trial thread: 4/26/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
what does Dr. Oconnell have to say? anyone know who he is?

God bless the jurors in this case and let them see and hear the truth!

Did you go from 10:30 to 5 with an hour and a half lunch? :maddening:

Yes, always started at 10:30. Always had at least 1 1/2 hr lunch. We were usually released before 5...close to 5 but usually before.

The defense still has issues with the statements made by Smith before and after she was given a polygraph. They want it all excluded. The Judge doesn't think it will be a problem but is giving them more time to argue. Defense seems to think information about her taking a polygraph will come in. The Judge isn't buying that argument. It is clear Smith said somethings the defense doesn't want the jury to hear.

just great we get to hear how TS is such a loon with her heart that she just gives and gives no matter if its legal or not.....puke

The defense still has issues with the statements made by Smith before and after she was given a polygraph. They want it all excluded. The Judge doesn't think it will be a problem but is giving them more time to argue. Defense seems to think information about her taking a polygraph will come in. The Judge isn't buying that argument. It is clear Smith said somethings the defense doesn't want the jury to hear.

I'm sure there are many things the defense doesn't want the jury to hear. I know this trial could go wither way at this point but yesterday was such a stellar day for the State, it's got me feeling really good right now as far as a guilty verdict. Problem is...the maximum sentence just isn't long enough on any of the charges. jmo

I'm sure there are many things the defense doesn't want the jury to hear. I know this trial could go wither way at this point but yesterday was such a stellar day for the State, it's got me feeling really good right now as far as a guilty verdict. Problem is...the maximum sentence just isn't long enough on any of the charges. jmo

what is she looking at sentence wise...besides all these legal bills. And why isn't her hubby in court with her, or any supporters? Interesting courtroom scenario to say the least.

Does anyone know if Jack Smith will be questioned in the trial?

Hoochie mamma, indeed..... :sick:

As the self-appointed fashion guru in this thread, I concur with that assessment. TS is NOT helping her case with the looks. She should have dyed her hair a bit lighter, still brunette, but not channeling the fat sister of Morticia Addams.

What's going on? Coworker came in. I'm the workplace therapist apparently.

what is she looking at sentence wise...besides all these legal bills. And why isn't her hubby in court with her, or any supporters? Interesting courtroom scenario to say the least.

9 years max.
Have no idea why Jack or none of her 2000+ fb friends aren't in court with her.
Interesting indeed, isn't it.

Hoochie mamma, indeed..... :sick:

As the self-appointed fashion guru in this thread, I concur with that assessment. TS is NOT helping her case with the looks. She should have dyed her hair a bit lighter, still brunette, but not channeling the fat sister of Morticia Addams.

I think her makeup is toned down some today. She had bright red rogue on the first day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member