Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that piece of **** and I were alone in a room only one of us would walk out

:(

There were 2 at that vehicle.......one at the back leaning having a smoke and another went to talk to Daniel

Many years ago, I was shocked++ when I discovered that there are many women out there who sacrifice their own children to keep their man - irrespective of how vile the man is, or whatever he does to the children or gets the mother to do to them.

Too often we hear about children who have died having been physically & emotionally tortured by the "stepfather", without the mother intervening. I fear that the children we hear about are just a small percentage of the children who are treated this way. Often the children have had to die a long agonising death before their plight is acknowledged.

Re women who help their men kill:

Sian Kingi was selected by Val Mae Beck to be a virgin sacrifice for Beck's younger boyfriend to rape and murder. Sian was lured into the trap by Beck who asked Sian to help her find her lost puppy.

Beck died in jail last year (I think) from a heart condition (I think). There was concern that Beck died because she had not received adequate medical treatment for her heart condition. I'm unsure if this was investigated, but an official investigation was proposed.

It's hard to know what to say to this. Hadn't this woman already taken more than her fair share of the world's resources?

You may find this link interesting reading Bobbie - changed her name to Faye Cramb (don't know why)

http://www.courts.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0007/86857/cif-cramb-f-20100507.pdf

Sorry guys love to stay but am getting a but 'tired and emotional' ( for our US friends this means I think my 3 wines have put me over he limit ;>)

He limit is probably correct but I meant ' the' limit

Beck died in jail last year (I think) from a heart condition (I think). There was concern that Beck died because she had not received adequate medical treatment for her heart condition.

That piece of filth died on the operating table in May 2008, named Faye Cramb by then, at around 120 kg (I think), during an unsuccessful heart operation. My only regret is there was anaesthetic involved, if I was the surgeon I would have tried to revive her so she could feel some pain.

This was a story before her death :
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...paid-heavy-price/story-e6freoof-1111116261506

I get huge satisfaction that "In one bashing, two prisoners clubbed the mother-of-six with a sock loaded with a jam tin. It left permanent nerve damage to the side of her head."

Some form of justice. Rot in hell, monster.

What is sad is that he is using them to hide behind IMO I pray for allisons soul for peace. My god what a world we live in

Feeling for you barossa. Seems like tonight was quite a "show", and this has touched you deeply. Must be so hard living amongst it all. Hang in there - and thanks for your sharing! xo

Gosh Dark Shadow - I said the practically the same thing last night back on page 5 in that I thought GBC was not the actual killer and it was not well received - because it disagreed with the majority of posters who must know something more than I do about this case as they have more or less 'hung, drawn and quartered' GBC. Good on you for posting it. Obviously being a criminologist, has some pull over the forum here.

Hi coffeechick

sorry you got that impression, the theory that the boogy man did it is quite an accepted one by many peeps, your in good company!!!

:)

What I think that poster meant (sorry I forgot who posted it). Was that the community was his forum...........Meaning, that the community was his stage.

Yip spot on...Willough...Thats what I meant! :blushing: Thanks...

Sorry guys love to stay but am getting a but 'tired and emotional' ( for our US friends this means I think my 3 wines have put me over he limit ;>)

He limit is probably correct but I meant ' the' limit

Three bottles? Lolol

1) I don't believe I have to justify any statement / opinion I make on this forum
2) the couple are not listed with QPS as POI, therefore will not be named on this forum.
I wrote what I did, because a lot of energy was getting deflected from real sleuthing by wondering whether it was one of his mistress, (plural) car

Sorry Isadora you have misinterpreted my meaning.

The practice here is not to name people and I was not looking for you to do so.

To state that someone was not connected with the murder is IMHO a statement that infers that you either know or know of the people.

Cheers

I saw an interview with Anita Cobbys father. He said he was standing looking out the front window of his house waiting for Anita because she was late. He said he looked up at the sky and saw these really menacing clouds form an image of the most evil face he had ever seen. He said at that moment he knew something was wrong. Her parents actually called the police that night. She was a very caring and responsible young woman and her parents assured police if she had made other arrangements or was running unusually late, she would call them immediately. What a feeling that would be, your gut would just sink.

Do not for one moment put me in the category of those who believe GBC is innocent. Mani, read through my posts and you will get what my thoughts are regarding who the murder/s are.

Will do and am not making a judgement thanks.

Just was going to say BBQ spare ribs with rice and bok choy for for dinner but after reading that I am so bloody angry. How come that guy only got 3.5 yrs for the first conviction and only served .. What 14 mths.
Dark Shadow what are your views?
Mine is the system is farcked! Ps Aussie slang for forums when you want to say something else and cannot because of rules.

Pulling my hair out. Still to this day my heart goes out to Daniel's parents. They have recently been touring Qld talking to school kids about personal safety. Those people are gold!

Rational, as an ex teacher, I love their 'h' symbol for help that is done by 1 straight arm up and the other arm doing a right angle, touching the straight elbow to make an 'h' shape......

People seeing this whilst passing on the road will then know to call 000 and alert to their help needed.

Sorry if my posts end up quoting things from hours ago, rather than things in response to my last (more recent) post... I am slowly catching up and will get there soon :blushing:
Brilliant thread - thank you.
Just on the media however, and yes terribly inaccurate and manipulating, but my feeling on this case is that they have been farily accurate simply because of the frequeny of the Police updates and interviews which were generally televised. Most of what the media has reported and lets face it, hasn't been terribly much, has been reported in media conferences whereby Det Ainsworth spoke to the media. Then you would read the same thing the next day in the paper or online that day.

Care to elaborate on the 50% you have disregarded? Just curious...
respectfully
Thanks Mountainhigh :) it has mostly been little snippets of info, such as the circumstances surrounding the last sighting of ABC by GBC. However, some of the more detailed articles i have to take with a grain of salt; primarily the reports of what family, friends + witnesses have said... they most likely did say the things that have been reported, but i can almost guarantee that the context has been jigsawed to fit with what the media want to portray. I have nothing personal against the media, and they are an absolutely essential facet of any high profile case- afterall, they deliver the message to the people- but we are taught not to rely on media as a primary source of info as it can be skewed (sometimes dramatically).
Just was going to say BBQ spare ribs with rice and bok choy for for dinner but after reading that I am so bloody angry. How come that guy only got 3.5 yrs for the first conviction and only served .. What 14 mths.
Dark Shadow what are your views?
Mine is the system is farcked! Ps Aussie slang for forums when you want to say something else and cannot because of rules.

Pulling my hair out. Still to this day my heart goes out to Daniel's parents. They have recently been touring Qld talking to school kids about personal safety. Those people are gold!
Hi Rational,
I actually need to be quite careful with how i word my comments (due to any future possibility of me being required to testify against them for work - need some level of impartiality), but i'll just say that i feel the same way as any other parent. It is extremely difficult to me to quantify my love of 'all things law' with my absolute horror at the thought of child sex offenders being released prematurely.

got the impression Dark Shadow was a girl...did i miss something obvious in the post?
LOL, nope. definitely female :) Thanks for your astuteness.
Gosh Dark Shadow - I said the practically the same thing last night back on page 5 in that I thought GBC was not the actual killer and it was not well received - because it disagreed with the majority of posters who must know something more than I do about this case as they have more or less 'hung, drawn and quartered' GBC. Good on you for posting it. Obviously being a criminologist, has some pull over the forum here.
Hi Coffeechick (love your name :))
Sorry to hear you feel that way :( . I will have to go back and find your post to see what you said, but It doesn't seem quite fair if we were responded to differently.
IMO, i cannot justify forming an opinion based on what i know yet... there just isn't enough info. I do have my gut feelings,but they are just that - gut feelings! I have been wrong many times!
One thing i usually rely heavily upon in forming my opinion is video of the primary POI's (particularly pleas for info etc). Unfortunately, what i have seen of the POI's in this case is extremely limited, so it is more difficult.

I saw an interview with Anita Cobbys father. He said he was standing looking out the front window of his house waiting for Anita because she was late. He said he looked up at the sky and saw these really menacing clouds form an image of the most evil face he had ever seen. He said at that moment he knew something was wrong. Her parents actually called the police that night. She was a very caring and responsible young woman and her parents assured police if she had made other arrangements or was running unusually late, she would call them immediately. What a feeling that would be, your gut would just sink.

I opened the Anita Cobby link and couldn't read past the first page; Please tell me, are the savages that did this in prison?

Yep I was there won't say anything else but I knew you guys would be interested. It's very frustrating for us all but as my husband said he is innocent until proven guilty. And there you have it a man's answer. I didn't know what to say to hubby - except I just thought and know as a community justice will prevail x[/QUOTE

Sounds to me that he is feeling confident that he won't be arrested??

I wonder Why? Maybe he wont be?

I think it is possible that we will be hanging out here chatting about Why he hasn't been arrested for quite sometime to come...??

I am feeling a little disheartened at the moment....I really feel like QPS know it is him but probably don't have enough evidece to get him....:maddening:

COOLCAT - Love your avatar!!!

I opened the Anita Cobby link and couldn't read past the first page; Please tell me, are the savages that did this in prison?

Yep CJ :( Thank god....They were damaged in the brain badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member