Votes: 90 84.1%
  • Not Guilty Forgery

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 91 85.0%
  • Not Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 11 10.3%

• Total voters
She's acting way too composed, as is her husband. That just makes me worry about
their intentions.

Well, since it was JACK on the phone with Tennessee people while Gabriel was disappearing off the face of the earth, and since it was Jack who took Hannah from her father while her father was out of town working, according to accounts I read, Jack just might be feeling a little guilty himself of the charges on which his wife was just convicted.

I wonder if Tammi will start spilling the beans on Jack's involvement now that she is a convicted felon and he walks free.

TAMMI11.jpg

Judge will consider the 13-703 at the time of sentencing. I am assuming this is the
witness tampering??? Judge isn't taking TS into custody today.

OMG - wth is Ms. Phillips talking about - there's nothing special about the emotional pain than any other crime?

Whaaa? Do tell......(watching my phone while pretending to be packing for moving van already in driveway, har)

Judge says this doesn't usually take a long time typically . . . asking people to wait @ courthouse . . . consider 13703 (?) @ sentencing.

Inquire about taking TPS into custody . . . wondering if ruling on 13703 separate from sentencing.

Not taking TPS into custody today . . . consider 703 separately.

oral argument scheduled about 30 days from today and then formal sentencing will follow after that.

Unless she had it stashed in her purse, maybe they were looking for a sweater for Tammi. Maybe that's why it started late.

I wish someone, maybe the judge can now, would talk about how conspiring with an unstable, troubled person indeed may have resulted in what was not "planned". But he seems to feel for TS a bit.

Judge says he's not taking her into custody today and I think he said he will sentence her in a month?????:jail:

If I were on the jury, I'd make sure she wasn't trying to interfere with my life in the meantime.

I just can't believe she was all smiles and giggles right before the live feed shut off!

WTH!

TS not being taken into custody today, well, isn't she special, grrrrr. Will they at least send LE along with her? I don't trust her. I see walk out of courthouse, get in car and
*poof*, they are gone.

why would they wait for sentencing? Right now this one of the times I wished I had went to law school!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back