Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
They closed down a whole street. I'm sure they are searching inside each home in that area. I found her mom on facebook, there's some cute pictures of Isabel. Doesn't seem to have any of her dad's pictures on there. Just the mom & kids.

Nurse, not much posted on twitter for the past hour. I have only heard one call on the scanner about her (the address). Doubt they will say much that the public can hear.

Agree...i have seen nada come across my twitter or links.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I can't see a 6-year old going out of the house at night, they are old enough to be afraid, unlike perhaps a toddler. JMO

Even if she wasn't afraid...why would she go outside at that hour? Pet? Was she mad at her parents for some kind of discipline? Sleep walking?
If it was an intruder, how can we reach the young parents about the safety they need to take? So many young adults/parents don't watch the news and have no idea, imo. Send pamphlets home with the children from school? Would they still "get it"? IDK!!??? It just never stops and perps are so dang brazen anymore it makes your head spin.

Prayers they find her....soon. ie: pierced ears also

Isabel's mom is a nurse & from her fb, she appears to be a loving mom, always taking time for her children. I hope that's okay to say.

The overnight disappearance of a 6-year-old Arizona girl triggered a massive search Saturday by scores of police, FBI agents and a large contingent of deputy U.S. Marshals as officials investigated the possibility that she might have been kidnapped or just wandered off.

First-grader Isabel Mercedes Celis's parents last saw her in bed at 11 p.m. Friday, and they discovered her missing at about 8 a.m. Saturday, said Tucson police spokeswoman Sgt. Maria Hawke.

Police continued to search an area of Tucson around East Broadway Boulevard and Craycroft Road late into the afternoon using street patrols, canines, detectives and a helicopter.

Read more: http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/na...f8c-5bee-b3a2-4fca557ae9b3.html#ixzz1sjCGQ8Ii

They may wait until the local news...when is that, 10pm PST? So another 3-4 hours?

I am literally weeping right now, because I don't think this is a made up story (ie llisa) I think Isabel is such a beauty that she attracted the wrong person and my heart breaks right now...off to cry

ETA: after i go cry im going to go hug and kiss my 6-yr old some more

Did they say if windows were open, unlocked, etc...? I just have a hard time with the idea of someone coming into a houseful of people and no one knowing...(yes, I know about the infrequent cases in the past...) But it just seems so unlikely if house was locked up, etc...JMO

Did they say if windows were open, unlocked, etc...? I just have a hard time with the idea of someone coming into a houseful of people and no one knowing...(yes, I know about the infrequent cases in the past...) But it just seems so unlikely if house was locked up, etc...JMO

Only a comment I read they said the screen was off her bedroom window. Nothing official. I wish our news would show itself. I'm getting disappointed in it. Some cases amaze me with the reporting.

I understand what you are saying cluciano. Rare cases. There is a SO who lives 5 houses from hers I read. Level 3. Haven't checked it out yet though.

I'm trying to find out if they are wanting the public to help search. Nothing so far.

On the KVOA news article someone posted a comment about a report of a suspicious male who has been watching children on the playground at Isabel's school.

They closed down a whole street. I'm sure they are searching inside each home in that area. I found her mom on facebook, there's some cute pictures of Isabel. Doesn't seem to have any of her dad's pictures on there. Just the mom & kids.

BBM: Maybe because of this:

JMO

Both parents live in the home, so police had no indication a child custody dispute was involved but weren't completely ruling it out.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/tucson-police-search-missing-year-girl-16187737#.T5M__9XQ00o

They may wait until the local news...when is that, 10pm PST? So another 3-4 hours?

Tucson is in mountain time but without daylight savings time so it makes them appear to be on pacific time this time of year. The local news would start in 2hrs45min (approx)

BBM: Not that I have read, but they did say this:

Investigators also were examining every door and window of the house for signs of a break-in, Hawke said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/tucson-police-search-missing-year-girl-16187737#.T5M__9XQ00o

I'm confused. The article says both parents live in the home meaning there is no custody dispute (which leads me to believe the parents are married..).

But, LE said they were not completely ruling out a custody dispute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46