CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
30-2009-00291267-PR-CE-LJC
HARROD - CONSERVATORSHIP
Filing Date: 01/12/2012

(P) ACCOUNTING SCHEDULED FOR 03/26/2012 AT 09:00:00 AM IN L73 AT LAMOREAUX JUSTICE CENTER.

PAYMENT RECEIVED BY FOR 182 - SUBSEQUENT PAPERS: PETITIONS, OBJECTIONS, OR OTHER PAPERS IN OPPOSITION FOR ORDERS THAT ARE FILED AFTER ISSUANCE OF LETTERS TESTAMENTARY, LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION, LETTERS OF SPECIAL ADMINISTR IN THE AMOUNT OF 395.00, TRANSACTION NUMBER 11063803 AND RECEIPT NUMBER 10887695.

ACCOUNT AND REPORT AND FEES FILED BY BORCHER, PAULA SUE; BRADY, ROBERTA D ON 01/12/2012

DECLARATION FILED BY BORCHER, PAULA SUE; BRADY, ROBERTA D ON 01/12/2012

https://ocapps.occourts.org/ProbPubv2/Home.do

I'm hoping that progress is followed by some arrests, convictions and serious jail time.

Justice for Mr Harrod.

Yes!! Serious jail time for the person responsible for Mr. Harrods presumed murder.
And serious jail time for each and every person involved in the cover up and hindering progress in the investigation.

Mr and Mrs. Harrod deserve no less.

Every last person involved should thank their lucky stars each day they haven't been arrested, because the day will come when arrests happen, a trial ensues, a conviction ensues and sentencing happens. I, for one, can't wait for that to happen, but like all of us Cub fans waiting 103 years, am in this for the duration regardless of long it takes.

No doubt we are all here for the duration.

Mr. Harrod will receive justice!

Thanks was not enough.

Amen to Cubby's post.We will be here for as long as it takes.

30-2009-00291267-PR-CE-LJC
HARROD - CONSERVATORSHIP
Filing Date: 01/12/2012

(P) ACCOUNTING SCHEDULED FOR 03/26/2012 AT 09:00:00 AM IN L73 AT LAMOREAUX JUSTICE CENTER.

PAYMENT RECEIVED BY FOR 182 - SUBSEQUENT PAPERS: PETITIONS, OBJECTIONS, OR OTHER PAPERS IN OPPOSITION FOR ORDERS THAT ARE FILED AFTER ISSUANCE OF LETTERS TESTAMENTARY, LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION, LETTERS OF SPECIAL ADMINISTR IN THE AMOUNT OF 395.00, TRANSACTION NUMBER 11063803 AND RECEIPT NUMBER 10887695.

ACCOUNT AND REPORT AND FEES FILED BY BORCHER, PAULA SUE; BRADY, ROBERTA D ON 01/12/2012

DECLARATION FILED BY BORCHER, PAULA SUE; BRADY, ROBERTA D ON 01/12/2012

https://ocapps.occourts.org/ProbPubv2/Home.do

Thank you cloudajo. This should be interesting.

(respectfully snipped)

Is this the legal way of saying 'C.Y.A.'? I wonder if the time has come where some have decided that they cannot stand by what has happened, or that some have chosen to save themselves? Either way, I want to guess that some people have come to the realization that enough is enough.

One would imagine that there is some soul-searching going on. Who to trust? Is <what's her name?> really smarter than law enforcement? Like, -really-?

Probably not for long ;-)

We are here for the long haul...praying for Mr. Harrod and his wife Fontelle!

Mr. Harrod's own words.

After talking on the phone every day for a couple weeks, he invited Fontelle to visit him in California.

"I wasn't sure and told him I'd think about it, and he called later that night and said, 'Have you thought about it yet?'"

She agreed to visit, and her children bought her a plane ticket as a Mother's Day present. On June 23, she arrived in Orange County.

It was the first time the couple had seen each other in 59 years. "The old flame still burned," said Bob, who excitedly waited for Fontelle at the airport.

"We must have been in love in a former life," Fontelle agreed, adding that Bob was exactly the same as he was at 24.

"He still has the same laugh and the same sweet disposition. He always has to open the door for me and pull out the seatbelt for me and tell me how beautiful I am. He might be seeing the younger me, though," she teased.

"She was always beautiful," Bob explained. "She makes me laugh 100 times a day."

http://www2.ocregister.com/articles/fontelle-bob-years-2485710-couple-love

Bumping thread and hoping for justice for Mr. Harrod.

Bumping for Mr. Harrod and praying for justice!!! He deserves to be found, and brought home to his wife.

Regarding the civil suit filed by the 2 daughters (PB and RB) against the hairdresser, the mandatory settlement conference is coming up (Feb 9).

Mandatory Settlement Conference 02/09/2012
Jury Trial 03/12/2012

Case No.: 30-2011-00443444-CU-CO-CJC

https://ocapps.occourts.org/civilwebShopping/Login.do

Thanks josie. Let's hope this New Year is indeed a happy one for Bob, Fontelle and the ones who love them. :blowkiss:

Thanks josie. Let's hope this New Year is indeed a happy one for Bob, Fontelle and the ones who love them. :blowkiss:

I wish I could hope this would be a happy year for Bob, Fontelle and those who love him. I'm afraid unless someone produces a live Bob, which I think we can all agree there is very little chance of that happening, there will be no joy or happiness.

I'm just hoping Bob is found and can receive a proper burial, and those responsible are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Bob deserved so much more.
He deserved to live his final years full of the joy and happiness he had begun to experience with his new bride.
He deserved to make his own choices and not have choices made for him, by those who inserted themselves into Bobs private affairs in the months prior to his reuniting with Fontelle.

I have no doubt with who I believe is responsible.
I have no doubt LE knows exactly who is responsible.
It is simply a matter of having a solid case before bringing ALL involved before a judge and jury.

Praying this is the year Bob receives the justice he so deserves, is found and can be properly laid to rest.

I have no doubt with who I believe is responsible.
I have no doubt LE knows exactly who is responsible.
It is simply a matter of having a solid case before bringing ALL involved before a judge and jury.

Praying this is the year Bob receives the justice he so deserves, is found and can be properly laid to rest.

<respectfully snipped>

AGREE!!!!!

:bump:

Back to the top where Bob's thread belongs!

Regarding the civil suit filed by the 2 daughters (PB and RB) against the hairdresser, the mandatory settlement conference is tomorrow (2/9).

I wonder how much time and effort has gone into preparing for this vs. searching for their father.

===

Jury Trial 03/12/2012

Regarding the civil suit filed by the 2 daughters (PB and RB) against the hairdresser, the mandatory settlement conference is tomorrow (2/9).

I wonder how much time and effort has gone into preparing for this vs. searching for their father.

===

Jury Trial 03/12/2012

Since their father's disappearance, it seems the daughters have spent more time in the courts and posting on the WWW.

Since their father's disappearance, it seems the daughters have spent more time in the courts and posting on the WWW.

Daughters PB and RB were in court yesterday according to their sister JM.

JM posted 18 times yesterday on her community website. One of her posts says she spent all day prior on the computer searching for a place to take a trip.

None of these women have jobs, so what are they doing to find their father?

Daughters PB and RB were in court yesterday according to their sister JM.

JM posted 18 times yesterday on her community website. One of her posts says she spent all day prior on the computer searching for a place to take a trip.

None of these women have jobs, so what are they doing to find their father?

Yes, JuM posted about the court date with the hairdresser and titled it:

"Take a Grifter to Court Day"

JuM could talk to her hubby JeM, and post on the WWW a correct timeline for the day her father disappeared. She hasn't. Additionally, JeM could expand upon his claim that he saw a mysterious black Tahoe in the area the day Mr. Harrod disappeared.

Priorities........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member