Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

:laugh:HA talking about the clothes and sun glases that she bought with amys money....on video at the stores.....and arrest video

Showing the purchases.........the blue hoody she was wearing at the time of her first arrest, white sunglasses, beer, food, nothing for Caylee.

Do they have to pick which one or is this to see if she can be charge? I hope it is to charge her that would be sweet.

The prosecutor presents his case to the Jury & they decide if there's enough evidence for an indictement

I read earlier today that she even bought the blue hoodie at Target that she was wearing the first time she was arrested!

People have been told to clear their schedules for Tuesday as they might be called to testify.

Hey, mamadofthree -- love you avi!!!

Nancy Grace ROCKS!!!! She keeps Caylee ALIVE!!!

Thanks sweetie! NG is rocking the somewhat shiny dark blue tonight.. I can tell she is fired up!

Friends - Family -Detectives - Lab Techs & other witnesses

Will all be testifying at these Grand Jury proceedings

talking about all the prossc.....has

Reporter saying that the prosecution may have more evidence than has been made public.

If LE is moving forward & presenting their case to a Grand Jury then they must be confident that they will get an indictment

I'm betting that they have a "boat load " of evidence against her
Yes! it'll probably make our head spin!
A boatload alright!

NG - "We may not know all of the evidence that LE has"

Nancy said bring Murder to Grand Jury and let the jury of her peers decide Murder, Manslaughter, etc.....

throwing the kitchen sink out there....if its murder or homacide....

Attorney............throwing everything out there, will be looking at either murder or manslaughter

Hearing all this said "live" gives me such goosebumps!!!

Reporter saying that the prosecution may have more evidence than has been made public.

I agree......I think they have definitive proof that Caylee is deceased

I don't think that they would go forward if they didn't

The missing link, which we KNOW LE has, is the date of the choloform searches on her computer.........

Arrrgggg ... just say it Nancy ... WE DON'T KNOW exactly what LE has!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back