trial thread: 5/2/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too am wondering why we are listening to EJ's tapes with LE . . . I do not see how this is helping TS's case in any way. Anyone know how these were introduced as to being relevant to TS's case?

She has been experimenting with her wardrobe the entire trial. So far, it all sucked. Would she be my client; this would have happened:

1. LIGHTEN that damn hair
2. Possibly dress in slacks and sweaters
3. Do not wear religious icons while wearing stripper cleavage.

:floorlaugh:

EJ said "that was my story before I changed it" . . . I didn't want to rat on Tammie that was the plan.

why is this defense attorney yelling at the witness. RIGHT? RIGHT?

Anyone have a sock?

Now I get it . . . this is the co-conspirator portion of the case.

EJ was hoping Gpa's car would be stolen . . . he had insurance on it so he could get reimbursed for it . . . she didn't want LE to track her from the bus station.

Did he just ask Ray Liotta if it is a redneck knife?

The Defense attorney thinks hes funny. I am guessing he is the only one finding him humorous right now.

This guy sounds like Jim Carrey doing an SNL character.

EJ called Logan 81 times between Dec 26-27? I don't like the sounds of that as to what her state of mind was at the time.

I don't know what happened to Gabriel but I truly believe that TPS is fully responsible for prompting EJ to flee Arizona and go to San Antonio. So whatever happened, it happened because TPS was preying on extremely vulnerable young women trying to steal their babies. And this one in particular was more than just vulnerable. She was battling mental illness.

MOO

Oh man I have to mute this guy just like I had to mute Baez

Is this guy trying to prove that EJ killed Gabriel? Wrong trial buddy.

MOO

Is this guy trying to prove that EJ killed Gabriel? Wrong trial buddy.

MOO

I guess he figures if he can prove that EJ killed Gabriel that all of the charges against TPS should disappear - like they don't matter if he's dead. :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77