Nancy Grace - 10/20/08 Monday

Just curious as to how she would have gotten photos. The way she was picked up and all leads me to believe that perhaps she didn't even have a bag packed (?). She hasn't arranged for any visitors so they wouldn't have been able to bring them. Now that CA no doubt has heard about it perhaps she'll mail her some.

Sorry if this has been discussed.

JB could have brought them to her.

If he's working with volunteers, can I ask what costs so much?

Travel costs, fuel, water, food, equipment (helicopters/planes, boats, atv's, sonar equipment, horses, flag markers, crime tape) etc. I'm sure there are many supplies I am forgetting.

I can't find much info about the NEW lawyer...can anyone help me find it?

Just curious as to how she would have gotten photos. The way she was picked up and all leads me to believe that perhaps she didn't even have a bag packed (?). She hasn't arranged for any visitors so they wouldn't have been able to bring them. Now that CA no doubt has heard about it perhaps she'll mail her some.

Sorry if this has been discussed.

I doubt if they'd let her have anything in a frame. It was reported that Cindy left Jose's office that day and brought back pic. I thought they would be used for the press conference.

Actually, they just have to prove that Caylee is dead. Then prove that no one else had access to the vehicle that held the evidence other than Casey - also not to difficult to do. If they have decomp in the trunk and it is Caylee's, it a logical conclusion. Who else would have any motive to kill the child. It's the same motive that Scott Peterson had - he wanted freedom -he wanted his family erased - Casey wanted to party, so she erased Caylee.

please remember that George had a set of keys to that trunk as well.
I think we can all agree that the State will be able to illustrate that Caylee is deceased, and was in the trunk.
For a homicide conviction they need to establish that only Casey had access to the trunk during that time.
Should they also prove that Casey was the one visiting missing children websites, searching for chloroform, and searching for Zenaida - all before June 16th - then they have a good shot at LWOP, and maybe even the DP.

But this case will be about "timelines & chain of custody" issues relative to the car & the computer -- and of course, those pesky cellphone pings which will really be used to box her in to where she was & when.

I feel it is likely they will convict - and LE has t do a great job of it - but I'm not yet sure that jurors will put a needle in her arm, based on what we now today. If they can show any form of premeditation, then I think Casey dies.

One day, in about 10-15 years, I hope to read an article on Casey O Marie being put to death.

If GA just now put $50 into Casey's jailhouse account, I wonder if they were out of money last week and had to make the prisoner wait until a paycheck came in. I know it's none of my business, but I can't help but wonder.

honestly i dont know if this was answered or not for you...but from my own experience with my son....i would make out a money order...submit it to the jail...it would be processed and then deposited into his account...it usually took 4-5 day turn around from time i submitted the money order...hope that helps..and we are in sarasota florida, so im assuming same rules apply

I haven't even read this thread, but I thought this would be the best place to ask this:

Who is that annoying woman who rhymes everything when NG asks her opinion on something?

Stuff like: "If you pick up a hammer, you get thrown in the slammer."

I'm sure some people like her, but when I see her face I want to spray it with mace.

I haven't even read this thread, but I thought this would be the best place to ask this:

Who is that annoying woman who rhymes everything when NG asks her opinion on something?

I'm sure some people like her, but when I see her face I want to spray it with mace.

Sue Moss I believe is her name. I love her.

ETA- she is an attorney

:laugh:

She's an attorney and I totally agree with you. Can't stand her. :crazy:

The way she was picked up and all leads me to believe that perhaps she didn't even have a bag packed (?).
Bag packed? LOL! Jail does not allow you to bring your own stuff in a suitcase!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back