2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know how accurate this is but yesterday Kathi Belich and Bill Shaeffer were talking and Kathi said she remembered the probation on the felonies but said that the probation was not supposed to start until such time as she was released from jail. She said it was discussed in court when the sentence was imposed or something like that and that she was going to go look it up.

IMO

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...1_amy-huizenga-probation-officer-caylee-marie

She served her probation time while incarcerated. She received CFTS, plus one year probation. In the above article, she was signed-up while in jail, and probation officer was going to check regularly on her status in jail.

It is not unusual for probation time to be served while the subject is in jail awaiting disposition on other charges. jmo Although I am a retired probation/parole officer.

Maybe it is just me, but that video where than man is singing "You'll be a woman soon" or whatever to Caylee is creepy....who is that man? Caylee seems to be trying to get away from him at one point...

No. it's not just you...they kept the sound down until recently...and we always laughed about, how she looked like she might smack him, but decided to walk off...she avoided him like the plague after that. It shows a little of her personality.

I KNEW her hair would not be wrapped up in a tight matronly bun today. How can the lawyer DCS sit next to her so sweetly caring like that? It really does make my skin crawl.

Don't know how accurate this is but yesterday Kathi Belich and Bill Shaeffer were talking and Kathi said she remembered the probation on the felonies but said that the probation was not supposed to start until such time as she was released from jail. She said it was discussed in court when the sentence was imposed or something like that and that she was going to go look it up.

IMO

That's what I thought Judge Strickland said, too. "One year probation after you are released."

I remember foolishly thinking it would be a long time, if ever, thinking death penalty might come first. :mad:

People in courtroom heard the A's talking in court.
Cindy was all excited when Casey walked into court and exclaimed;
Oh, there she is....isn't she pretty!

Corrected to say that it was George who said 'her hair is sure long'.

OMG! Yuck! OMG! Yuck! I cannot muster up any other words for these people!...OMG! Yuck!

Everyone who's milking this for profit will be throwing wild rumours out to keep interest alive

Right now, they're trying to de-fuse the rage by ridiculing all those who feel this case was a travesty of justice. They're offering peanuts to people to post in blogs and sites all over the net. They're called Paids to Post. They post for pay -- for peanuts actually -- cents per post. They're trying to swing public opinion and SILENCE all those who're disgusted with the farce we've just witnessed

Every time one of us clicks on a site or tunes into 'news' and 'opinion' shows on tv or radio --- money changes hands

WE -- OUR opinions -- are worth BIG MONEY

So they're going to churn out another rumour every 60 seconds -- to keep us clicking on sites and listening to talking heads

You're VALUABLE. And they're going to keep on working you and your emotions for THEIR profit

I honestly had NO IDEA this existed. Thanks for the schooling.

And Jennifer Ford who is Juror #3 better shut her mouth cause shes just makin it sound worse for why they found her not guilty. She said this morning if they hadnt been going for the death penalty then they WOULD have found her guilty.

FGS!!!!!! The death penalty was up to the jury!!!!!! What a dumb***!

hln is going to call imate records, they should know when she gets out. right!

And Jennifer Ford who is Juror #3 better shut her mouth cause shes just makin it sound worse for why they found her not guilty. She said this morning if they hadnt been going for the death penalty then they WOULD have found her guilty.

:bang:

I thought Lee doesn't have a job? But he can afford an attorney? I have a job and couldn't afford an attorney.

Once the date is determined you can rest assured they will sneak Casey out of the jail in the night. The jail has the right to move her a few hours before for her personal safety.

I wonder why today's sentencing hearing Casey Anthony didn't say anything - I would think Jose Baez would have wanted her to get up and say - since Jose Baez has stated that this was an accident, Casey knew where Caylee was - something indicating that she is sorry. I know I do will not believe anything she says and am not interested in any book she writes or interview she gives about this - nothing she says now has any bearing. If she cared about her daughter then she would be willing to sit in prison because her life as she considered it would be over. I would think that The Defense Team would want her to start apologizing.

I'm not interested in reading a book Casey Anthony pens or an interview that she gives because none of it matters now. Even if she wants to tell the truth & what really happened - it's too late & by keeping her mouth closed so long shows she isn't sorry. I really hope that she will fade away & not be rewarded by becoming rich from murdering her child - I consider this the worst offense hurting your own child b/c a parent's duty is to protect their child and their child safe. She should not be rewarded by being off to live off monies received from telling how she murdered her daughter.

Thank You ...

Hmmm ... I wonder what Lee is up to ? He did not show up for the Closing Arguments, Jury Instructions and the Jury Verdict ?

And I am also wondering "what" he would need an attorney for ?

:waitasec: No telling with the Anthony's ...

The Anthonys seem to be communicating with Casey through attorneys, possibly even being so fawning in public so it WILL get back to her, so she will see them...maybe Lee figures if he gets a seperate lawyer he may get more of a response from ICA. Maybe he knows she's punishing and controlling her parents by not seeing them...and that with a different attorney he may have a better chance of contact...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni