AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace, anyone else realize she opens the show with, Mom send dad texts saying she killed baby-- ALL THE WHILE, she was trying to adopt baby to arizona couple(paraphrased)

alsmost like it was simultanious...sorry, my baby has screwed my keyboard up, it seems to add letters where they do not belong, has nothing to do with my spelling **whistles**

So a good attorney would tell her to cooperate in helping to find him so that they can negotiate a deal...

Who's to say her attorney hasn't done just that? Yet, she knows the only information she can give in finding him is finding him dead? This would be a reason not to help, and in my honest opinion, the only excuse that makes any sense.

bringing this over from the other thread, since you left me behind before I finished typing :)

(respectfully snipped)
I'm sorry about that but I thought it would be better to start this one simultaneously with Nancy's show starting so we didn't have part of the show on the old thread!! :)

in the hotel pictures? A baby tylenol bottle

I just saw on NG a different picture and he was on the floor but the head of it was purple not the med bottle.I'm just wondering if it's a toy? Did anyone see that picture that they showed.Belly down on the floor not with the med bottle.

So a good attorney would tell her to cooperate in helping to find him so that they can negotiate a deal...

Who's to say her attorney hasn't done just that? Yet, she knows the only information she can give in finding him is finding him dead? This would be a reason not to help, and in my honest opinion, the only excuse that makes any sense.
I'm not LE, but I'm pretty sure they would make a deal of some sort with her if she were to provide the names and location of these adoptive parents. So not doing that makes me think she can't give any information that would help her. Which also means, he's not alive. MOO

:eek:ther_beatingA_DeadAre the Smiths on again? I saw them in the beginning. I see the baby sitter is on again :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

I'm sorry about that but I thought it would be better to start this one simultaneously with Nancy's show starting so we didn't have part of the show on the old thread!! :)

It's OK, I am slooow sometimes

NG is putting info where it does not belong,,,talk about misleading,,,geeeesh!
And Move over TPS, the baby sitter has taken your place with NG.

Will NG talk about Tammi LYING???

I just saw on NG a different picture and he was on the floor but the head of it was purple not the med bottle.I'm just wondering if it's a toy? Did anyone see that picture that they showed.Belly down on the floor not with the med bottle.

It was the tylenol bottle, but pointed the other direction. What you see is the bottom of the bottle.

Did nancy misspeak?? she stated right before commercial, that while the baby didn't have much food in the room, she was out getting food for herself, and getting her nails done?? I understood that as when she left Gabriel with the babysitter??? I'm "fused again.

said she heard her say "what am I supposed to do? go back?" on the phone to someone

Will NG talk about Tammi LYING???

Doesn't look like it. But, she is still referring to them as the "adoptive parents" of which the police have made clear they never were!

Also, notice no pics of TS's.

Most of all, I see that in the family ones, LM seems to be the one always holding him. He loves his child & this must be killing him. He is sooo upset by those pic's for a reason!

Did nancy misspeak?? she stated right before commercial, that while the baby didn't have much food in the room, she was out getting food for herself, and getting her nails done?? I understood that as when she left Gabriel with the babysitter??? I'm "fused again.
Nancy's assuming again. We don't know where EJ went for the couple of hours that the babysitter was there.

I am sorry I just do not see Gabriel as being lethargic, he looks like he is in mid blink.

I wish there was a body language expert in on Analisa, I just dont beleive her, I dont know what it is I just dont believe her.

Yes that's what she said. She playing fast and loose with the truth....again.

ETA: Gabriel does not look thin to me!

IMO!

It appears that EJ herself did not have a father figure, or a good experience with a 'dad' who cared or was involved in her life

It appears that TS has had that same problem with her own father

It appears that TS had issues with her bio children's father

IMO TS could have flamed this fire that EJ already had burning against the evils of bio fathers

IMO EJ is stubborn and selfish enough to have one goal in mind here, and that is to keep Gabriel hidden from Logan who had already "ruined her life"

She is 23 years old and IMO immature enough to believe this -- someone needs to give her some scope, and convince her that there is a possibilty that she can come out of this and have some kind of life (eventually--maybe in a few years) if she helps LE find Gabriel alive

OF course they may also have to convince her that Gabriel will have a good life in the care of his father-- this might be impossible, though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong