George Makes Debut As Kidfinder's Spokesman

I cannot wrap my head around the belief that GA is not aware of KFN and their reputation. I really find that hard to digest. How could he not?

Was it ever disclosed what happened to the monies in the trust fund for Caylee? Was it ever determined where the donations went that the A's received to search for Caylee? Is it really that easy to ask for money and not be held accountable for where it goes?

IMO, GA being on GR seems completely logical. I believe, IMO, that GR is intimately involved with KC and/or her defense attorney and any attention that he can continue to bring to the A's and KC will further his agenda.

Ok, just a thought, has it occurred to anyone else that in the event this child is OR IS NOT found, it creates the possibility that this could have happened to their grandaughter and therefore their spawn may NOT be responsible?
That is what this is about, its a win win. Donations and reasonable doubt, the fastfood of the A's agenda..
I think the defense have to do a lot more than just say somebody else might have done it.

They have to propose an alternative and present some sort of support and evidence.

Based on Reasonable doubt, not Irrational suposition

OMG........!

The very minute GA:

Stands UP to his entire loathsome family in Caylee's MEMORY, tells the entire TRUTH to LE, to the PUBLIC via the MEDIA and refuses to continue to DENY the very OBVIOUS about his daughter's hand in his own grand daughter's MURDER then and only THEN would I ever once again consider sympathizing with him.

If he is telling these people to beware of LE and to lawyer up he is NOT on the side of this child VICTIM.

If he is telling US or LE or ANYONE else that the family of ANY missing child does not need to bear SCRUTINIZING he is in the WRONG place.

OMG.....HOW NOT TO BEHAVE WHEN A CHILD GOES MISSING....talk to the ANTHONY family.....Whose child was never missing but MURDERED and the minute they picked up that car and began the tidying up....THEY KNEW.

One 'mistruth' alright, honest mistake? A couple more.....NEVER OK!

I have tried and tried to have sympathy and patience and humility and all that, even if just for ONE member of this family.

Go HOME and stay home GA......Come back out WITHOUT a JAR in your hand and just more LIP SERVICE....

Wow, that is just sickening beyond words, to show up at the most vulnerable terror-filled moment in this family's life and ASK FOR MONEY!!!!!!! :furious: Thank god the grandpa told them to get the H out of there.

Wasn't the money donated going to go to Haleigh's dad for anything he may need? I gathered it was because George was saying what the family needed.
I don't think the donations were for the Kid Finders organization. I think they were being collected by Kid Finders to give to Haleigh's dad. That was my take on it anyway.

I think the defense have to do a lot more than just say somebody else might have done it.

They have to propose an alternative and present some sort of support and evidence.

I think that the defense case needs more also. The Anthony's however may devote future statements to comparisons.

O/T Like your new avatar. Makes me think of the old saying 'Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery':)

Love the new avi :)

Wasn't the money donated going to go to Haleigh's dad for anything he may need? I gathered it was because George was saying what the family needed.
I don't think the donations were for the Kid Finders organization. I think they were being collected by Kid Finders to give to Haleigh's dad. That was my take on it anyway.

That is not how they do things. They are in this business for themselves, they are not the Salvation Army or Red Cross, believe me.

OMG........!

The very minute GA:

Stands UP to his entire loathsome family in Caylee's MEMORY, tells the entire TRUTH to LE, to the PUBLIC via the MEDIA and refuses to continue to DENY the very OBVIOUS about his daughter's hand in his own grand daughter's MURDER then and only THEN would I ever once again consider sympathizing with him.

If he is telling these people to beware of LE and to lawyer up he is NOT on the side of this child VICTIM.

If he is telling US or LE or ANYONE else that the family of ANY missing child does not need to bear SCRUTINIZING he is in the WRONG place.

OMG.....HOW NOT TO BEHAVE WHEN A CHILD GOES MISSING....talk to the ANTHONY family.....Whose child was never missing but MURDERED and the minute they picked up that car and began the tidying up....THEY KNEW.

One 'mistruth' alright, honest mistake? A couple more.....NEVER OK!

I have tried and tried to have sympathy and patience and humility and all that, even if just for ONE member of this family.

Go HOME and stay home GA......Come back out WITHOUT a JAR in your hand and just more LIP SERVICE....

Do you have a link where it says that George told Haleighs family not to listen to LE? I just watched the video and didn't hear him say anything like that.

Cindy reported her granddaughter was missing in July. The grandparents didn't know she was dead. They thought she was missing.

With all due respect, I believe the A's knew Caylee was dead when they retrieved the car and located CMA at Tony Lazzaro’s on 7/15. The smell of human decomposition in the car was so strong that it saturated their house when they tried to air it out in the garage, per Lee Anthony to detectives. They knew this smell; George was an ex-cop and Cindy an RN.

When these people found CMA's car reeking of death, George disposed of the maggot-filled trash bag from the trunk at the tow yard and Cindy tampered with items in the car by removing/washing them. Neither of them immediately reported the decomp smell to authorities, despite the fact that they didn’t know if CMA & Caylee were both dead. Instead, George went off to work and Cindy told coworkers she wanted to give CMA a chance to explain… did they already suspect that CMA had harmed her child? I would have freaked out and called police if that horrific smell was in my car and my daughter & granddaughter were missing. Lee told detectives that Cindy confronted CMA asking, "What have you done?" and a fight ensued between the two, but CMA refused to reveal Caylee’s whereabouts. George told LE that CMA & Caylee left a month earlier on the afternoon of 6/16 and described exactly what they were supposedly wearing, but he didn’t know neighbors told LE & reporters about the terrible fight they heard between CMA & Cindy the night before and that CMA was seen storming off with the baby. Cindy intentionally gave the wrong hairbrush to LE when they requested Caylee's, & then bragged about what she'd done in an email. And they both told conflicting stories to detectives & the FBI. As Detective Allen said to CMA at Universal where she lied about working, “how is that going to help us find [Caylee]?

From almost the beginning, these people have acted deliberately to help CMA avoid responsibility for murdering Caylee; they did not want to find this little girl or have the truth about her death exposed. In fact Cindy told reporter Rozzi Franco, “we can’t lose another one,” meaning Caylee is already dead so just kick her to the curb to save CMA? They viciously battled everyone trying to help find Caylee while purposefully leaving her body in a swamp, rotting like garbage. Now they license & sell her images to pay their bills and CMA’s defense team. And they reportedly have a $2 million movie deal on hold with Lifetime. And they are trying to collect donations under the guise of a missing children’s “non-profit” organization that will pay them both salaries and will, as Cindy wrote in her eulogy to Caylee, “assist in the well-being of those children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful times.” Huh? What exactly does that mean?

The A’s have no business at a child abduction scene after obstructing the investigation of their own murdered granddaughter. And for George to "warn" this devastated family not to cooperate with LE - what true victim would do that? I wonder whom George thinks he’s fooling when he says they belong to an exclusive “club” of families with missing children, when they clearly tried to interfere with Caylee being found. They knew their daughter was troubled and realized she had done something to Caylee. They knew a stranger had not abducted her. These people, along with their ex-con Kid Finders Network cohorts, need to take their donation jars and go away, leaving families with true missing children alone. I would be happy to never see their faces in the media again after they turned their backs on Caylee, that is, unless law enforcement has other plans for them.

That is not how they do things. They are in this business for themselves, they are not the Salvation Army or Red Cross, believe me.

Well how could they be there and collect donations and then load them up and take them with them when they leave? That would be so wrong. I don't think that George has any idea what this outfit is all about.

I watched the video and I believe that George is really sincere in his feelings for this family and what they are going through.

Seeing GA on Geraldo just make me aggravated at GA. I agree with the other posters about this not being about him. This is a totally different situation with this child being reported missing as soon as the daddy found out, not a month later. This family took polygraphs immediately. This does not gain him any sympathy at all.

With all due respect, I believe the A's knew Caylee was dead when they retrieved the car and located CMA at Tony Lazzaro’s on 7/15. The smell of human decomposition in the car was so strong that it saturated their house when they tried to air it out in the garage, per Lee Anthony to detectives. They knew this smell; George was an ex-cop and Cindy an RN.

When these people found CMA's car reeking of death, George disposed of the maggot-filled trash bag from the trunk at the tow yard and Cindy tampered with items in the car by removing/washing them. Neither of them immediately reported the decomp smell to authorities, despite the fact that they didn’t know if CMA & Caylee were both dead. Instead, George went off to work and Cindy told coworkers she wanted to give CMA a chance to explain… did they already suspect that CMA had harmed her child? I would have freaked out and called police if that horrific smell was in my car and my daughter & granddaughter were missing. Lee told detectives that Cindy confronted CMA asking, "What have you done?" and a fight ensued between the two, but CMA refused to reveal Caylee’s whereabouts. George told LE that CMA & Caylee left a month earlier on the afternoon of 6/16 and described exactly what they were supposedly wearing, but he didn’t know neighbors told LE & reporters about the terrible fight they heard between CMA & Cindy the night before and that CMA was seen storming off with the baby. Cindy intentionally gave the wrong hairbrush to LE when they requested Caylee's, & then bragged about what she'd done in an email. And they both told conflicting stories to detectives & the FBI. As Detective Allen said to CMA at Universal where she lied about working, “how is that going to help us find [Caylee]?

From almost the beginning, these people have acted deliberately to help CMA avoid responsibility for murdering Caylee; they did not want to find this little girl or have the truth about her death exposed. In fact Cindy told reporter Rozzi Franco, “we can’t lose another one,” meaning Caylee is already dead so just kick her to the curb to save CMA? They viciously battled everyone trying to help find Caylee while purposefully leaving her body in a swamp, rotting like garbage. Now they license & sell her images to pay their bills and CMA’s defense team. And they reportedly have a $2 million movie deal on hold with Lifetime. And they are trying to collect donations under the guise of a missing children’s “non-profit” organization that will pay them both salaries and will, as Cindy wrote in her eulogy to Caylee, “assist in the well-being of those children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful times.” Huh? What exactly does that mean?

The A’s have no business at a child abduction scene after obstructing the investigation of their own murdered granddaughter. And for George to "warn" this devastated family not to cooperate with LE - what true victim would do that? I wonder whom George thinks he’s fooling when he says they belong to an exclusive “club” of families with missing children, when they clearly tried to interfere with Caylee being found. They knew their daughter was troubled and realized she had done something to Caylee. They knew a stranger had not abducted her. These people, along with their ex-con Kid Finders Network cohorts, need to take their donation jars and go away, leaving families with true missing children alone. I would be happy to never see their faces in the media again after they turned their backs on Caylee, that is, unless law enforcement has other plans for them.
Good outline. Well said.

Bravo! :clap: Beautifully stated.

If that were the case, and I have no idea if ANY money was collected, but if so, exactly what keeps KFN from dipping into any donations before they ever get to Haleigh's dad or any other family for whom they "collect" ?

Nothing.

Read this:
http://www.wpbf.com/news/18019447/detail.html?rss=wpb&psp=news

A source close to the investigation told WPBF News 25 that Milstead got donors to his Kid Finders Network to make checks out to Crime Stoppers and then demanded 90 percent of the money.

If that is true, then why should anyone donate to KFN on behalf of any family? Why would George align himself with KFN? He's supposed to be an ex-cop. Didn't he check ANYTHING out about these people? Come on. He's sticking with KFN for a reason. What is it?

Do you have a link where it says that George told Haleighs family not to listen to LE? I just watched the video and didn't hear him say anything like that.

Not exactly a link but hope this helps, for whatever it's worth...

Heard from a geologically distant relative that during lunch George ran his mouth and said things as though he was comparing Haleigh's disappearance to Caylee's murder, i.e. circle the wagons, stick together, be careful of LE, lawyer up, etc, and one of the gramp's told George they didn't need him there taking the focus off of finding Haleigh and that George needed to go home and get his own house in order.

Since I can't give up my source, just take it as gossip until it comes out. If I'm wrong, I was lied to. (wouldn't be the first time, lol)

http://www.wftv.com/news/18708433/detail.html

"Saturday, George and Cindy Anthony stopped by the search area briefly to offer support to Haleigh’s parents."

Just saw this at wftv. If KFN was not there today then I assume it's true that GA & KFN were asked by family to leave, because otherwise KFN would be there with bells on & donation jars out. How brazen for GA to go back, but cindy was with him so I shouldn’t be surprised. I used to be really worried about GA but not anymore; I think everything he's done has been to help CMA or themselves. I think their focus on personal moneymaking "non-profit" organizations and their lack of interest in justice for Caylee speaks volumes. Poor Caylee, it seems that she's being sold out to save the person who didn't want her and to also support those that cover up for her killer. :(

(my bolding above)

"They need to eat, they need to sleep, they need the community support. They do not need to be judged, they do not need to be scrutinized,..."

he didnt say anything about telling LE the truth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back