Nancy Grace - Monday, November 17, 2008

Playing the audio of Cindy saying George smelled decomp, she smelled decomp, and Lee talking about the dead squirrels

Caller- Why CA, GA, Lee not talk poly to clear themselves?

The shopping done at Target with Amy's check was when Amy was on vacation, before that I think she was getting it from her parents' house. She supposedly had some groceries with her the morning TL picked her up at Amscot, but again, think they came from the house. MOO

She was also at Winn Dixie shopping with AH's checks too..she was buying a lot of groceries between Target and Winn Dixie.

Henry Lee won't actually say it was human decomposition in car. LOL Does that surprise anyone?? $$$$$$$$

I don't think he actually KNOWS how a spectrometer works. He said the anthropology department and ORNL does the air samples, not the UT Anthropology department. The Body Farm does all the work on the fluids, the maggots, and other things in the trunk.

Mass spectrometry is concerned with the separation of matter according to atomic and molecular mass. It is most often used in the analysis of organic compounds of molecular mass up to as high as 200,000 Daltons, and until recent years was largely restricted to relatively volatile compounds. Continuous development and improvement of instrumentation and techniques have made mass spectrometry the most versatile, sensitive and widely used analytical method available today

Just to clarify since I can't watch yet, is he saying there was lots of maggots and insects, or currently there still is (which confuses me thus the question)?
Maggots attach themselves to frozen foods? ooookaaaay. Well, I'll wait for the REAL forensics on this one.

What exactly did Baez tell him before he went through the car? Obviously Casey was carrying an entire grocery store in her trunk and here I thought there was nothing in there but pizza and detergent in a plastic bag. My bad!

For the record, despite CA's well-publicized claim that there was a bag of rotting pizza in the trunk, causing the suspicious odor, the reality is that the bag contained an EMPTY pizza BOX. I imagine it had crumbs it.

If I'm wrong, just shoot me. :)

Susan - if they have nothing to hide then CA, GA, Lee should come forward.

Does Dr. Lee remind anyone else of Sulu from Star Trek or is it just me? :crazy:

I know you didn't mean this the way I took it, but if only he could "dispose" of KC. LOL! :crazy:

LMAO!! Actually I like the way this sentence sounds with "dispose" better!!!

Just to clarify since I can't watch yet, is he saying there was lots of maggots and insects, or currently there still is (which confuses me thus the question)?

Blow flies will continue to lay eggs and reproduce as long as there are body fluids there, so obviously there is decomp still there and they took it for evidence. The larvae will even show DNA of who they were feeding off of months ago.

He was pretty hard to understand, lol. But if I understood correctly he said maggot activity...not sure what that means. :confused:

Henry Lee didn't say anything about the stain? I'm waiting to find out if there is more dna of Caylee's from the stain or other fluids found in the trunk besides the death band hair.

I cannot imagine anyone leaving boxes of frozen food in their car for any reason other than to try to cover something say like a decomp smell maybe?! GMAB!

He was pretty hard to understand, lol. But if I understood correctly he said maggot activity...not sure what that means. :confused:

Maggot activity is good. Not for poor sweet Caylee but for her mother's just rewards...Maggots are good.

NG says Cindy is denial, defending her daughter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back