trial thread: 3/27/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a hell for hell? If so there are 4 Canadians who belong there.:maddening:

I understand that you are clarifying the difference, however percs have the same base drug as Oxycontin (which is Oxycodone).However percs have ASA mixed in, to reduce swelling in injuries.While Percs have 5mg of Oxycodone,Oxycontin can contain 10 to 80 mg of the base drug Oxycodone. If enough percs are ingested they will have the same affect as Oxycontins however they may have a stomache ache due to the ASA (which is an undesirable side effect). Oxycontin addicts will settle for percs if supply is low. So it is basically the same difference.

It's hard to get inside the head of a drug addict. JMO I asked a physician and got this response on the difference between Oxy and Percocet:

"Oxycontin is a slow release version of percocet - percocet is oxycodone with acetaminophen (tylenol)
Oxycontin is just oxycodone in a slow release resin - thats why they chew them or dissolve in coca-cola to get it out all at once"

Also JMO: Could be the reason they stopped at Timmies--OR they were just thirsty? I also wonder if there is video evidence of Tim Horton's stop?

Percocets would be covered by her extended health care plan. I imagine that she had one since she was working full-time?

If the pills were for his mother:floorlaugh:

One thing that is certain about drug addicts---they all tell lies about their addictions! And JMO--every adult in this case was some form of addict: JG, TM, TLM, MTR and now BA (?) JMO the reason why TM was in the hot seat in the first place was her own lies about her addiction, her daily 1pm with lack of emotion masked by her use of OXY---this stalled the investigation and cast so much suspicion on both TM and JG that it's painful. But it shows that all drug addicts will lie about their addiction.:banghead:

Is he checking his phone or texting while at the ATM? I wonder if he was texting to BA about the drug buy? Kind of a conicidence that the sum is $400.

Thanks London Free Press for all the extra effort in covering Victoria's case.

dynamic_resize

Michael Rafferty is seen on a surveillance tape from a Woodstock bank taking out cash just after 11 a.m. April 8, 2009. A jury in his first-degree murder trial heard testimony he arranged to buy drugs later that day in Guelph.

According to bank receipts presented Tuesday, Rafferty took out $400 from a BMO branch in Woodstock about 11:10 a.m. April 8, 2009.

During that same morning, he texted her to arrange a drug buy, Armstrong testified.

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/raffertytrial/2012/03/27/19557676.html

He's using his phone, whether he's checking the time, sending a text, dialing, the battery is in and likely pinging. JMO. EDIT: I see this is from Woodstock and I thought this surveillance was from the ATM in Guelph.

He's using his phone, whether he's checking the time, sending a text, dialing, the battery is in and likely pinging. JMO EDIT: I see this is from Woodstock and not from Guelph.

Hmmm there goes the theory that only TLM was using his phone during the key times.

Re:Edit: Might be the cam but that sure is one malevolent looking photo! IMO

If MR had $400 and he bought the drugs for $300 from BA, why did he need to go to the ATM again for $80 (originally he wanted to take out more money). He should have had enough. Maybe he filled up with gas? Maybe he bought some lunch? Maybe he bought more drugs than what was disclosed by BA. Didn't BA say, she remembers it being $300? Maybe she didn't remember so well. She doesn't exactly know how many pills she sold him either. JMO

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7729456#post7729456"]trial thread: 3/28/2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

here is the new thread... move on over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member