Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I think I thought those calls were panic calls, but maybe she made the flurry of calls to try to give herself an alibi.

"Hi Mom, I'm going to Target today. Do you need anything?"

Those kinds of calls...Maybe she made a whole bunch to make it look as though she was having an average day, running errands, etc.

The more I think about it, Casey leaving upset, panicked messages doesn't fit in with her partying. What fits to me the most (the more I read about this case) is that the flurry of calls on the 16th were part of a cold, calculated, planned cover up.

I also agree that she might have been leaving her average everyday "angry at her parents" calls.

Except for the day the judge posted her bond really high and we saw her cry, the only emotion I've ever seen Casey display is anger.

OT: I designed my avatar for Caylee ... a clown type character with pink balloons. :)

ON Topic: What do you guys think about what I posted on attorney/client privilege, and what JB said Friday night?

I'm still waiting for any info on DNA from the Marine in Cali. So, Jesse was tested & it was a big no....geez this sounds like a Maury show.

Bringing this over.

Yeah i know. I was just saying that in relation to the chemicals animals and humans produce during decomposition. But when it comes to using tests as evidence in a case they have to have something else to base results on besides the 2 chemicals i mentioned. This is JMO. I am only assuming that if Animals and Humans produce Putrecine and Cadaverine, then they have to have something else unique to humans to say their was a human body in the trunk.

They have identified 400 chemicals that the human body emits during decomp and they have narrrowed it down to 20 for testing focus.

Putrecine and Cadaverine are produced by all animals and Putrescine is commonly present in live creatures, especially where infection is (septic, VB, etc....).

We need a forensic thread with a sticky.

Someone posted bond for her on these new charges, but the prior bond is still revoked but I think she will get out. LP is not out of town yet.

McDonald’s Bail Bonds of Kissimmee posted bond for Casey on charges related for forgery, theft and using fraudulent information. Detectives say Casey took nearly $700 from a friend and her parents.

I'm still waiting for any info on DNA from the Marine in Cali. So, Jesse was tested & it was a big no....geez this sounds like a Maury show.

I've often thought this case is very Jerry Springer-like.

Nonetheless, to me, LE are the only people dealing in the truth here, and I'm really surprised to find that the support forum for them is only 3 pages long.

Is it really true that this few of us here on WS support LE in this case?

DA

The company had put up $50,000 of a $500,000 bond. A company spokesman said that bond might be reinstated next week. Until then, unless someone can come up with $50,000, Casey will stay in jail. The Anthony family previously was unable to raise that money.

About what JB said Friday night ... about Casey knowing where Caylee is and people here asking about attorney/client privilege:

============================================================

This illustrates the real problem with attorney client privilege. Clients are not always honest. Some clients lie. They lie to their lawyers, to law enforcement authorities, their families and friends and anyone else who can help them. It is disgustingly common for a criminal defendant to accuse someone else of his crime and then let that person take the heat. In the middle of this you have the Defense attorney. The most sacred oath an attorney takes is that he will never reveal the secrets of his client, even if the client has committed truly horrible, immoral acts. This makes the attorney an unwilling but nevertheless vital enabler to his client's misdeeds.

There is a spirited debate going on over this case in bar associations all over the nation. Attorney's may now break privilege in limited circumstances, usually when another person is in imminent danger of death or serious injury. Don't be surprised to see bar association resolutions in the future that will allow an attorney to divulge attorney-client privileged information when it is necessary to prevent a gross miscarriage of justice such as the conviction of an innocent man.

http://billkumpe.blogspot.com/2008/01/on-attorney-client-privilege.html

=====================================================

Soooo if Caylee is ALIVE and in any kind of danger of death or serious injury, JB can break that privilege. If he isn't, this tells me Casey knows WHERE Caylee is, but that she's no longer alive, Yes?

I just posted something similar in the JB conference thread. To me that is what it says, there is no live child to bring home or he would be obligated to prevent harm from coming to another when he has knowledge to prevent it.

The company had put up $50,000 of a $500,000 bond. A company spokesman said that bond might be reinstated next week. Until then, unless someone can come up with $50,000, Casey will stay in jail. The Anthony family previously was unable to raise that money.
I pray CA is charged with murder before she can get out again, she should not be free, sorry.

At first I think I thought those calls were panic calls, but maybe she made the flurry of calls to try to give herself an alibi.

"Hi Mom, I'm going to Target today. Do you need anything?"

Those kinds of calls...Maybe she made a whole bunch to make it look as though she was having an average day, running errands, etc.

The more I think about it, Casey leaving upset, panicked messages doesn't fit in with her partying. What fits to me the most (the more I read about this case) is that the flurry of calls on the 16th were part of a cold, calculated, planned cover up.

I also agree that she might have been leaving her average everyday "angry at her parents" calls.

Except for the day the judge posted her bond really high and we saw her cry, the only emotion I've ever seen Casey display is anger.

I think it was an alibi attempt (you can ask so and so they know I was here at such and such time) or Casey was calling for something about Casey (needing money, her credit card not working, something self serving).

We also don't have any call records to compare the pattern to. She doesn't seem like the most patient person in the world, that maybe her normal pattern of calling and why it didn't alarm anyone into answering.

My mother had a severe personality disorder and I am not exagerrating when I say she would call 30-40 times in a row insisting that I answer the phone. Back in the days of the answering machines I would come home with the little light blinking, push play and hear "You have 47 new messages", hit stop, pull the car in the garage, close the blinds, and hide in my own house.

I pray CA is charged with murder before she can get out again, she should not be free, sorry.

If she turns down the limited immunity deal on tuesday, I think she will be.
JMHO

I think Tuesday morning after the offer expires we will see charges handed down from a grand jury. The wheels appear to be in motion to me after leaked test results, leaked emails regarding immunity, the extension over the weekend, and the rearrest and revoking of bond. That is not coincidental.

ok my previous post didn't sound right , It is ment to read that she will be charged with murder next week sometime.

I just thought I'd post this again, since I'm not sure many of you saw it:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The world has been so desensitized to death, murder, rape, etc. .... that sometimes it's just so heart wrenching to read all of this about Caylee, who was once a vibrant healthy LIVE little girl ... with rosy cheeks and giggles.

Maggots ... dirt .. decomposition ... I just had to let down today ... and cry. A good long deep cry ... for the child that was ... IF she is no longer alive.

It's good I believe in Heaven ... and another life with no death, I don't think I could face this world without that.

I look forward to the day, that I can see Caylee ... talk to her .. hold her close ... and see her giggle and smile .. and run and play. Thank goodness there will be that chance, in Heaven. :)

How could she have been forgotten so fast by her family? How can they separate so far ... how can they not search and search and search, until they fall down .... and weep long and hard? I don't understand .... I just don't.

I just want to say ... Caylee .. on behalf of ALL the posters here, you are loved. Your life meant something! Your memory has touched us and will continue to touch us, the rest of our life, I believe. We will see you again someday .... we will.

Your heart is tied to ours ... and will forever be.

:balloon::balloon::balloon:

Someone posted bond for her on these new charges, but the prior bond is still revoked but I think she will get out. LP is not out of town yet.

McDonald’s Bail Bonds of Kissimmee posted bond for Casey on charges related for forgery, theft and using fraudulent information. Detectives say Casey took nearly $700 from a friend and her parents.

Do you have a link to this statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member