Will Casey face probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'll be!!! Now, she can grow up and live like an adult.

(no Bella Vita for you!)

I hope all sharp objects and breakable items within Casey's reach were removed . We don't even need a picture. We know exactly how her face is contorted right now.

So what does that exactly mean re tasking Baez??? This inquiring mind wants to know....

snipped from : http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28838309/detail.html

In his order, Perry cited a survey that found Anthony was the most hated person in America. Perry ruled that the department of corrections must keep Anthony's residential information confidential. Perry said in the order he did not want any information released that could lead to the discovery of her location.

RBM:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Wow ... JP put this in his Order !

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Order also Says #CaseyAnthony 's address will be sealed due to threats on her life. -jfell
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Well, she'll be in one of a few places, Hopespring, CM's, budget motel, homeless shelter or under a bridge maybe in J Blanchard Park.

@OSCaseyAnthony
Casey Anthony News
"Our system of justice should nvr b in the position of rewarding someone who willfully hides the ball." - #JudgePerry re #Baez in prob order

Was just strolling through the Fox website and saw the breaking news flashing! Bless you HHJP!!!! Didn't even read the news yet - just so happy I rushed back to celebrate with my peeps!!! :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

:skip: ..... :skip: ..... :skip: ..... :skip: ..... :skip:

Now Casey will have to show up for the civil suits!!!!:great::great::great:

I've been at the shore for two days...only a smart phone..saw some about the DCF report..now I get to read that too!!

YEA YEA YEA its a Very HAPPY FRIDAY!

We're working on determining how to handle this. This thread will stay open until we get the order from a MSM.

Then I'll start a new thread to discuss all the sordid details.

**This concludes our WS public service announcement - we will now return to regularly scheduled posting** :floorlaugh:

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
"Our system of justice should nvr b in the position of rewarding someone who willfully hides the ball." - #JudgePerry re #Baez in prob order
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I like that she's back in FL for a year too. A lot easier to find a needle in Orange County.... *grinnnn*

Well, she'll be in one of a few places, Hopespring, CM's, budget motel, homeless shelter or under a bridge maybe in J Blanchard Park.

Wouldn't it be Karma if she had to pitch a tent where Caylee's remains were found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth