WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am confused. They know from investigating the general area where the boy is from. They know he is wearing a faded blue and red shirt from 2010 - even though the shirt appears grey to me. Seems like checking missing persons reports from area and timeframe would get the name. Unless not reported missing. Or name is known and being protected - it is the whereabouts that are of interest. Anything we can do from home - analyze photos. Check missing persons databases have been done. And on a far greater scale. If kept in basement - the only people knowing or getting info on the boy would be involved. Either physically or possible online activities.

Why are they asking public. Why not make a plea to family? Someone is missing a son - a brother - a grandchild - a cousin ?

Because they dont know who he is. That is my opinion. If you read the first few pages of the thread, a sleuther sent in Taylor Druyor as a tip. An agent wrote back and indicated that tips like hers solve cases.

To me that would indicate they are looking for his identity as well as his location. Minnesota and Western Wisconsin are some pretty big areas. And the video may be 18 mos to 24 mos old.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/0...tiser censored*-raids-feds-say/?iref=obinsite

I've been following this story along with you as I am also haunted by this boy's pictures. The above link is from June 8 regarding recent child *advertiser censored* arrests made by federal agencies. Possibly this boy's pictures were discovered along with the evidence in those cases. The article mentions several victims were rescued so perhaps they were able to obtain some limited information about this boy as well.

I hope he can be rescued too. Thank you all for the amazing work you do here.

I have read many articles on this. One article said they could at least help one other child. Another article said they could help multiple children. One comment claimed the boy was involved with a small child on video at the link below post 91. I don't think this child is Taylor, I just don't think they resemble so much but it could be. Something is wrong with the boy he looks so sad, the picture of him looking to the side makes it seem he is scared of getting caught, or someone is speaking to him and it looks like his hands are behind his back. I really hope they figure out his name and get him and the other the help they need. Also wanted to say I don't believe he is 19 he is much younger by the photos.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...nts-help-us-identify-endangered-teen#comments

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/0...tiser censored*-raids-feds-say/?iref=obinsite

I've been following this story along with you as I am also haunted by this boy's pictures. The above link is from June 8 regarding recent child *advertiser censored* arrests made by federal agencies. Possibly this boy's pictures were discovered along with the evidence in those cases. The article mentions several victims were rescued so perhaps they were able to obtain some limited information about this boy as well.

I hope he can be rescued too. Thank you all for the amazing work you do here.

Here is another one I found also it was in June 2012 http://www.fox10tv.com/dpps/news/na...nal-child-*advertiser censored*-ring-_4199549

I believe this young man is a victim and this is why ICE is "urgently" seeking the public's help. This type of request happens very infrequently, often as a last ditch effort to help those who are being sexually abused.

I remember a few years back when LE released the photo of a young girl from a video where she was being sexually assaulted. She was about 4-5 years old, I recall. From the still photo they released, the perp was ID'd and arrested. Then all photos of this young victim were removed from the public domain. It was only because of the severity of the crime that LE was willing to release the photo of this child, in an effort to locate the criminal.

I agree with the suggestion that this young man may be from another part of the world, brought to the US. This could be why ICE is involved. Also, the video could have been released to someone from another country and this caused their involvement.

I remember that -- after releasing the stills, they must not have been able to identify her, so they released her first name, too. It turned out that she was local (in Las Vegas) and the person assaulting her was her grandmother's husband or boyfriend (I don't remember which).

I remember that -- after releasing the stills, they must not have been able to identify her, so they released her first name, too. It turned out that she was local (in Las Vegas) and the person assaulting her was her grandmother's husband or boyfriend (I don't remember which).

And she didnt remember. It was a video tape that was passed around...

Looking forward to reading what you have to contribute to a solution Sleuthsayers. :)

Sorry, I feel like a troll. Going to try just ignoring pointless salacious comments.

Anyway...

Remember when Sean Hornbeck (sp) was found and it turned out he had been to and even commented on a message board about him?

If this kid (or someone who knows who/where he is) is reading this...
what could we say that might make him reach out and tell us who/where he is?

Looking forward to reading what you have to contribute to a solution Sleuthsayers. :)

I've already contributed my limited insight.

I don't know any more than anyone else, I just feel that some of these comments are not only pointless but actually offensive.

I can't find the anon comment possibly IDing him.

My page 7 comments don't have an anon post.

Is it possible to link it?

I can't find the anon comment possibly IDing him.

My page 7 comments don't have an anon post.

Is it possible to link it?

Unfortunately, it is against WS TOS. I wonder if it was removed...I will see if I can find it again.

Unfortunately, it is against WS TOS. I wonder if it was removed...I will see if I can find it again.

I just found it by the other post on here saying it was under post 91.

My mind is reeling about it though...not sure what to think...

page 6:

I will transcribe it in my own words-
anonymous17
I know who this child is and have identified him......... The Feds are only asking for identification to likely confirm his whereabouts and safety. I'm guessing that they found this picture in a pedophile's stash and just want to know if he is okay.

I wonder if LE would allow this to continue if he was positively I.D. We have seen them search for minors before by name....why wouldnt they give a name to this boy and then ask for help finding him?

page 6:

I will transcribe it in my own words-

Oh that is not the post I just found.

When I went looking on this thread for how to find that one I saw someone write "the post after 91" ...(or something to that effect).

The post "after 91" is more in line with what I was wondering earlier.

Don't want to jump to conclusions but it would explain why they were ok with showing his pic and not the other child they mentioned when they said "at least one other child".

Sorry, I feel like a troll. Going to try just ignoring pointless salacious comments.

Anyway...

Remember when Sean Hornbeck (sp) was found and it turned out he had been to and even commented on a message board about him?

If this kid (or someone who knows who/where he is) is reading this...
what could we say that might make him reach out and tell us who/where he is?

I wonder what made Sean comment on a board about himself?

I guess all we can do is hope that this boy is safe and can reach out to let someone know that. He can do it anonymously.

If he needs help and can reach out, there will be help for him.

I dont know if he has suffered or is suffering-we dont have enough information. But I hope he is found and he is OK.

Oh that is not the post I just found.

When I went looking on this thread for how to find that one I saw someone write "the post after 91" ...(or something to that effect).

The post "after 91" is more in line with what I was wondering earlier.

Don't want to jump to conclusions but it would explain why they were ok with showing his pic and not the other child they mentioned when they said "at least one other child".

I think I read some of those comments too. :(

For whatever it's worth, I think I found the same shirt like the one the boy is wearing. Keep in mind the Feds said its blue and red. Personally I think his shirt looks gray. The description matches the description the Feds gave for the shirt before fading. Don't know if it's needed but better to be thorough. I'm on my cell so if anyone wants to screen cap be my guest. There are 5 pics at link...

Minnesota Twins Joe Mauer 7 MLB Size Large NEW MLB Genuine Merchandise T Shirt | eBay

I really hope that post is factual & he's truly been identified.

Ok. In the post of the "secret police" guy.. he posts what seems to be the exact title of the video with keywords in parentheses.

I took one of those keywords that kind of looked like gibberish "***cam" (not the actual thing, the *'s are to censor, even though its just a nonsense word) ...and did a google image search with safe search off...

And actual child *advertiser censored* came up.

I'm very freaked out.

Does this mean its on my computer now?

I X-ed out of the google page right away without actually clicking on anything.
But I'm both shocked it was that easy to stumble on and petrified that its saved on my computer somehow.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members