemming from the disappearance of the younger Inman's estranged wife, Summer, earlier this week.
More...

Arrests made in kidnapping of missing Logan woman
Police have arrested three people, Thursday evening in connection with the disappearance of a missing Logan, Ohio woman on March 22, 2011.
More...

Logan mother still missing
A missing Logan woman's estranged husband, mother-in-law and father-in-law all are behind bars in Athens County Friday.
Summer D. Inman, 25, disappeared during an apparent abduction in Logan late Tuesday.
An investigation into Summer's apparent kidnapping led them to 26-year-old William A. Inman Jr., 47-year-old William A. Inman Sr., and 46-year-old Sandra K. Inman.

Three charged in Summer Inman disappearance
Three people have been arrested and now charged in the case of the missing mother of three, Summer Inman, from Logan, Ohio.

Surveillance images of Summer Inman

03/26/2011
Hope grows dim in Ohio of finding kidnapped mother alive
Ohio authorities are losing hopes that a kidnapped 25-year-old mother of three will be found alive.
Summer Inman, who is 5-foot-3 and 120 pounds with light hair, blue eyes and fair skin, has been missing since Tuesday, when police believe she was kidnapped in the town of Logan about 40 miles southeast of Columbus.
More...

FBI: Missing mom may not be found alive
The search for missing mother of three, Summer Inman, continued on Saturday as investigators said they are considering the possibility that she will not be found alive.
Inman, 25, was allegedly kidnapped by her estranged husband, William A. Inman II, and his parents, William A. and Sandra Inman, 10TV News reported.
She was apparently abducted on Tuesday night from an alley behind a Hocking County bank where she was working.
More...

Exclusive interview with witness whose tip helped police
On Friday, a witness stepped forward to talk about the Summer Inman case exclusively with an understanding we would use discretion, and to not use their name to protect their identity. Since we know this is important information, the Missing Persons Examiner respected their privacy and their children's privacy, and have opted to use the name "Pat" to keep their identity private, but the facts remain the same.
More...

03/28/2011
Logan mother could be seriously hurt or dead
The search still is on for 25-year-old Summer Inman Monday morning, six days after her apparent abduction late Tuesday.
Law enforcement, including K9 units, searched areas in Hocking, Perry, Morgan and Muskingum counties Sunday.
More...

Vigil planned for missing mom
Community members are planning a vigil on Monday night for a missing mother of three who has not been heard from in almost a week.
Police said Summer Inman was kidnapped on Tuesday night by her estranged husband and his parents, 10TV's Glenn McEntyre reported.
More...

Husband and in laws arrested in kidnapping of missing mom
A missing Ohio woman's estranged husband and his parents are in custody after witnesses spotted two men force her into a car driven by a bleach blonde woman, Logan Police said.
More...

Tires may hold evidence in search for Logan mom
Police are asking for help finding a man who may have information in the disappearance of a missing Logan woman.
The search still is on for 25-year-old Summer Inman Monday morning, six days after her apparent abduction on March 22.

I just turned on the 10:00 P.M. news on WTTE-TV in Columbus.

WTTE is reporting tonight that a candle light vigil for Summer Inman was held in Logan. Family and friends gathered at the vigil. WTTE did show a video of Summer's children at the vigil.

WTTE also reported that some of the local residents wanted to organize their own search for Summer, but they wasn't for sure where they should begin their search at.

Also of interest, WTTE is reporting that Summer's ex-husband and in-laws were seen in the Ford Crown Victoria in Cleveland.

In Zanesville, WHIZ-TV is reporting that the search on Sunday for Summer Inman in Muskingum, Perry and Morgan Counties did not turn up anything.

http://www.whiznews.com/content/news/local/2011/03/28/search-for-missing-mom-in-muskingum-county

The Mercy Ranch has their own website, but you have to look in Cache to see it on a Google Search. He talks about the Grandchildren in the testimonial here. :(

A Snip:

Wow. That was one of the craziest letters I have ever read. Almost as crazy as Pastor Dion's blog.

Too bad Mr. Inman doesn't seem to have heard of spell check. What a bunch of BS that letter is. Just trying to bilk people out of $10.

And now I have "Jesus, take the wheel" running through my head after reading his letter.

UGH

Poor Summer. <Mod Snip>
MOO

Authorities seek clues to Logan woman's disappearance in Cleveland

Police: Ex-husband, inlaws spotted at auto salvage yard

Monday, March 28, 2011 05:26 PM

By Mary Beth Lane
The Columbus Dispatch

Investigators trying to find missing mother-of-three Summer Inman are now looking at a Cleveland auto salvage operation for clues to her whereabouts.

The estranged husband and his parents were indicted Friday on charges of kidnapping, a first-degree felony. They are scheduled to be arraigned in Hocking County Common Pleas Court on Wednesday.

Investigators continue to encourage the public to search their own property - focusing on areas close to a roadway, or near bridges and overpasses - for clues of any recent suspicious activity or clothing similar to those worn by Summer Inman at the time of her abduction.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2011/03/28/missing-woman-clues.html?sid=101

Wow, buying new tires when your old ones were perfectly fine, is about as obvious as buying a new mattress after your wife goes missing.

Poor Summer and her family.

It begs the question: I know you don't have to be an intellectual giant to know to swap the tires (the lack of that is apparent in the obviousness of the swapping) but if they indeed did kill Summer, then why would they discard her or her belongings near the road? To me that'd be like using a potato as a silencer and then announcing on a megaphone that you've just killed someone.

Let's say they watched an ep of CSI and knew that specific kinds of pollen, etc, can cling to car tires and identify a region in which LE could search. They wouldn't just toss her out three feet from the road, would they? Whether it was for trace evidence or tread, it would seem to indicate they went somewhere off the main thoroughfare. Yet the emphasis on roadsides has been publicized more than once. I get the impression at least one of them is talking, and it likely isn't the driver. She/he might be more aware of the location, whereas someone tasked with restraining or discarding Summer might just remember an "overpass" or "a ditch."

I'm probably overthinking. This case just has my mind spinning at the sheer inexplicable nature of the crime.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if WAI's little outreach program wasn't just a ploy to get those plural marriages brewing and a compound going. Take in the vulnerable and get them to brew and deal your drugs or God only knows whatever else. I bet by the end of this case we'll know far, far too much about the Inmans and the life from which poor Summer tried to escape.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back