Jose Baez Releasing New Book!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy thought she could force a sociopath to change if she were strict enough. Pure ego, though at the trial she did try to remedy her mistake.

Cindy should have taken that child (since she apparently wanted the child) and helped the daughter get fixed. Casey wouldn't likely have killed anyone unless forced ino a bad situation.

No one worries about Casey Anthony being their neighbor, she is NOT a predator.

This was family business and IMO opinion it should remain so.

Interesting thought - and "maybe" - we'll see won't we? What if she gets another "family".....

Interesting thought - and "maybe" - we'll see won't we? What if she gets another "family".....

Yes, Casey could decide she wants to birth and raise kids, and could have 8 or 10. Nice thought eh? Lots of little Casey Anthonys running around.

Think on that.

He is a DEFENSE ATTORNEY! That means he knows many of his clients are guilty as sin, if the crime is so heinous they can't deal with it they don't take the case. Otherwise they DEFEND TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITIES as that is their purpose/job.

This Casey Anthony case has become an archetype which is why people are so obsessed over it. For gosh sakes yes, the kid was probably killed, but there is NO EVIDENCE NOR REASON TO BELIEVE SHE WAS tortured or abused. There is NO EVIDENCE that Casey was cruel or sadistic towards her child.

How many young kids/babies are tortured and abused horrendously because they are the offspring of twisted parents? A LOT! Yet this case strikes a nerve and gets all of the attention.

BBM :what: I would say being murdered by her mother places Caylee into the abused and tortured category. Duct tape! Plastic bags! The swamp! Thirty-one days of celebration. Sleeping with Mommy and her boyfriends.

Poor poor Baez... He's not having much luck selling his book... At least, not on Amazon.. (Barnes and Noble has it marked down to about $18... lol)

His "masterpiece" has fallen more today. *Gasp!* His book is at #88 in the Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem category...
:what:

I'll bet Bozo had high hopes that his book would sell better than Ashton's did... Unfortunately for Baez, it's looking like he isn't even going to get close to having a "best seller" book..

Speaking of "books".. I bought myself a Mother's Day present yesterday... I now have a Nook Tablet and am having a good time browsing through some of the free books and things... Anyone have any recommendations? :woohoo:

Attachments

• PresumedGuilty88.JPG
    PresumedGuilty88.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 11
And by comparison, today's numbers for Jeff Ashton's Imperfect Justice, six months after release:

Hardcover: 336 pages
Publisher: William Morrow; 1st edition (November 15, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 006212532X
ISBN-13: 978-0062125323
Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.1 x 1.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (233 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,225 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#30 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > True Crime
#42 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

Ya' gotta love it.

Although JB's numbers may improve when he book is released.

According to JB's FB, his publisher is working out cities for his book tour, based on population, and as the book sells, will add more cities depending on those sales. (totally paraphrased)

Is it okay to post this?

According to JB's FB, his publisher is working out cities for his book tour, based on population, and as the book sells, will add more cities depending on those sales. (totally paraphrased)

Is it okay to post this?
I almost wish I lived in a city big enough to attract Baez and his publisher... I would love to go to the signing and make a show of refusing to buy his book... lol

Here are some suggestions for Chapters in Jose Baez's Book:

Chapter One: "June -- I Mean July 17th, 2008 -- The Day I Sold My Soul."

Chapter Two: "Cowboys and Puerto Ricans."

Chapter Three: "Licorice - Red or Black?"

Chapter Four: "The Smirk."

Chapter Five: "The Half-Truth -- The Whole Half-Truth - Nothing but the Half-Truth -- So Help Me -- Oops, I Already Sold My Soul."

Is it okay to post this?

My suggestion?

New Amsterdam, Indiana -- Population - 1

:floorlaugh:

Poor poor Baez... He's not having much luck selling his book... At least, not on Amazon.. (Barnes and Noble has it marked down to about $18... lol)

His "masterpiece" has fallen more today. *Gasp!* His book is at #88 in the Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem category...
:what:

I'll bet Bozo had high hopes that his book would sell better than Ashton's did... Unfortunately for Baez, it's looking like he isn't even going to get close to having a "best seller" book..

Speaking of "books".. I bought myself a Mother's Day present yesterday... I now have a Nook Tablet and am having a good time browsing through some of the free books and things... Anyone have any recommendations? :woohoo:

Anything by James Patterson.

Is it okay to post this?

:waitasec:I'll bet the one city that won't see a book signing is anywhere in Orlando. I could guesstimate Ohio, Dallas, maybe L.A.-Hmmm, that's about it. It'll more than likely be on one of those cards in some magazine-'Buy 10 books for just $1.00'-book of the month club. :boohoo:

My suggestion?

New Amsterdam, Indiana -- Population - 1

:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: OMG! This is too funny:floorlaugh:! I can see we can have a time with that one, picking out little unknown towns-I pick Bodie, CA.-Ghost Town. I think the population is 0 except for the Forest Rangers and some tourists here and there.

Snip:

Re my bold--

I remain forever dumbfounded that even now, JA doesn't seem to realize that he was the one who got duped by CA and GA (and LA)--duped into believing that they were not really his sworn adversaries, and duped into underestimating how poisonously successful their performances on the witness stand would be. IMO, JA empowered the A's by failing to pounce on every single mistruth they uttered under in sworn testimony from day 1, and to treat them with all the harshness and threats of prosecution the law allowed from day 1. Conversely, I'll be very surprised if JB has anything unfavorable to say about CA and LA, because they were always his allies, and I doubt they will approve of him slandering GA at this point, because it's no longer necessary or helpful to OCA.
Oh, how you've been missed!!
oxoxoxo

He is a DEFENSE ATTORNEY! That means he knows many of his clients are guilty as sin, if the crime is so heinous they can't deal with it they don't take the case. Otherwise they DEFEND TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITIES as that is their purpose/job.

This Casey Anthony case has become an archetype which is why people are so obsessed over it. For gosh sakes yes, the kid was probably killed, but there is NO EVIDENCE NOR REASON TO BELIEVE SHE WAS tortured or abused. There is NO EVIDENCE that Casey was cruel or sadistic towards her child.

How many young kids/babies are tortured and abused horrendously because they are the offspring of twisted parents? A LOT! Yet this case strikes a nerve and gets all of the attention.
I think it's the whole "leave your baby girl in a swamp to rot" part that folks may find torturous. Or it could be that we don't know if Caylee was alive when she was taped and bagged and stuffed in the trunk. The rest...well, we don't know what happened when Caylee and Casey were alone 'cause no one was there to see it. Abused in the traditional sense...maybe not...but ignoring a child is abusive in my book. Again, who really knows. IMPO, our legal system does not treat the death of the child the same as the death of an adult. If it did, then maybe we would have fewer crimes against children. Every child's death at the hands of an adult is heinous.
JMHO

Here are some suggestions for Chapters in Jose Baez's Book:

Chapter One: "June -- I Mean July 17th, 2008 -- The Day I Sold My Soul."

Chapter Two: "Cowboys and Puerto Ricans."

Chapter Three: "Licorice - Red or Black?"

Chapter Four: "The Smirk."

Chapter Five: "The Half-Truth -- The Whole Half-Truth - Nothing but the Half-Truth -- So Help Me -- Oops, I Already Sold My Soul."

Chapter Six: "Imaginary Friends."

Chapter Seven: "No Friends."

You Two! !:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: and you know who you are - I am :rotfl:

But then most people who really love their children don't usually place three pieces of duct tape across their child's face, triple bag them and throw them in a swamp after dressing them in a "Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages" tshirt that the mother claims was too small for her child. How much more twisted could she get? Since there was not much evidence left to tell just how twisted KC was I guess we will never know. jmo

Cindy thought she could force a sociopath to change if she were strict enough. Pure ego, though at the trial she did try to remedy her mistake.

Cindy should have taken that child (since she apparently wanted the child) and helped the daughter get fixed. Casey wouldn't likely have killed anyone unless forced ino a bad situation.

No one worries about Casey Anthony being their neighbor, she is NOT a predator.

This was family business and IMO opinion it should remain so.

As long as KC is of child bearing age she's a predator.

When DCF is involved it's never just "family business". jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member