Zanny's White Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
iirc one of the peeps at sawgrass did get a dog.....thought it was annie or someone like that....first time I heard pomeranian---thought it was similar to what the a's have....could be wrong...on overload of info....:waitasec:

or perhaps one of the Lk vag peeps....it has been mentoned....I do recall ga stating that he tried to get Caylee to talk of "Zani" and she didn't---:waitasec:

Cindy is a lier...so until someone produces an audio/video of Cindy asking poor Caylee about a white dog belonging to Zanny....I will not believe it. This proves she will do and say just about anything to cast reasonable doubt in the minds of the public.

Do you really think that a two year old could pronounce "Pomeranian" or even know any dog breeds? I don't believe this story at all.

Thank you....I agree...I don't believe a word of this story....CA is just throwing things out there to confuse things even more than they alreay are. Why would Caylee talk about a dog but never mention Zanny.

IMO Cindy feeds lines, remember when she fed KC the line of someone took Caylee by asking KC "who took her".

Cindy may be alot of things but one thing is for certain....she loved Caylee. She was suspicious and asking Caylee questions. She knew (and still knows) that she wouldn't get a straight answer out of Casey. Don't hate on me for this. I do think Ca and KC had a volatile relationship, and the family unit shows signs of extreme dysfunction, but the bottom line is her mom's intuition kicked in....she knew something was wrong. She even told KC's friends that KC was a pathological liar. Despite what she says publicly or in depostions, she knows the truth deep down. I see a weary woman who's lashing out, not because she's ignorant of the truth, IMO she just wishes she could turn back the hands of time and do thing differently. Her frustration with it all has been evident from the beginning. I can't imagine what it would be like to mother KC.....I have to wonder if I would become detached from weariness......just thinking and typing.

There was a thread months ago where there was a little dog belonging to a friend of KC's in some pictures. There was discussion of whether this dog was the dog Cindy referred to. (Cindy also referred to a dog of Zanny's some time ago.)

The pictures were of the Oviedo (spelling?) house. There was a party there. Caylee was there. Some pics were inside the house and some were of KC, Caylee, friends outside in a large field/yard where the house is.

I can't remember any of the inside pics having the dog, but I definitely remember the dog in the pics outside.

It was nailed down in the thread exactly which friend the dog belonged to. I'm thinking it was Annie, but I could be way off.

Trying to give all the info I remember, to make searching for the thread easier, but I'm sorry I don't remember much.

I *think* the thread is in the stickies section.

Cindy may be alot of things but one thing is for certain....she loved Caylee. She was suspicious and asking Caylee questions. She knew (and still knows) that she wouldn't get a straight answer out of Casey. Don't hate on me for this. I do think Ca and KC had a volatile relationship, and the family unit shows signs of extreme dysfunction, but the bottom line is her mom's intuition kicked in....she knew something was wrong. She even told KC's friends that KC was a pathological liar. Despite what she says publicly or in depostions, she knows the truth deep down. I see a weary woman who's lashing out, not because she's ignorant of the truth, IMO she just wishes she could turn back the hands of time and do thing differently. Her frustration with it all has been evident from the beginning. I can't imagine what it would be like to mother KC.....I have to wonder if I would become detached from weariness......just thinking and typing.

I have no doubt that CA is a grieving grandmother and that all of this has taken it's toll.

That's not to say that CA is not LOVING the attention, loving the "celebrity" status she believes she has and defending that monster of a daughter she has, whether or not she believes her.

I have tried so many times to sympathize with the A's and they keep pulling this S@#$ that makes it impossible for me to understand them.

Cindy is SOOOOOOOOO belligerent in every single interview she has given.

Granted I pray to God I will never be in their position - but I would hunt down every friggin ZFG in the world BY MYSELF. I would turn over everything I possibly had to the detectives. I would trust LE more than my own lying daughter, and I WOULD FORCE MY DAUGHTER TO TELL ME THE TRUTH!

no way did caylee describe this dog. my daughter will be 3 next month and she can't tell me anything about a dog other than it's a "puppy dog"
she's of average intelligence and the only colors she knows are pink and yellow because those are her favorite colors.

kids that age aren't interesting in learning about the dog.. they just want to play with it. all they know is that it licks and bites.

i think cindy is full of poop. (shocker, i know)

Thank you....I agree...I don't believe a word of this story....CA is just throwing things out there to confuse things even more than they alreay are. Why would Caylee talk about a dog but never mention Zanny.
George already admitted in his FBI interview that they would ask Caylee , well sweetheart what did you do with Zanny today and she would show no, zero recognition of the name, to the contrary she would go in to a narrative about having seen Uncle E and Aunt Malry (he was imitating her little girl talk). I think this was when George was telling the unguarded truth. And now, of course with the baby dead and gone, what does it matter if they get caught in lies, is what they are thinking in my opinion.

January 2008 bbq party at Lauren C's House

Attachments

• dogs.jpg
    dogs.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 104
I know other sleuthers have proposed this idea before, but could Caylee have been talking about playing with the A's own dogs on days KC came back to hide out at the house? Does anyone know if Caylee yet referred to the dogs by their names? Because at that age, that would be a summary of the day, a two-year-old "I played with doggies". And KC pipes in and gives the imagi-nanny a dog to further cover?

Just a rumor, trying to find out info on whether this is true or not, but I read on another site that JG's parents may have a small white dog.
If they do, that explains Cindy adding this in suddenly. She already told law enforcement that he was on their home computer on a day he was at their house trying to help Lee with the timeline. Poor kid. He must be plenty bloody and bruised up by now after how hard and how often they have kicked him to the curb.

Watching CA and Ga during that deposition was like watching someone skin them alive. I certainly understand why they were lashing out. This whole civil thing could have waited until after the trial. Then everyone will know the truth and ZG will be cleared, that is if there is one person in the whole wide world who thinks she is anyway

Whose dog is that in the cell phone pictures that were released this week? That looks to me like a small white shih tzu?

Also, even if Cindy is telling the truth, Caylee was 2 and a half years old- if Cindy said to her, "have you seen a white dog?" she could have just said yes because kids say things.

OR- we should look in the pictures of Caylee's room. Did Caylee have a white stuffed animal dog? Kids will call their toys "my bear" "my dog" etc and not necessarily say "my toy bear."

The photos you are referring to were off the meter man's phone. His dog looks nearly identical to the Anthony's dog only with the body hair cut short.

My experience with toddlers is they would say white for any fairly light color near white and every dog is a puppy if it is fairly small. But if she was saying new it probably was a puppy or at least new to the person.

I have no doubt that CA is a grieving grandmother and that all of this has taken it's toll.

That's not to say that CA is not LOVING the attention, loving the "celebrity" status she believes she has and defending that monster of a daughter she has, whether or not she believes her.

I have tried so many times to sympathize with the A's and they keep pulling this S@#$ that makes it impossible for me to understand them.

Cindy is SOOOOOOOOO belligerent in every single interview she has given.

Granted I pray to God I will never be in their position - but I would hunt down every friggin ZFG in the world BY MYSELF. I would turn over everything I possibly had to the detectives. I would trust LE more than my own lying daughter, and I WOULD FORCE MY DAUGHTER TO TELL ME THE TRUTH!

Please understand that I'm not excusing the behavior, she has been beligerant and certainly acts out in front of the cameras and none of her stories are straight. She is a forceful woman and I don't doubt the stories of the choking incident but could you imagine what it must have been like mothering KC? .......trying to piece together all the lies? It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn of alcohol abuse by CA and GA. I would like to think that I could force the truth out of my daughter, who is a sweetie, and not a monster. I don't know if one can force the truth from a monster tho.

If this story about her asking Caylee about the dog is true, then it means Cindy was fishing for information from lil Caylee! She was already seeing red flags and was suspicious. I just wish she'd step up to the plate for Caylee because no matter how much she runs 'interference' and sets up smoke screens along the way it will not help KC. Bottom line is when it's all said and done Caylee's death resulted from KC's irresponsible behaviour. MOO

It'll be interesting if any of the players have a white dog and how it all pans out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member