17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feel's like everyone's antsy today ... on a swimming starter's block.
Our judge is a fast-talker. :)

MO'M looks perfectly calm to me.

JMO

it really doesn't affect the state. it may seem like the defense is gaining some sort of ground with the tv appearances but every time they talk another glaring mistruth shows itself. the more the defense says the more likely the evidence won't match it.

I feel as though the judge has been favoring the defense, because Lester is friends with O'Mara? Something very odd about Lester's behavior. JMO IMO

MOM wants witness statements protected.

Pros wants witness identies protected.

Did BDLR (pros.) just say the defense asked not to be given discovery? Dang they all talk too fast. Or I need more coffee.

I feel as though the judge has been favoring the defense, because Lester is friends with O'Mara? Something very odd about Lester's behavior. JMO IMO

Seriously?

Lester is a well respected judge handling a case.
I am sure he is handling it as he would any other.

JMO

Discovery becomes public record today! Doc Dump?
Yes. Thank you.
At first I had some faith in O'Mara but I'm currently losing my faith. What in the world did he mean by getting "discovery" today or 10 days later and he would address it then. And, why hasn't he received all the discovery from prosecution? Sorry, but this getting laughable. JMO.

Is the female attorney for the media the same lady who argued in the Casey trial?

LOL

The problem is the TV witness who's always out there talking. (Judge)

Seriously?

Lester is a well respected judge handling a case.
I am sure he is handling it as he would any other.

JMO

Yes, seriously. I don't like what I see, reminds me of ITO. Lester comment, "Mr O'Mara is absolutely correct" on media. :eek: JMO

:moo:

It would seem we're not the only ones that wish to gag Mr. Taafee.

The judge said the witnesses he was concerned about were the ones constantly on TV, LOL......Wonder who he meant?:floorlaugh:

Yes, seriously. I don't like what I see, reminds me of ITO. Lester comment, "Mr O'Mara is absolutely correct" on media. :eek: JMO

:moo:

Why is that shocking?

If the man was correct, he was correct.
And it seems he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics