Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems the original person that posted under ANS said her account was hacked and posting under another name.

But they seem the same person to me..*shrugs*

Dang, and I was excited that maybe "it" had blocked me and that I had hit a nerve? :floorlaugh:

It's account is still ANS...you may very well be blocked..lol

although you dont' need a twitter account to view anything :)

So the state can take that money from her right? I hope... If she doesn't pay her meager 20$ fee next time there's no excuse.

Yep, all I do is google their name, and their twitter page comes up! Thank God because I would be going nuts since I can't stand Twitter and don't want to join it just to read some tweets, lol.

:floorlaugh: I am blocked! For real!! :floorlaugh: I'm dying laughing here. All because I said "Who gives a (bad word) about Casey's miserable life. All we care about if Caylee." or something like that. Why would a Casey non-supporter block me for that?

Suggestions for the state of Florida : cease her camera, computer, nose ring, ear cuff,white tanktop/bra thing and dog....throw them up on e-bay and put it towards her debt.

:floorlaugh: I am blocked! For real!! :floorlaugh: I'm dying laughing here. All because I said "Who gives a (bad word) about Casey's miserable life. All we care about if Caylee." or something like that. Why would a Casey non-supporter block me for that?

They blocked your I.P address? Wow, they are real technical! Oh and way to go :) took one for the team :)

Congratulations!

They blocked your I.P address? Wow, they are real technical! Oh and way to go :) took one for the team :)

I read her blog this morning and now I am blocked from the twitter account. I freaked out when I got to the bottom of the page and it had where I was from and my IP address.

BBM

Originally Posted by momto2girls&2boys
Can we post names? I don't want to get into any trouble! but it is the same person who leaked the first photos!

Thank you - if you feel okay about it, could you send me a private message and if not, I completely understand. Thanks.

hmmm... I see momto2girls&2boys only has 9 posts, and might not be able to PM yet! I believe you need a certain amount to do that - how many - no idea!! Just thought I'd let you know! :seeya:

and...

:wagon: momto2girls&2boys

Spice was posting stuff about that - but since my computer was freezing every time I went to look at some of this stuff, I gave it up. I believe she said it was on "OCA's" facebook. I haven't seen it but of course I disagreed that it was Lee living in a really messy place, having gained a lot of weight and sporting an earring who was grinning at her.

I think the cyberworld is like some kind of a crazy Alice In Wonderland where nothing can be believed and no one is who they say there are. In other words they are all crazy and I am not. :floorlaugh:

Just to clarify: It was on Holly and Jon's facebook page. Boycott The Future earnings of casey anthony-no money for murder. I have no idea of an OCA fb. I just follow that one because they originally broke the video, have appeared on HLN discussing it and seem to have made it their mission to fight for Caylee and block Casey from making money the best they can. That is why they put her video on you tube to begin with. To thwart her. Not sure of an OCA fb and if there was one I would definitely not be following it.

Despite my patience and best efforts, the Twitter talk (aka RUMOR DRAMA) is obviously not going to stop so this thread is now closed.

This post falls at random. I just now opened it for the first time today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305