ME ME - Jeremy Alex, 28, Northport, 24 April 2004

From what I read elsewhere he DID try to tackle him....
I saw this 'Disappeared" episode today for the first time...
I had never heard of this guy, googled his name and man there was some brutal opinions out there...such as just b/c Jeremy may have done drugs he wasn't worthy of a "disappeared" episode...

I saw that episode too and they showed Jeremy running away from the husband back into the woods and they never showed that he ever made any effort to tackle or stop Jeremy.

I watched the episode, and have to agree it is one of the more intriguing stories they have covered. Speedballs(Cocaine/Heroin) don't necessarily cause paranoia or hallucinations. Many people use the drugs in combination to midigate the intense undesired effects of each one(extreme high and paranoia from cocaine/nodding or incoherent state from Heroin). What concerns me is this guy was apparently going at it(getting high) for reportedly almost two days, Thursday to Saturday. Street drugs can be cut with many things including poisons so needless to say that is a concern. I believe that one of two things happened. He either lost his mind from the drugs, fell into the water, and drowned. Or he owed someone money for drugs and they killed him either to make a statement or to silence him because he was losing his mind.

effects of drugs pretty much differ person to person... but from personal experience i'm told many people hallucinate after non-stop use.if someone is partying for a couple days, their grasp on reality begins to slip. as i said before, i've much experience w/ both drugs, and i believe jeremy was getting high for a couple days and his paranoia topped out. if anyone has blacked out from drinking before; a blackout will cause you to do things and not remember/be conscious of them. this has also happened to a friend of mine for a few hours and they wandered around town and had no recollection of where they went, or what they did. by talking to them you knew something was wrong. turns out they'd been doing cocaine/heroin for a day or so.
i'm only saying that this is what i believe was the cause of jeremy alex's disappearance. i still don't believe anyone was actually after him...he was delusional. jeremy's death was most likely caused by misadventure, falling into the water, cliff, etc.

I just posted this same msg in the Brian Shaffer thread.
I found a forensic astrology site that has a detailed chart for Jeremy and one for Brian. Like I said I said in Brian's thread, I'm not sure what I really think of this but it is very very detailed. I'm not sure if I can link the site but if you do a google search for Jearmy Ted Alex forensic astrology then you will find it. Incredibly interesting.

If anybody has not seen Disappeared featuring Jeremy's case, It is on Youtube

The Ep. is called "Into the Woods".

This is def. one of the most crazy/interesting cases i've seen.

It was 8 years ago yesterday (4/24/2012) that Jeremy Alex went Missing. My thoughts and Prayers go out to his friends and family and all who have searched and prayed for some closure.
I lived in Belfast at the time Jeremy went missing, and I must say from my experience even though Belfast is a small town where everyone knows everyone's business, I found there was a complete lack of communication when he disappeared...I worked in social services there and even through that I didn't hear much about the case. It wasn't until a year or so later that I remember seeing one solitary Missing poster tacked to a telephone poll on Northport Ave.
I must say its an eerie feeling when you live in such a small town and a local goes missing for this many years, even though i did not know him, I feel like i do and it feels like a personal loss.

Over the years and watching the Disappeared episode I felt that there could have been a few more things that could have been touched on further. For instance, and this is a big one, the size of the drug problem in Belfast and lack of attention it seems to garner. I have known several individuals who have had to go into protective custody for testifying against the "drug dealers" whoever they may be, because they threatened their lives and families. On the episode of Disappeared they did mention the fact that Jeremy stated men in black ski masks were after him, when i heard that I had an "A Ha!" revelation. In different conversations with friends i had in the area prior to Jeremy's disappearance I heard numerous stories throughout the social service field about 3 men in black ski caps scaring people...and it was always three figures in black. No doubt in my mind these stories are true and some how did play a role in Jeremy;s incident.

Its been 8 years, for all the friends and family I truly hope some closure can be found. God Bless Them all

If the three people in black really did exist, you would think there would be some people still in the Belfast area, probably members of the drug scene, that would know who these people are. It's unfortunate that nobody has ever come forward with any good information on this.

If the three people in black really did exist, you would think there would be some people still in the Belfast area, probably members of the drug scene, that would know who these people are. It's unfortunate that nobody has ever come forward with any good information on this.

It totally is unfortunate. the weird thing about Belfast is that everybody knows everybody, but when things like this happen, people are so tight lipped and will not speak up no matter what. The drug scene is pretty real there, and there are people out there who want to hurt those who have "wronged" them. Belfast has a lot of different cultures for a small town, youve got the hippies, the townies, the fisherman (which is partly how drugs get into the town) and you also have the druggies. Belfast is a hub for a lot of maine towns and activities. drive up 95 North from Massachusetts and its a short trip from Augusta, theres the downeast area following route 1/1a from Belfast. Bangor International Airport is about 45 minutes north. And of course you can enter Canada through many entry points. So a lot can come in as well as go out. I really wish that someone would finally come forward. There needs to be some justice for Jeremy Alex.

It totally is unfortunate. the weird thing about Belfast is that everybody knows everybody, but when things like this happen, people are so tight lipped and will not speak up no matter what. The drug scene is pretty real there, and there are people out there who want to hurt those who have "wronged" them. Belfast has a lot of different cultures for a small town, youve got the hippies, the townies, the fisherman (which is partly how drugs get into the town) and you also have the druggies. Belfast is a hub for a lot of maine towns and activities. drive up 95 North from Massachusetts and its a short trip from Augusta, theres the downeast area following route 1/1a from Belfast. Bangor International Airport is about 45 minutes north. And of course you can enter Canada through many entry points. So a lot can come in as well as go out. I really wish that someone would finally come forward. There needs to be some justice for Jeremy Alex.

Yeah I actually live in Bangor and there is always a surprising amount of crime/drugs in the news regarding the Belfast area. It is a lot sketchier than most of the surrounding towns in the area... probably because of it's appeal to out of towners. There is also a lot of people from NY/Mass getting busted for running drugs to Belfast which tells me it's a hub for this kind of activity.

It's been just over 8 years buddy. I just wish someone in Belfast would have the courage to say something, the truth, so that we know what happened to you.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I was in Northport this past weekend in the area in which Jeremy went missing, the dense trees and locale is pretty overwhelming. To think he vanished in those woods is scary. Im still praying for you Jeremy.

Another month goes by without any answers. 8 years, 3 months, 9 days since Jeremy last talked to his loved ones. My continued thoughts and prayers to family and friends of Jeremy. May justice and knowledge come soon.

Bumping to the forefront, if only for a few minutes. I walked the Belfast and Northport beaches this weekend. Eerie feeling knowing you could be out there

–this is AWOLNATION

Has anyone spoken about the couple that had Jeremy's license for the duration of his disappearance? I don't believe that they had anything to do with it...of course the area is important, but if you were in the area how would you not know about JA's disappearance? Usually when you find an ID you return it. Weird.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back