Anthonys pushing for jailhouse funeral for Caylee!

After my initial shock, money came first to my mind as well. A close second was poisoning of the jury pool. My final thought, while possibly foremost to certain people, was making "Caylee's funeral" about KC, just like everything else has been.

That was my first thought. Everything always seems to be all about Casey. Caylee has been completely dehumanized. Everything the family has done is an attempt to get Casey released or at least less time in prison. IMO everything the family does has actually hurt Casey's case more than helped though, this included.

That was my first thought. Everything always seems to be all about Casey. Caylee has been completely dehumanized. Everything the family has done is an attempt to get Casey released or at least less time in prison. IMO everything the family does has actually hurt Casey's case more than helped though, this included.

That makes sense. Would you want your sociopathic murdering daughter set free?

:)

Hopefully they will get their "family reunion" sooner rather than later! They can all share a cell and tell spooky stories and snack on candy bars. Just when you think, it can't possibly get any more ridiculous!

KC already had and attended a funeral for Caylee. If I recall it was near a swamp, in a patch of woods off of Hopespring and Suburban. The casket was a laundry bag, a Hefty and some duct tape. She needs another?

Then sealed the deal with a

heart-sticker.png

Please do NOT ask me why I keep sticking up for Cindy, but is it POSSIBLE, just POSSIBLE that this is Casey's idea and maybe she has said the only way she will release the body for burial is if SHE can be included this way? So maybe someone will see her as a victim? Maybe she had JB run it over to BC and Cindy is so desperate to finally bury Caylee she told BC to try and get the jailhouse service? I could see JB saying he doesn't want to be involved, but if BC wants to try......

I know, I know, maybe ridiculous, but I wouldn't put anything past Casey and the way her mind works.........
I am not positive, but pretty sure, that in a case like this all the parents have to do is petition the court for the release of remains.

This sounds like Cindy-speak about this latest fiasco. Has she considered talking to a church about a funeral?

Hopefully they will get their "family reunion" sooner rather than later! They can all share a cell and tell spooky stories and snack on candy bars. Just when you think, it can't possibly get any more ridiculous!

AMEN! Kumbaya and Pop Tarts.

Is it remotely possible this is actually an attempt on their part to look KC in the eyes and say "Look what you've done"? Any chance at all?

I thought the whole heart sticker on duct tape was as bad as it could get. Does this baby deserve no respect at all? They make my heart hurt.

On a positive note, I lost my appetitie for dinner. And I could stand to lose a few pounds.

It's amazing to me- every time I start to feel for these people and recognize them as people who are going through a difficult time, they do something off the wall like this.

Who in the world holds a funeral for a toddler at the jail where the person accused of murdering said toddler is incarcerated?

Thanks for the info. Pirate. I feel the same way as you do, my sympathies were again with them this week, but I feel so duped each time I do, they pull another stunt.
The monster MOTY could care less and it's appaling. If she could be out for a couple of hrs. she'd chose to go dancing. Not to mention that IMO the A's might have been her next victims. I don't think she was joshing when she said she'd get the house.
Now the real Wannabe event coordinator in her comes out. :doh:

Good grief. When are these people going to let go of this child and let her be laid to rest? No one in that family is operating with a full deck right now. A judge needs to get control of her body so this can be done quickly.

Is it remotely possible this is actually an attempt on their part to look KC in the eyes and say "Look what you've done"? Any chance at all?

I thought the whole heart sticker on duct tape was as bad as it could get. Does this baby deserve no respect at all? They make my heart hurt.

Remotely is the key here, but it would sure be nice to see one of them say, "Let me at her." :bang:

I am not positive, but pretty sure, that in a case like this all the parents have to do is petition the court for the release of remains.

This sounds like Cindy-speak about this latest fiasco. Has she considered talking to a church about a funeral?

Curious....if this is true, could Casey fight it? I mean, you know, all that "innocent until proven quilty" stuff. Could KC fight it by saying "I have not been convicted of anything and should retain my rights as Caylee's mother to arrange her funeral?" I would hate to see a court battle over poor Caylee's the remains ala' Anna Nicole.

Curious....if this is true, could Casey fight it? I mean, you know, all that "innocent until proven quilty" stuff. Could KC fight it by saying "I have not been convicted of anything and should retain my rights as Caylee's mother to arrange her funeral?" I would hate to see a court battle over poor Caylee's the remains ala' Anna Nicole.

I said this on another thread, but it goes here as well. The fact that she waited 31 days to report her daughter missing, even if the nanny nonsense were true, she IMO, is still guilty and responsible for that childs death. IF (and that's a BIG IF) the nanny nonsense were true and she had reported her missing immediately then she may not have died.

I for one am going to be calling all of the U.S. Congressmen and Senators in Florida and in my state asking them to introduce legislation making it a criminal offense where you can be charged as an accessory to murder if you do not report your child missing AS SOON AS THEY ARE MISSING and they are found dead. They can call it Caylee's Law and then finally someone may benefit from this tragedy BUT no money be involved for a change.

Just another example of how this family thinks the rules and laws of society do NOT apply to them. They are SPECIAL, haven't we all gotten that yet, people??? :rolleyes:

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot that. Thank you so much for setting me straight, I'll never make that mistake again. ;)

Casey has already signed over the "rights" to Jose Baez. I heard him say so in an interview last week. He said that the remains are now his responsibility and he will not allow burial or cremation until his team has had an opportunity to study them. According to him, he needs more test results from the state's attorney before he can have this accomplished. He doesn't seem to take into consideration that all of the results are not back from the FBI lab. Or if they are, that has not been released.

KC already had and attended a funeral for Caylee. If I recall it was near a swamp, in a patch of woods off of Hopespring and Suburban. The casket was a laundry bag, a Hefty and some duct tape. She needs another?

Oh snap! Just when I start feeling sorry for the A's ie-GA's predicament, they go and do this. I'm done.

This all sounds like another tactic to help Casey's image, as in "look she is a grieving mother" and "she wants to attend her daughter's funeral". The attorney's involved HAVE to know that this would never happen, a service behind bars of the person she is accused of murdering. PLEASE !

A Jail House funeral for a little murdered girl is as tasteless as Casey parading around in that Missing Caylee t-shirt
jmo

Gee, I wonder why GA is staying at the get-better-funny-farm until Friday, don't you? NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT
I'm thinking that he should divorce the whole family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I "absolutely" do not see this as being KC's wish - it has to be CA. We all know who wear the pants in this family by now, don't we? And, I don't see this ever happening but a senseless attempt by CA to make monster mom seem a little bit HUMAN.
Nice try, Cin.
DENIED.

OMG.......after over 100 posts and 10,000,000 hours spent on this tradgedy I just came to the realization that there actually IS a family that is more screwed up than MINE. Sad.:eek:

Thank Goodness!! It makes me sick to my stomach to think of that "baby killer" at Caylee's service. I was just starting to like BC. Not anymore. One big IDIOT

It was only a matter of time before he finally drank the Kool Aid. I've been sitting back waiting for something this. :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back