WARNING:GRAPHIC PHOTOS Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do find this difficult to refute: That is why it has bothered me so much.

There Was No Clean Up

http://injusticeinperugia.blogspot.com/p/there-was-no-clean-up.html
It was claimed by the prosecution that Amanda and Raffaele made an effort to clean up the evidence that would point to them.

The prosecution claimed that the footprints detected with luminol proved there was a clean up effort. Luminol does not prove that there was any clean up effort. There was absolutely no proof presented in court showing any clean up. Luminol glows from many different substances other than blood. Luminol reacts with various household cleaners, different types of soil, rust in tap water, and many other substances. Luminol helps to find areas that may be blood. When the luminol glows, the area can then be tested to see if the stain is actually blood. None of the footprints detected with luminol were tested for blood. If they were tested, then the information was withheld by the prosecution because it did not show the result they wanted. Either way, the footprints detected with luminol were never proven to be blood. These footprints had nothing to do with the murder. They certainly do not prove that there was a clean up effort of any kind.

Prosecutor Mignini made the claim that Amanda attempted to clean up her finger prints from the crime scene. Mignini stated: "It is reasonable to hypothesize that she herself felt the need to eliminate the traces of her presence from an apartment in which she lived."

At the trial, the prosecutor's own fingerprint expert, Giuseppe Privitera, flatly refuted this hypothesis. He said fingerprints tend to get smudged, often it is hard to find good ones even of someone who lives at the scene of an investigation, and nothing he found at the cottage suggested that any effort had been made to remove fingerprints intentionally. [. . . ] The prosecution presented no evidence whatsoever that proved that any clean up effort took place. Bloody shoe prints from Rudy Guede's shoes are seen going down the hall and right out the front door. How could Amanda and Raffaele clean the floor, removing all of the evidence that pointed at them, while leaving all of the evidence that pointed to Rudy completely untouched? There is no credible evidence putting Amanda or Raffaele in Meredith's room at the time of the murder. This type of clean up effort would simply be impossible. There is no credible evidence putting them in the room because they were not there. The prosecution's theory is simply nonsense.

What is so difficult to refute? Which part you find more convincing then what is explained in the judges report? The judges report is pretty clear on what the footprints are made of, how they are connected to the crime scene and what is cleaned and by who. Why would it be so difficult to clean the visible footprints without touching the visible shoe prints?

What is so difficult to refute? Which part you find more convincing then what is explained in the judges report? The judges report is pretty clear on what the footprints are made of, how they are connected to the crime scene and what is cleaned and by who. Why would it be so difficult to clean the visible footprints without touching the visible shoe prints?
Because it is presumed that they were not visible without the luminol.

I find that HIGHLY improbable. So you think she cleaned her own prints and left RG's prints on purpose, and then when she had to come up with a suspect to defer attention she made up someone else entirely? If she knowingly left all of RG's evidence while cleaning up her own, wouldn't it then follow that she name RG when ILE is forcing her to say that she was there with someone?

Because it is presumed that they were not visible without the luminol.
In addition, I believe the report by Sollecito's legal team's forensic expert, which proved the so-called print of Raffaele's was actually that of Rudy Guede, to be FAR more convincing than the Massei report.

Forensics expert Francesco Vinci showed in great detail, in his expert testimony in court, that the two prints actually belonged to Rudy Guede. THAT is what I find so difficult to refute.

I find that HIGHLY improbable. So you think she cleaned her own prints and left RG's prints on purpose, and then when she had to come up with a suspect to defer attention she made up someone else entirely? If she knowingly left all of RG's evidence while cleaning up her own, wouldn't it then follow that she name RG when ILE is forcing her to say that she was there with someone?
I never said they knowingly left 'all' of RG's evidence. I said they left the shoe prints knowingly. Accusing your partner in crime is never a good idea IMO.

In addition, I believe the report by Sollecito's legal team's forensic expert, which proved the so-called print of Raffaele's was actually that of Rudy Guede, to be FAR more convincing than the Massei report.

Forensics expert Francesco Vinci showed in great detail, in his expert testimony in court, that the two prints actually belonged to Rudy Guede. THAT is what I find so difficult to refute.
The shoe prints are RG's. I agree with that.

I never said they knowingly left 'all' of RG's evidence. I said they left the shoe prints knowingly. Accusing your partner in crime is never a good idea IMO.
I do not think that that is what they did; I don't think Guded was their partner in crime; i think he acted alone.

Yes, because they were cleaned. I am probably misunderstanding you?
I mean they would not have been able to see clearly what they left. They would not have therefore known what might show , or know how to make Guede's invisible ones remain yet not their own...

Professor Vinci found evidence of all three suspects on the bra clasp. Do you accept this evidence as well?

I think it is pretty clear from Vinvi's report and pictures that the footprint is as well.
I am not surprised. From a more objective point of view, in every trial against RG it was never concluded that his footprint was anywhere. Up to the Supreme Court it was noted that the bathmat print is compatible with RS and excludes both AK and RG. So how you can say 'pretty clear' is beyond me.

I mean they would not have been able to see clearly what they left. They would not have therefore known what might show , or know how to make Guede's invisible ones remain yet not their own...
I still don't get it. How do you know how visible the prints were before they cleaned them?

I still don't get it. How do you know how visible the prints were before they cleaned them?
I guess I have been taking it on faith that the refuters are learned, and telling the truth.

I am not surprised. From a more objective point of view, in every trial against RG it was never concluded that his footprint was anywhere. Up to the Supreme Court it was noted that the bathmat print is compatible with RS and excludes both AK and RG. So how you can say 'pretty clear' is beyond me.

This is from the Rudy Guede's final appeal (PRESIDED OVER BY DR. UMBERTO GIORDANO)

"For Sollecito they give evidence: traces of DNA on the piece of fabric to which to the hooks of the bra are attached, the knife, which is compatible with the wounds inflicted on Meredith, found at his house with traces of Knox's DNA on the handle and Kercher’s on the blade, a print of a bare foot which is compatible with Sollecito's, found on the mat in the bathroom. For Knox: the traces on the knife handle found at the home of Sollecito, statements by Guede, the footprints from Knox and Sollecito detected by luminol, traces of genetic material on the sink and bidet, the phrase "I was there" in a conversation intercepted in prison between Knox and her parents, the testimony of Nara Capezzali who, at the time of the crime from her home about 70 meters away from via della Pergola heard a heart-rending scream and soon afterwards the footsteps of people going in opposite directions, towards via del Melo and along via del Bulagaio." (page 10)

Having viewed the records, the sentence and the appeal
heard in PUBLIC HEARING on December 16, 2010,
on the report made by Judge Dr. ENZO IANNELLI
Having heard the Chief Appeal Court Prosecutor
in the person of Dr. Gialanella

http://truejustice.org/ee//documents/perugia/guedesupremecourtsentencingreport.pdf

I guess I have been taking it on faith that the refuters are learned, and telling the truth.

In Rudy's final appeal ... notably overseen by a prosecutor other than Mignini ... the conclusion is that footprints from Knox and Sollecito were detected by luminol. This suggests to me that without luminol, they were not detected.

In Rudy's final appeal ... notably overseen by a prosecutor other than Mignini ... the conclusion is that footprints from Knox and Sollecito were detected by luminol. This suggests to me that without luminol, they were not detected.
Right, they were not visible. How is it determined that they were made the night of the crime?

Are "refuters" pro-conspiracy; attempting to refute, or prove false, the court conclusions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie