2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All!

I am tuning in a little late....Have I missed any major points yet with the bug guy?

BS saying that it is interesting to note that Dr. Huntington was called by LKB before the remains were identified to be Caylee.

Seven days before!
Watching JA for him to check his phone for text or tweet!:great:
I hope Baez is disbarred and sent to jail right along with his client!

Can the state ask what LKB said when she called him?

Vasco Thompson press conference AT 10:00 outside courthouse with his new lawyer MATT MORGAN... "MORGAN AND MORGAN For The People..

3 of the male jurors are rocking in their chairs. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:46 AM

Originally Posted by Marina2
Interesting that LKB contacted this guy the day Caylee was found. Before she was even identified.

Can the SA call JB to the stand? Or even ICA?

I am enjoying the exchange between JB and JA @ sidebar - looks to be quite animated on both sides - JA has documentation with him....JB rocking back and forth ...JA adamantly nodding and holding hands up....JA gesturing hands out while talking to HHBP ...JB shakes head and looks like a forelorn puppy (IMO) JA appears to be arguing his point.......JB smiles and does kid shuffle with feet .....JA smiles back to gallery ....walk away

sidebar #2 over (9:47)

jury excused for a brief recess

i wish state would stand up and yell- and where was caylee? loved when judge said and how long are you gonna keep him up here mr baez? they just said bug expert contacted before remains identified on channel 9 . how did defense know to call this expert to call before body known before its caylee? only casey knew they just said on tv.

come on lets move this case forward i scream at my tv!!

I missed this, had to take puppy outside :) I sure hope the jury caught this!

We have poptarts!!

So this is important! I'm almost certain JA and LDB caught JB's slip up and are fighting to capitalize on it! :)

CaseyAnthony juror two is amazing. Never talks, reacts or gives any sense of what he's thinking. Sometimes looks like a statue.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:41 AM

Defense attorney Cheney Mason is here. He stepped out of courtroom though. I have not seen Dorothy Sims. Ut she might be w/ other experts.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:44 AM

Aren't they deposing that "grief" expert???

:woohoo: here we go folks...Baez is about to get it but good! :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member