2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
]BS saying how would LKB know to contact this bug guy on Dec 11 when Caylee was not even positively identified till the 18th of Dec. KC had to tell them and remember she hyperventilated when she heard the location.

and possibly open the door to that jail house video....:great::woohoo:

New female face at defense table. I'm told Sims assistant. #CayleeAnthony
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:14 AM

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
He says defense attorney Linda Kenney Baden called him on Dec. 11, 2008 to join the case before the remains were identified as Caylee's
3 minutes ago

Ha!~ This makes me wonder if JB hired RK to " find" Caylee and that is how RK comes into it.

Bill S. Talking about LKB calling bug guy on the day the body was found is very significant and wonders is SA picked up on it. I am sure they did.

Yes I think JA will make a huge point to the jury about that. Casey wasn't supposed to even know what happened to Caylee's body. Yet they call a bug expert the day "a body" was found. That is a seed I would definitely want to plant with this jury.

That is a very messy looking table of evidence, not that it's important, just of interest to me when everything about the trial/courtroom is so precise.
moo

They showed the table from above yesterday, and it actually is pretty organized and neat. There is just alot of evidence in this case.

I bet he's gonna glue them together.

images

did anyone hear what B Schaeffer just said about the DT knowing that those were Caylees remains on Dec 11??????

sorry, just tuned in.

Yep. And Casey having a panic attack and had to go take a shower. Out, out, damn spot!!

Bill S. says that this could open door for video of ICA's reaction to come in.

I must have missed that...did he say exactly when LKB contacted him? Was it before Caylee was identified? Mon-o-man if it was, I sure hope the SA caught that.

Yes, he said the date, Dec. 11th. Bill Shaeffer just said it could be fatal to this defense if the state picks up on that.

#CaseyAnthony 17 whispers something to 16 who gives a big smile. 16 is most expressive animated juror.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:44 AM

:lol: BS and the other guy saying JB stepped in a land mine!

Linda K-Baden was the one who contacted this guy on DECEMBER 11TH!
Hahahahaha

That will be amazing if she is the one who creates this LANDMINE for the defense, about to blow up in their faces.

While we're at sidebar, I want to take a moment to thank each and every one of our transcribers! You guys are a treasure! :)

This bug expert will likely refute what state's bug expert said about the length of time Caylee's remains were in the woods

by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 8:45 AM

OMG :floorlaugh:

I made my DD search for pics of that because I was trying to tell her who I thought ICA's forehead looked like......:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If I knew how, I would do a side by side

Maybe you can borrow the easel & Sharpies to draw it, then take a pic & post.

j/k ;)

It's really no longer about the body, this is going to come down to the SA convincing the jury Casey is the ONLY one who had access to that car and know one else or the DT convincing the jury that other people other than Casey were involved. Such as GA, LA, Roy Kronk..................scary!
I guess it comes down to which side told the better story! :(

Of course just to make it clear, no doubt in my mind ICA did this all by herself....

I agree. I'd like to see the SA point it out step by step even though it is pretty obvious to us who had access to the sunfire that day......

The defenses' goal is to support its own theory that Roy Kronk put body in woods at a later date
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 8:46 AM

Bill S. and local news saying that JB may have stepped in a landmine with the phone call from LKB !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle