Caylee opening the sliding glass door photo

I'm imagining something similar to this. Lever on the inside; key lock on the outside. There are a variety of designs based on this principle.

AAAAC-_Vu5YAAAAAAHu-wA.jpg

Bigger than What? At the time of listening to this I thought it was a little odd too. But then again, I always felt JB has a difficult time expressing himself, or questioning. So... if you guys will do this with me. REad the Bolded in this transcript and then read on again. Doesn't it make you think, bigger than what?

Could be I'm just reading too much into this. I've been at the computer for a few hours reading the sidebar trying to figure out what happened today. But this bigger than what might be what some think is the big wow for today.

Also what that picture depicts.......

I haven't finished reading the thread, so forgive me if someone else has already said this.

I think Baez was asking if Caylee was bigger in that photograph then the previous one (her going up the ladder?).

Then there was really no reason to ever detach the ladder from the pool? If Caylee cannot get out of the house on her own, why remove the ladder?

Caylee also played in the sandbox and playhouse in the back yard. They would have to detach it then so as not to keep getting after her for being on it when she's not supposed to, as kids are prone to do. So might as well make a habbit of keeping it off.

Several years ago, I ran a near-drowning call (we resuscitated the child fortunately making it a "near") on a roughly 28 month old child. The entire family was home and it was fall and it was cooling down, and the family was no longer using the pool, so the back doors were locked. The child removed the cover from a small pet-door in the back door, and climbed through sideways, as that's the only way the child could fit. The clothes were left between the door and the pool, where after a 7yo in the house didn't see the sibling anywhere and the family started scrambling to find the child. They did, face down in the deep end on the bottom with no clothes on.

It can happen so fast that no one even knows they are missing, same happens with toddlers opening front doors and they are found in a busy roadway blocks from their home, and when they are returned, the parents are stunned that the child wasn't "playing in the room" where they last saw them.

Why then, if this was such an accident, wouldn't anyone not call 911?? Who knows yet... we may never know, and that might turn out to not even be what really happened. An accident can be logically and legally explained away, a cover-up cannot. If this is in fact a cover-up, it's imperative to "pin the tail" on the correct donkey/donkey's... otherwise, justice isn't served. JMOO

BBM: There was never any reason not to, unless it was not an accident. jmo

Starting about 26 mins in Part 3

http://www.wftv.com/video/28058363/index.html

More on the door and locks here: And screen doors that were locked.
http://www.wftv.com/video/28058514/index.html

Which led to this from ICA

http://www.wftv.com/video/28058178/index.html

What they didn't show in the last "Angry ICA" was ICA, demonstrating to Ms Simms, putting her hands together, as you would, to slide the door open.

Also I feel, this is when CA, jumped ship, to help ICA....JMO

In the video CA was so polite to LDB! WHAT caused the turn around the next time she testified???:banghead:

Back on topic, why was ICA crying and so angry for over 3 minutes about the doors and locks here???

http://www.wftv.com/video/28058178/index.html

Starting about 26 mins in Part 3

http://www.wftv.com/video/28058363/index.html

More on the door and locks here: And screen doors that were locked.
http://www.wftv.com/video/28058514/index.html

This is interesting. If I understood the testimony correctly, there are 3 different doors one could use to get into the patio which leads to the back yard. (Were they all sliding?) Through the living room, the master bedroom and the kitchen.

Also, I can barely tell, but it does look like those outlet protector covers are installed on this outlet we see in the picture, CA's talked about this in the link.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7QYbLkDsWU&feature=player_detailpage"]YouTube - ‪Who is Momtective? Caylee at home video‬‏[/ame]

I hope it is okay if I post this. Caylee walks right by the chest that is in the pictures LE took from the Anthony home that is standing next to the sliding glass doors. It appears the video had to have been recorded Christmas of 2007 just by looking at Caylee's appearance. It starts at 1:06 in the video. It is really quick though.

Do we know when Cindy said the picture of Caylee at the sliding glass doors was taken? Hope this helps in the debate. I'm not good with photography.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTjxgnXWQ9E&feature=player_detailpage"]YouTube - ‪Caylee dancing to Barney‬‏[/ame]

Here's another video with some quick shots of Caylee. She doesn't get as close to the chest as the last video, but you can see that it is in the same place and Caylee appears to be a little older in this video.

YouTube - ‪Who is Momtective? Caylee at home video‬‏

I hope it is okay if I post this. Caylee walks right by the chest that is in the pictures LE took from the Anthony home that is standing next to the sliding glass doors. It appears the video had to have been recorded Christmas of 2007 just by looking at Caylee's appearance. It starts at 1:06 in the video. It is really quick though.

Do we know when Cindy said the picture of Caylee at the sliding glass doors was taken? Hope this helps in the debate. I'm not good with photography.

OT: If you watch that video, towards the end when George is giving Caylee a carrot (I think), look behind them and the ladder is up on the pool. No one is swimming in the pool, so why is the ladder up?:waitasec:

Click to enlarge attachment...

Yeah, I see what you are talking about. But, to me, the tile still looks odd in the photo of the sliding door. But, as has been pointed out, it is most likely the quality of the photo.

Putting that aside though, when the photo was shown in court, it felt very contrived, KWIM? Ah, I don't know. This case may be making me question everything the DT says or does, including the As.

OT: If you watch that video, towards the end when George is giving Caylee a carrot (I think), look behind them and the ladder is up on the pool. No one is swimming in the pool, so why is the ladder up?:waitasec:

I see the ladder is up, we don't know that someone wasn't using it. We just know that they weren't at that moment. But you are correct, it is up..Casey may have been using it, Lee may have been using it??? Even though Caylee has on a long sleeved shirt, the weather doesn't stop some from down here in FL from swimming. My kids go in all winter long. I won't but they do.

"Below is my photoshop review of the photo I found online. As you see, I do photography and I went through the photo on my photoshop program, down to the pixel to see where it might be doctored. This is just my opinion and I could be wrong."

My_Analysis_of_Photo_Manipulation.17584714_std.jpg

"Below is my photoshop review of the photo I found online. As you see, I do photography and I went through the photo on my photoshop program, down to the pixel to see where it might be doctored. This is just my opinion and I could be wrong."

My_Analysis_of_Photo_Manipulation.17584714_std.jpg

This was posted earlier up thread and to be honest, it really is not a very good analysis and makes very little sense. For starters she isn't even analyzing the photo as it appeared and that could account for most of the flaws she highlights right out of the gate. No offense to you Bullwinkle and I hope you don't take it that way.
jmho of course.

No problem. My fault for not taking the time to go through the entire thread.

This is not an imagined fallacy and I am using logic. I'm connecting logical dots. At some point, the Anthonys may have known for a fact that Caylee could open that door on her own.

I don't think so... I think that at some point they allowed her to play in the fenced, locked backyard without direct supervision. Either they wanted to supervise her from the screened patio or through the kitchen window while they prepared dinner, etc. I think this is a reasonable thing to do. Their backyard was very safe... as long as she couldn't get into the pool. So in order to be able to allow her to run into the backyard and play in her playhouse and sandbox without someone actually walking out with her every single time, they made the pool inaccessible even if the doors were standing open.

I can totally see how having this very safe backyard could give ICA enough false sense of security that she assumes the ladder is not on the pool, and opens that sliding glass door herself and shoos Caylee out to play on her own for awhile, with tragic results.

Then there was really no reason to ever detach the ladder from the pool? If Caylee cannot get out of the house on her own, why remove the ladder?

IMO when you have a pool, it's important to have layers of protection. Even if you don't have children of your own....neighbors children can easily wander in and fall in or climb in a pool.

When my son was little, I had hook & eyes at the tops of doors so he couldn't get outside on his own. The pool had a fence all the way round, a key lock on the gate and I had a pool alarm. My biggest fear was a drowning.

IMO when you have a pool, it's important to have layers of protection. Even if you don't have children of your own....neighbors children can easily wander in and fall in or climb in a pool.

When my son was little, I had hook & eyes at the tops of doors so he couldn't get outside on his own. The pool had a fence all the way round, a key lock on the gate and I had a pool alarm. My biggest fear was a drowning.

But I can't stop thinking about that outdoor storage box that sat next to the pool right up until they decided that Caylee might climb up on it and get into the pool. They should have thought the same thing about any kid who could have climbed their fence - but they didn't. Trespassing kids were not on their pool safety radar - only Caylee was.

Any neighborhood kid who was capable and willing to climb that fence for the purpose of swimming could also climb onto that box to get into the pool. That same kid might even be able to attach the ladder himself or grab anything in the yard to give a boost into the pool.

IMO, the pool safety concerns were all about Caylee.

But I can't stop thinking about that outdoor storage box that sat next to the pool right up until they decided that Caylee might climb up on it and get into the pool. They should have thought the same thing about any kid who could have climbed their fence - but they didn't. Trespassing kids were not on their pool safety radar - only Caylee was.

Any neighborhood kid who was capable and willing to climb that fence for the purpose of swimming could also climb onto that box to get into the pool. That same kid might even be able to attach the ladder himself or grab anything in the yard to give a boost into the pool.

IMO, the pool safety concerns were all about Caylee.

I totally agree.

That doesn't mean anything much to me other than lots of people are stupid when it comes to kids & water. I can drive around my own neighborhood and point out about half of the pool owners don't even care about their own children, let alone neighboring children.,...and it's a darn shame. Other than

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back