George and Cindy in NC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what makes my blood boil?

I work 40 hours a week, my husband works 60-70 hours a week, and still even then we have to SAVE money to take a special trip somewhere once a year.

The A's are just all over the place. Must be nice to be able to just retire and travel.
You know what it is that bothers me, They were struggling to make ends meet while Caylee had a life. When she was gone they lived it up. Vacations all the time. Did Caylee ever have a vacation?
\Ugh with these people.

As well as ... CA was allowed to sit in all of the trial while taking copious notes ... both to orchestrate the testimony as well as write her tell-all book.

I do not know who is worse after FCA ... JB or CA?

CA, definitely. She was the GRANDMOTHER fgs! JB is just another in a long line of low life lawyer. As despicable as he is... what did we expect when he pronounced "his girl" innocent. It was like he owned her then.. and she owns him now..

Cindy said in one of her many media appearances that they were home bodies,
Seldom went out for dinner and such. Boy they are making up for lost time now off the death of Caylee. Selling her pictures for $$$$$, TV shows, traveling, now another foundation to finance themselves thru salaries (cough,.cough)
They will have to get used to getting their picture taken when they go out in public. They have made themselves infamous as OCA is by their actions.

just speculating here but I figure there are quite a few people that believe fca got away with murder and that CA and GA helped her get away with murder...so this person that reported them might be one of those people...

Yup! And let's not forget that even though their murderess was acquitted, and they weren't charged, they both perjured themselves on the witness stand under oath, and Cindy actively obstructed a crime scene by washing the pants, cleaning the car, and giving LE the wrong hairbrush!!! If it were me, I'd be calling security on them! Let them do their clothes shopping on-line!

According to the article, mall security was called because people felt "uneasy".

I wondered about that, too. Must have been a slow day for mall-security.

And no one called security for their daughter at old navy. Please.

I have to say I'd feel "uneasy" too if I happened to see the Anthony's out and about. Who knows what could happen? Maybe someone might confront them. Maybe a physical altercation might ensue. We've all seen how the A's react in an aggressive and sometimes physically violent and threatening manner when they are confronted on the subject of Casey and Caylee. If some member of the public came up to them spoiling for a fight who the heck knows what could happen. Innocent bystanders could be injured. So yes. if I saw the A's out in public I'd be uneasy and keep an eye on where they were and watch my back.

That's true... we know their propensity for violence, seeing Cindy angrily waving her hammer, George has reportedly thrown his father through a plate glass window, and Cindy choked Casey. The general public should be scare of these two!!!

I think we all would be surprised at what we would do if we thought our daughter's life is on the line.
Try asking that of Jeffrey Dahmer's father, or Mark Hacking's family, or Ted Kaczynski's brother... they all knew how to act, NOT to cover up for a murderer! If my daughter commits a murder, I'm acting like them, NOT covering up for her like the Anthony's even if my daughter is on Death Row!!!!!

Try asking that of Jeffrey Dahmer's father, or Mark Hacking's family, or Ted Kaczynski's brother... they all knew how to act, NOT to cover up for a murderer! If my daughter commits a murder, I'm acting like them, NOT covering up for her like the Anthony's even if my daughter is on Death Row!!!!!

:bow:

What's strange, though, is that Signal Hill is a decrepit mall with almost no stores in it. They have a half-assed Belk, JCPenney, Sears and a Bath & Body Works. That's literally about it. Ask me how I know. Never mind...don't ask me. We all have to drive to Charlotte (40 miles) to go to a mall.

If I had a camera phone instead of my old one and I saw a snake or a rat in the mall, I would certainly get my phone out and snap a bunch of pictures.

I would do the same thing if I saw the A's at the mall. Same thing to me!

What's strange, though, is that Signal Hill is a decrepit mall with almost no stores in it. They have a half-assed Belk, JCPenney, Sears and a Bath & Body Works. That's literally about it. Ask me how I know. Never mind...don't ask me. We all have to drive to Charlotte (40 miles) to go to a mall.

Maybe that's why they went there, hoping that no one would recognize them and start following them around or something weird like that. More likely, though, they were in the area and just happened to stop there. Perhaps they were meeting someone nearby and were early and had time to waste, or they just wanted to get out and about. I would think that they can't do much (if any) of that when they're at home, so I can understand them getting out of Florida and trying to find someplace where they can move around a little more freely. That is, until the papparazzi-wannabe showed up.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if that wasn't even them?

Sorry didn't have time to read the whole thread so forgive me if this has already been discussed.
I think any sighting of the A's has everything to do with their appearance on Dr. Phil coming up. I think they are looking for"backing" on their"plight" for Grandparents rights. It doesn't have to be a bad cause if they are sincere BUT I will stand aside to see how all this pans out.
On a side note, went out to my back yard to check if any money was growing on my trees, none yet but I'll keep checking.

I think someone should follow them around and get a bunch of candid photos. And sell the photos to the highest bidder. Also eventually they would end up at fca's hideout. They should lurk around and get a photo of whole family together, hugging et al. And sell fca's address and photos with mom & pop to highest bidder and then take all of that money and make an anonymous donation to TES. whee

I'll second that motion !! :rocker:

I'm finding it funny that the A's can't even shop in a small, out-of-the way "mall" without being recognized !! Hope it's that way everywhere they go ... they don't deserve a moment's peace, they really don't ...
The fact that they're not hiding their heads in shame after what they've done says it all, IMO

They were probably pre-ordering JAs new book, but didn't want anyone to see them locally.

Okay, just kidding.

Maybe that's why they went there, hoping that no one would recognize them and start following them around or something weird like that. More likely, though, they were in the area and just happened to stop there. Perhaps they were meeting someone nearby and were early and had time to waste, or they just wanted to get out and about. I would think that they can't do much (if any) of that when they're at home, so I can understand them getting out of Florida and trying to find someplace where they can move around a little more freely. That is, until the papparazzi-wannabe showed up.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if that wasn't even them?

+bbm+

Maybe they could move to Libya.
Love 'em or hate 'em, right or wrong, like it or lump it, they are two of the most recognized faces in the country ... brought on undisputedly in part by their own doing or by those they enabled in the first place.
Personally, I don't care what they shop for, but I do remain "interested" in what they're up to, particularly if a sighting at some stage reveals the whereabouts or escapades of the daughter, Offender Anthony.

You know what makes my blood boil?

I work 40 hours a week, my husband works 60-70 hours a week, and still even then we have to SAVE money to take a special trip somewhere once a year.

The A's are just all over the place. Must be nice to be able to just retire and travel.
You know what it is that bothers me, They were struggling to make ends meet while Caylee had a life. When she was gone they lived it up. Vacations all the time. Did Caylee ever have a vacation?
\Ugh with these people.

Yes, and all with a sense of entitlement that's just mind boggling ... and they wonder why people hate them ??
They say they want to fight for grandparents rights and run a foundation to bring awareness to "whatever" in honor of Caylee but ... but ... tell me how this traveling and vacations, fancy hotels and being "sponsored" have helped anyone but the A's ?? It certainly hasn't helped their "cause" has it ??

It would not surprise me if they were on their way back after visiting FCA. Given JB's and FCA's propensity to embrace the rules ... Not! That the rules do not apply to them ... It would not surprise me if FCA is not staying where-ever she had wanted to stay and is slipping in and out of Florida as-needed for probation.

FCA is very defiant and would think nothing to defy probation over check fraud after beating murder charges and the DP. It would appeal to someone like FCA -- play by the rules? ... The A's? ... Not likely!

In an era where staying out of the public eye is easier than ever, wth are they doing out shopping for clothes? I have no pity for them-- that darn infamy.

They were probably pre-ordering JAs new book, but didn't want anyone to see them locally.

Okay, just kidding.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I can just see Cindy with a big ol' marker, going through the book once she gets it, going "this is wrong, that's a lie, that didn't happen" as she marks stuff out!!!! And she does it secretly, under the covers with a flashlight so not even George sees her! Oh, I needed that laugh, thank you NSS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998