Annie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Annie one of the people that JB deposed? Are we sure that LE took a written statement from Annie?

I'm not sure if LE did but since she was described as KC's best friend, it seems they must have interviewed her at some point.

I'm not sure if LE did but since she was described as KC's best friend, it seems they must have interviewed her at some point.

Does anyone know then what are the exceptions to Florida's sunshine laws --under what circumstances are they permitted to withhold evidence under the law?

IIRC Annie once live at Sawgrass Apts. with a male friend/bf. They broke up, Annie moved. Also, I recall that Annie and KC weren't spending as much time together as they used to and that the BFF status had changed.

The cap is cut, in the front - not a pony tail issue. Destroyed on purpose and thrown away. I suspect a KC special.

LE interviewed Annie. Her interview is not released. She may be the star prosecution witness.

I think KC is Zanny the Nanny. She put "Nanny" on her resume' and everytime she had no one else to babysit Caylee, she was with "Zanny". I think KC took the Xanax to deal with the toddler and not "blow up" in aggravation. Being alone with Caylee was just too much for her to handle. I bet Caylee got on KC's "nerves" and taking Xanax was the only way she could "deal". Then it was easier to give Caylee a bit of the Xanax, and _________ knew or supected it. And the Xanax came from ______.

I believe if they are going to use it at trial to make their case (like the final reports) and/or if they involve the ongoing investigation then they do not have to release it.

I can see Casey taking xanax to get buzzed...but I honestly don't think she gave it to Caylee. If Casey did take it...she is not going to "waste" it by giving it to Caylee because she would want it for herself. Remember who we are talking about here!!

Does anyone know then what are the exceptions to Florida's sunshine laws --under what circumstances are they permitted to withhold evidence under the law?

They can withhold until the trial anything vital to their case or anything they feel will put undo pressure on a witness.

IIRC Annie once live at Sawgrass Apts. with a male friend/bf. They broke up, Annie moved. Also, I recall that Annie and KC weren't spending as much time together as they used to and that the BFF status had changed.

The cap is cut, in the front - not a pony tail issue. Destroyed on purpose and thrown away. I suspect a KC special.

LE interviewed Annie. Her interview is not released. She may be the star prosecution witness.

I think KC is Zanny the Nanny. She put "Nanny" on her resume' and everytime she had no one else to babysit Caylee, she was with "Zanny". I think KC took the Xanax to deal with the toddler and not "blow up" in aggravation. Being alone with Caylee was just too much for her to handle. I bet Caylee got on KC's "nerves" and taking Xanax was the only way she could "deal". Then it was easier to give Caylee a bit of the Xanax, and _________ knew or supected it. And the Xanax came from ______.
Annie used to date/live with Dante at the Sawgrass appartments. (He mentions this is the Nitrous thread.) They (Annie and KC) do seem to have had some sort of a falling out and weren't spending a lot of time together anymore...

MOO

furthermore ... I can totally see *blank* being more than one person. Someone who would have acess to plenty of medications, someone who themselves had issues handleing *reality* Someone who still has those issues, as well as other boundry issues ... and I don't mean Jane.

I believe if they are going to use it at trial to make their case (like the final reports) and/or if they involve the ongoing investigation then they do not have to release it.

Speaking of Annie...I don't recall it ever being determined that it was that particular Annie who had Xanax. There was a text by someone (can't think of the name), but he mentioned a friend of his named Annie with some. No one can say if it was the same Annie, imo. Has anyone found out anything different as a fact?

I can see Casey taking xanax to get buzzed...but I honestly don't think she gave it to Caylee. If Casey did take it...she is not going to "waste" it by giving it to Caylee because she would want it for herself. Remember who we are talking about here!!
The text messaging on the Annie who could get Xanax was between Jesse and KC. It is KC who texted this info (that she could get Xanax from her friend Annie) to Jesse.

Was Annie one of the people that JB deposed? Are we sure that LE took a written statement from Annie?

She was interviewed by JB. Tony was also called in.

I am really curious about the visits to Casey in jail that were scheduled for late July/early August but didn't happen. William Waters, Stephanie K, and Annie were all on the schedule to visit and apparantly none of them actually occured. I wonder if LE tried to set these up? Did JB tell her not to take them? Or did she not want them?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-07/41281080.pdf

I'm not sure what to make of Annie. The thing I really don't understand is why her interview hasn't come out??? Isn't it available to the public as soon as JB requests discovery of it? Hasn't he requested this information?

I'm so confused about this works...What documents are made public and which ones aren't and why!

MOO

Hmmmm...OK. Thanks, Pink! I guess my memory really failed me on that one. I will go back and edit my post...so please delete it from your post! LOL

Hmmmm...OK. Thanks, Pink! I guess my memory really failed me on that one. I will go back and edit my post...so please delete it from your post! LOL
Why? What's wrong with your post??? I was just clarifying who was texting who but your post seems correct to me!

ETA - I don't believe that it was ever determined which Annie she was talking about either!

I have a really hard time understanding that Casey- no matter how disturbed she is- did not confide to somebody that Caylee was dead. For a long time I've believed that one of her friends either knew or was involved at least in the disposal.

Annie seems like a good candidate.

shes more cunning that the typical psychopath or whatever she is....

They can withhold until the trial anything vital to their case or anything they feel will put undo pressure on a witness.

Ah - so that accounts for the FBG's interview not being released either. Thanks for that info, impatientredhead.

SS - I also have never seen anything tying KC's friend, Annie, to Xanax. Just that one text, which didn't particularly sound like the same Annie.

FWIW I've always thought KC was Zanny. Not because she has a split personality, but because it sounded better that way, and covered for when Caylee was not around, and should have been.

I can imagine her giving it to Caylee. Not saying she did but I would not be surprised.

Many parents have been known to slip the baby extra benadryl. I have heard stories of old timers putting a bit of bourbon in their baby's bottle to help them sleep. I used to work at a drug store many years ago and mothers would come to the pharmacy to buy paregoric for colic. After a while the pharmacist stopped selling it because he became suspicious that some of the parents were using it to make the baby sleep.

Ah - so that accounts for the FBG's interview not being released either. Thanks for that info, impatientredhead.

SS - I also have never seen anything tying KC's friend, Annie, to Xanax. Just that one text, which didn't particularly sound like the same Annie.

FWIW I've always thought KC was Zanny. Not because she has a split personality, but because it sounded better that way, and covered for when Caylee was not around, and should have been.

Nosey - Who is FBG??? (Hint please :rolleyes:.) My memory is failing me! I agree that it's not clear which Annie KC is referencing in her text message and I also have believed that once they set out for the day, KC saw herself as "Zanny"...

Somebody's medicine cabinet. Bet she was stealing it.

Hmmmm....maybe the "person with the medicine cabinet" - who shall remain nameless...LOL....actually GAVE it to Casey, to help her "cope", as well. Yet, again, enabling Casey...as if THAT would be a shock.

Oh my, that hat was torn deliberately, unless it got caught on to something and Casey had to pull it out of where ever it was caught. It did look like it had dirt or dust on it. Maybe the vacuum chewed it up? I also noticed in the video that was posted of the woman going through the Anthony's trash that there was a blue envelope and you can tell that they cut out sender's name. I also noticed that it looked like a lot of letters were in that bag and after this lady went through the trash she claimed she would blog about what all was in the bag, I have never found her blog, or any articles of what all was found in the bag after the incident. She is MIA like Annie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73