Patrick B. Visit (REVISITED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patrick is concerned for Caylee - he is attending the prayer vigils and participated in last Friday night's fundraiser. He can be discussed till you're blue, he IS, however, an innocent bystander.

How do you know this? Are you friends with him? What evidence do you have to support this? (Curious, trying to fill in the pieces here)

How do you know this? Are you friends with him? What evidence do you have to support this? (Curious, trying to fill in the pieces here)

I am not going to offer "evidence," but I would NOT state something as fact that I do not KNOW to be true. Patrick has a sincere interest in helping to bring Caylee home.

I am not going to offer "evidence," but I would NOT state something as fact that I do not KNOW to be true. Patrick has a sincere interest in helping to bring Caylee home.

I was after facts - just the facts maam. Not feelings.

the first time i saw that jailhouse video i was in a conspiracy mindset and i TOTALLY saw secret messages and warnings and threats.

but you guys are probably right the guy is on the straight.

i just don't understand how he was even able to SEE casey, since they weren't even really good friends, as in she didn't quite recognize him.

maybe LE thought it would bring out some information or like we were talking about on that thread where those two detectives said they need to get someone in there that she 'trusts', maybe they overestimated his connection to her and thought perhaps he could be used as a confidante.

did i tell you guys i LOVE these separate threads?

I started this thread because I have seen a lot of questions raised about the person that visited Casey in jail – Patrick Bou******. Many felt his visit might be important. I wanted to share what I had discovered and let everyone discuss why he visited Casey and see if you can help me make sense of what I found.

Patrick visited Casey in jail and she didn’t seem to recognize the name or the person. She played along, but the sound of her voice said she didn’t have any idea who he was or why he was there. Patrick seemed to realize this and mentioned Liberty Middle School and Colonial High School – along with the fact that he hung around with a Mike W. This name seemed to jog Casey’s memory and I think she started to realize who this guy was. If you listen carefully after he hangs up, you can hear Casey say something like “NOW I know who this kid is!”. http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/07/audio-from-case.html

Mike W. can be found on the Colonial High School website under the alumni list for 2004 – along with Casey Anthony. He was apparently someone Casey was familiar with in high school. http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2004.htm . I also believe Patrick Bou******. was in the same class, only under the name Daniel Bri**. I have found connections between the two. Here is what I found:

I checked on Classmates.com and found a listing for a Daniel Bri**. that attended Colonial High School – Class of 2004. This same profile stated that Daniel Bri**. attended Boone High School – Class of 2004 – but under the name Patrick Bou****** (the name used at the jail). Confirming this, I found that the Boone High school website also lists a Patrick Bou******. as an alumni – Class of 2004. http://www.boonebraves.ocps.net/2008/alumnilist.php?d=2000.

Patrick has a Facebook page which mentions Casey and the Anthony’s. Among his friends is a Jazmin E. who is also in the same Colonial High School alumni list for 1004 as Casey, Daniel and Mike. He also lists "Fran Bou******." as a friend – and since they share the same last name, I believe this to be his mother. This is may be supported by the fact that I found a listing on www.whitpages.com for a Francine Bri** – who apparently once worked at Boone High School where Patrick was listed as an alumni!

So in summary, I think his name used to be the name he used at the jail, and it was then changed to the name on the Colonial HS roster – probably based on the marital status of his mother. Why the change in first names, and why he switched back to the other name is still a mystery. But there is a man in Florida that carries the name he used at the jail and he runs a fishing business in Florida. So perhaps he changed it back for that reason.

On the Classmates.com site - there are other names used by Daniel in his profile. These other names have other profiles as well. Under these other names, the bio info is the same as what he provides under the Daniel name. So they were set up by the same person...but the dates of graduation, etc. don't match. I was not able to find alumni lists for the schools listed under these other names to verify them. You will have to find these other names yourself, as I have not been allowed to list them here. Just look at the Daniel Bri**. profile and search the name he used at Wapahani High School, and go from there.

I am sorry I was so long-winded, but this was really confusing…and very hard to communicate to others! Especially since my original post was edited and I can't use full names - you can't use just last initials because they are the same...but the full name is not! So pardon my second edit - but I thought it necessary to make my original post make sense again. (Mods - if I still have too much info....please edit accordingly.)

I really don't think this guy had any real agenda for going to see Casey other than to inject himself in the case. She didn't even seem to know who he was until the very end, and seemed quite "peeved" that he was there wasting her time. So I don't think his visit was very important to the case. In any case,I would love to get others feedback on what they think.

Maybe he was there to deliver a "message" to Casey that at first she didn't get but then started to figure out.

Or he is just someone else that was looking for his 15 minutes of fame.

This might not be nothing but check this out.. maybe ZG is a combination of kids that she went to school with .. All of the names are there..

If you go to this link, listed in the alumni there is a MIKE W voted "most athletic". Wonder if this is THE same Mike Wr to which Patrick B was referring? That Patrick guy looked like a "loser" and misfit in school. If this is the same Mike W , to which Patrick refers, I DOUBT seriously they would have been friends or hung out together. Most "jocks" don;t hang out with "losers" at school.

So either this is the wrong Mike W

Patrick is throwing around the name Mike W because it makes him look "important" to Casey, that he may actually now be with the IN crowd.

or is was some sort of code.

I'd be interested to see if LE ever sought out this mike Walker and questioned him?

JMO

If you go to this link, listed in the alumni there is a MIKE W voted "most athletic". Wonder if this is THE same Mike Wr to which Patrick B was referring? That Patrick guy looked like a "loser" and misfit in school. If this is the same Mike W , to which Patrick refers, I DOUBT seriously they would have been friends or hung out together. Most "jocks" don;t hang out with "losers" at school.

So either this is the wrong Mike W

Patrick is throwing around the name Mike W because it makes him look "important" to Casey, that he may actually now be with the IN crowd.

or is was some sort of code.

I'd be interested to see if LE ever sought out this mike Walker and questioned him?

JMO

I found a Mike W. from Colonial HS Class of '04 on Classmates.com. He didn't complete the profile, but he did put a picture of some football players on it. So I assume he was on the team.

I think Patrick and Mike may have hooked up after graduating. I think they are both very Christian-oriented from what I am reading, and perhaps they do this together now. Unless there is evidence that Casey has been involved with these two in the last year, I can't imagine that LE would be that interested in interviewing them at this time.

The visit from Patrick B has always bothered me. The first time I saw it, I got an eerie feeling that it was a message from Mike W. or someone else possibly.

Idk, it just doesn't sit right and I agree that in her voice you can hear her insecurity during the visit.

The visit from Patrick B has always bothered me. The first time I saw it, I got an eerie feeling that it was a message from Mike W. or someone else possibly.

Idk, it just doesn't sit right and I agree that in her voice you can hear her insecurity during the visit.

I agree. It seemed that this visit was to give Casey some type of message. I think he stated, if you need to talk about something just let it go. Or something like that. I initially thought he was saying hey, I'm here for you, but then it seemed like he was suggesting she just not say anything to anyone. As in a warning. Maybe I read something into it that wasn't there. Maybe he was just nervous.

The Patrick B visit has long confounded me! Here's something I dug up...don't know if it's related, but maybe it will lead to something else.

http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_g5gjxg

Since Frank B was also on the visitor list with him, although I didn't see him in the video, I did a pretty exhaustive search for Frank B in Orlando and came up with...nothing!

The Patrick B visit has long confounded me! Here's something I dug up...don't know if it's related, but maybe it will lead to something else.

Since Frank B was also on the visitor list with him, although I didn't see him in the video, I did a pretty exhaustive search for Frank B in Orlando and came up with...nothing!

I believe I have found him. Frank B. doesn't live in Orlando. He owns a fishing business. http://www.alwaysfishing.com/

As I stated before, I don't think Casey expected this visit, and I don't think he went there with a message. The conversation did not sound "cryptic" to me - just very uncomfortable. Just as I would expect it to be. Casey didn't know who is was or why he was there. You can hear the disgust and "whatever" attitude in her voice. She was irritated and just wanted to get off the phone. He on the other hand just didn't really know what to say. I think it was awkward for him because I believe he hoped for more of a positive response from her. I do not believe this call was important.

This jailhouse visit has always puzzled me too. Something about it just doesn't set right imo. And the fact that there was another PB who was a murder victim at 3 yrs of age...I guess this case is chock full of coincidentals, but, I really hope LE delved into this.

This visitor to Casey has made me wonder also. The conversation was strange and yes it could just be that he felt he should be a good person and go see Casey, but he got their before anyone else. That is what made my smell’s fishy go off. This person may not be envolved in anything and only knows Casey because of school. So keeping that in mind I had done some digging a few weeks ago and I did not find the name listed at manta.com but it does seem to be there now. Interesting! Maybe I just didn’t see it. So now that this popped up I went back and reviewed what I had found and went from there.

Take a look. Would love to know what others think.

This Patrick B. does not seem to have his own address that I can find but has a relative by the name of Fran. I found him listed as 22 years. Orlando is one of the towns he is connected to.
Peoplefinders.com

Ok, I looked at your link
took the address and ran a google search and saw this link
www.octaxcol.com/OclWeeklyReports/LocalBusinessTax2007/lbtnb20071126-30.pdf

go to page 5 and look at the sixth listing down. Notice the name connected with this listing. That is the [edited for a Correction ]it is NOT the same last name that PB said to Casey in his brief conversation.

Now I put in the name of the business and came up with this:
http://www.gatheringguide.com/event_directory/fl_florida/vendor_bands_djs_entertainment_8668.html
There is no website for this business nor a fax number that I can find. No independent newspaper articles came up, no interviews, no reviews. I noticed the contact person’s last name and thought geez two of the most common American names. I read this description of this business and well ….. some things do come to mind. Maybe someone from the area would know about this company and keep me from reading between the lines of this add.

As far as the name of the president goes I did find one in Orlando born in 1963 living at the same address as the business listing on the gatheringguide website with different phone number.
http://stevemorse.org/birthday/zaba.html?state=FL

You can listen to the conversation with Casey and Patrick on this site
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/07/audio-from-case.html

After making the correction with the last name that this PB said [I listened again with a new media player and was able to hear it clearly this time] I cannot connect him to the name listed on the business tax record that happens to be the come up with the same street address. The businsses are both in the entertainment line but that in itself does not mean anything.
I have found nothing else that connects this Patrick B. to Casey other than High School at this time.

ok folks it's like this, this type of posting is not and i repete is not permitted on ws. Now if there was proof that this case was linked to gang related this would be a different story, but it is not. I will be timing folks out that post in this manner. I think members need to go read our tos. This case is about caylee.

I'm new here, so bear with me while I ask a question that is probably blatantly obvious to everyone else. I've seen several posts alerting people that gang talk is a big no-no. I just looked at the TOS and I didn't see a specific reference to gang talk (although it is quite possible that I missed it), so I'm not really sure about what is going on. Why is "gang talk" different than any other theory? I'm not trying to be a smart aleck...I genuinely don't understand the difference between a gang-related theory and any other kind of theory.

Could someone send me a link to the area in the TOS that explains this..or could you PM me? I'm not trying to stir any trouble up, I just want to be sure I understand all the rules!

TIA!
~Michelle

It is actually stated explicitly in the rules for this forum not the TOS, I think... (right now I can't find them). The mods have said more than once if you talk about it (because there is ABSOLUTELY NO proof) you WILL either get a time out or be banned. Windchime is a mod so she'd know better than I would.

I'm new here, so bear with me while I ask a question that is probably blatantly obvious to everyone else. I've seen several posts alerting people that gang talk is a big no-no. I just looked at the TOS and I didn't see a specific reference to gang talk (although it is quite possible that I missed it), so I'm not really sure about what is going on. Why is "gang talk" different than any other theory? I'm not trying to be a smart aleck...I genuinely don't understand the difference between a gang-related theory and any other kind of theory.

Could someone send me a link to the area in the TOS that explains this..or could you PM me? I'm not trying to stir any trouble up, I just want to be sure I understand all the rules!

TIA!
~Michelle
Huh? I don't even know what gang talk is! That's how naive I am! Maybe I'm the one who needs to be enlightened?! And how did you come up with that mod comment...looks like it was posted quite a while ago..last month sometime!

Please take a listen to this visit - and who is Mike r that he is referring to? Casey plays like she doesn't remember who Patrick is yet he says for what it's worth - we're still on your team and if there is anything that you want to talk about (Casey sighs big time) - just let it go. It was a two minute visit. Does Casey approve who gets to visit her? (You know we can see her visitors log and as a parent, I would be having a hissy fit to fill all the visits to my daughter with Family!) What's up with this??? Anyone think this could be a secret message to her about Caylee? He visited her on the 24th of July?

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_jail_conversation.mp3

Patrick was someone she went to high school with, but didn't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288