GUILTY WI - Beau Butschke, 28, Oconomowoc, 14 July 2011

ImaFrayedKnott

Reaction score
Forgive me if this missing person has already been posted. I searched for a posting on here and didn't find anything. Anyhow, Beau Butschke went missing from a friend's house in Oconomowoc, WI at around 4:30 p.m. Beau's truck is a 1993 red Toyota 2 wheel drive, 2 door, with black wheels (no hubcaps), lots of rust, & many motocross stickers on the back window. The license plate # they believe to be on the truck is FW7769, however it could also be DX4083. I do not know him or any of his friends. I saw the poster and event page for his search on Facebook and wanted to see if there was anything posted over here. There is a person mentioned on the Facebook page who is a tentative POI but I'm not sure if that person has been named by LE or not. I will link to the Facebook page. I figure if anyone can help, it's ya'all.
http://http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=133944483358392#!/event.php?eid=133944483358392&closeTheater=1

Attachments

• BeauB.bmp
    119 KB · Views: 28
  • beaub2.jpg
    beaub2.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 30
  • missingposter.jpg
    missingposter.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 32
Surfie, aside from the snippet you found in the livinglakecountry.com there's not a single other news article on his dissapearance in the 6 days he's been missing. That's sad.

Surfie, aside from the snippet you found in the livinglakecountry.com there's not a single other news article on his dissapearance in the 6 days he's been missing. That's sad.

It is, isn't it? What are the local stations and papers there? Perhaps a few emails to them would prompt some media attention.

I live in Wisconsin and was surprised to see this! Not one mention on the local news! I'll do some searching.

Oconomowoc is about 45 minutes west of Milwaukee. Very safe, family community. There was a high-profile murder there a few years back that involved custody of a child. Other than that it's a very safe, laid-back area with a small town feel. There are a lot of lakes in the area and it would be easy to drive into one, but the lakes are very active in the summer so I don't see that happening.

Also, Oconomowoc is in Waukesha county, close to the Jefferson county border. Jefferson county is listed on the missing poster so I assume he lived there. Jefferson is less populated.

Is he a single man, does anyone know? And was he good about keeping his relatives informed of where he was going and when he'd be back? Single men often take off and do crazy things without telling anyone. One time my son and a friend left our house late at night without telling anyone to go to the Mackinac Bridge to see the son rise over the water. They were gone a couple of days and we were worried sick. When they got back, they hadn't even thought that we might worry or miss them! Unless the guy was expected at work, guys sometimes will go home with a girl for the night and stay a week.
I hope he will come home safe. I hope more details will come out in this story.

I have Many, Many, Many Family and Friends in around that area, lived there almost my whole life...Will holler at them to become members here and see what they can do to help.

Here is Facebook Link to more Info

this is picture of his truck

283481_723247670908_219705273_36405532_4148287_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/beau.butschke#!/event.php?eid=133944483358392

"Beau, friends, and family have been suspicious of the tenant that lived next to him, JAR, because a few items have been stolen from Beau's house."

There's a lady listed on the page with the same last name who I'm assuming is his mother who is a real estate agent, and one of the admins of the missing person's page for Beau who I'm also assuming is his brother or possibly a cousin. It says on the missing persons page that he was expected at work on Tuesday but didn't show and probably hasn't shown today either since the page is still active and nobody has said he's been located yet. No word yet on if there's another search going on yet. In this heat someone could die of heat exhaustion in just a few hours. He's very in to motocross though. Through yahoo searches he comes up on motocross rosters all over the place so I'm assuming he's very phyiscally fit. I do a lot of assuming, don't I? lol

Oh, and I shot an e-mail over to the Madison news station to see if they were going to run a story on him. I'll post if I get a reply and if I find anything new.

I have Many, Many, Many Family and Friends in around that area, lived there almost my whole life...Will holler at them to become members here and see what they can do to help.

Here is Facebook Link to more Info

this is picture of his truck

View attachment 17840

http://www.facebook.com/beau.butschke#!/event.php?eid=133944483358392

"Beau, friends, and family have been suspicious of the tenant that lived next to him, JAR, because a few items have been stolen from Beau's house."

FB poster also mentions that the neighbor may have several aliases and left his house when police arrived.

Am also seeing an address for Beau in Orlando, Fl - an old address but wondering if he would have any reason to head back in that direction for a short time.

I actually live in Kenosha, WI (I just say Chicago because everyone knows where that is). I am heading over to the FB page right now and, if there is a need for searches, I will volunteer my time.

Am also seeing an address for Beau in Orlando, Fl - an old address but wondering if he would have any reason to head back in that direction for a short time.

Elepher, are you on the FB page? Maybe that's worth bringing up on there? Wondering if it's the same guy? Kind of a unique name. Someone posted earlier today that they thought they saw his truck yesterday on I94 going North. I have a feeling it has something to do with the neighbor who hasn't been seen since the cops showed up to question him though. The guy has like 4 aliases and a record of theft.

I brought up the possibility of him heading to FL on his missing person's page. They're pretty much saying he wouldn't go anywhere without telling his momma first, he's not the type to skip town without letting family know. Still no word on where he's at, but it looks like they're going to do another search and there's been an air search to see if his truck could be spotted as well as several people putting in calls to local junkyards to see if his truck had been taken in for salvage. No word on the POI yet either. I guess a possible picture had been posted, but was asked to be taken down because he hasn't been questioned by LE yet or named as an actual suspect in Beau's disappearance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back