AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wonder what EJ has told the FBI about going to Victoria?

Someone else mentioned, that was conveniently the day Tammi says she couldn't talk on the phone to her cause she lost the signal and could only text (I don't use text, but I guess it's possible to text when you can't call?)

Bold by me.

I do too. I think there is a good chance that EJ is singing, even though they say that she isn't. Unfortunately, I do not think that she can lead them to Gabriel, at least not directly.

No one pings your phone. From what I understand is that your phone pings cell towers. Which means it is constantly searching for the nearest one and sending a signal to it to see if its working and then it returns one to let it know it is. That is the only case if your phone is turned on though.

I thought that they (cops and otherwise) had a way to force a ping on it if they wanted to? .yea if it was on. Maybe they didn't think it could ping if they turned it on fast made a text and turned it right bk off?
I dont know just an idea.

I wonder at what time of the day that LE says EJ's phone pinged in Victoria. She did not pull into the motel 6 parking lot until around 11:45 am on the 27th. Could she have driven to Victoria and then towards Mexico early am. I mean that ping could have been from 12:00 am on.
Just thinking out loud here ...

http://www.kpho.com/video/22155911/index.html

notice in the tape that EJ says she didn't go to the police in SA because she was afraid she would get arrested for kidnapping - Tammi immediately jumps in and say "And, who told you that?" EJ says, "Logan" at ~ 5:20

ARG!! SO then Tammi says "So, basically you were on the ledge and Logan pushed you off!"

Doesn't this seem like classic "projection"? Maybe Tammi is still dealing with the loss of her own children and trying to make it her exhusband's fault instead of her own. Logan represents her exhusband. If she can make it seem to be Logan who has caused all this, then she feels justified in clinging to the belief that her exhusband caused all HER problems. I can't help but wonder if both Elizabeth and Tammi are bipolar/borderline personality disordered. Anyone know?

If someone went to Victoria and then went over to and drove down the Eastern border of Texas, where would they end up in Mexico?

If I understand your question I would say Matamoros.

But I wouldn't call it Eastern, more south running parallel to the Gulf of Mexico.

I don't know. I got a good laugh out of your post and then another one from Bean's response to it!

uh huh & my hubby wanted to know why i was smiling at the computer

poop jokes honey! poop jokes are funny!

lol

Another thing that I do not think a lot of people here have thought of is that if she was using a GPS to take her to Mexico, you have to have an address to input into a GPS. If you do not have one you have to pick a landmark destination or search for something that is in the area you want to go. Doing that without a map could definitely take you out of the way. Maybe she searched for a bus and the GPS told her there was one in Victoria.

I might add that I can see Tammi saying to herself in her own mind "I was on the edge, and my exhusband pushed me off". That's been her excuse ever since, I'm guessing. bet she's "counseled" many unfortunate young mothers into the same deadend faulty thinking.

Doesn't this seem like classic "projection"? Maybe Tammi is still dealing with the loss of her own children and trying to make it her exhusband's fault instead of her own. Logan represents her exhusband. If she can make it seem to be Logan who has caused all this, then she feels justified in clinging to the belief that her exhusband caused all HER problems. I can't help but wonder if both Elizabeth and Tammi are bipolar/borderline personality disordered. Anyone know?

Tammie is a liar that's for sure, she was definitely leading Elizabeth in that phone call. When she asks E. who told her she would be arrested and charged with kidnapping and encourages her to say that it was Logan who told her that, she forgot that contradicts what Tammie said previously when she said that she asked her friend in TN to tell E. that that is what would happen to her if she didnt come back!

I thought that they (cops and otherwise) had a way to force a ping on it if they wanted to? .yea if it was on. Maybe they didn't think it could ping if they turned it on fast made a text and turned it right bk off?
I dont know just an idea.

I have never heard of police being able to track a cell phone that is turned off. Or that they can remotely turn one on. I am sure that is not too far off though in the realm of possibilities for the future.

"Somebody told me today that doing colonics is GROSS!!! I said that not doing colonics is GROSS!!! Why would you want "OLD POOP" inside of you, putrifying and creating MOLD for all your other organs to suck up and enjoy! And remember, your SKIN is an organ too....GRRRR-OOSS!!!!!!!!!"

um, most of us go to the dr. if we have "old poop" stuck inside of us ... just sayin' ...

Or take ExLax!

can anyone refresh me as to Elizabeth's date of birth?

TIA

ETA: nm I got it July 24/86

Tammie is a liar that's for sure, she was definitely leading Elizabeth in that phone call. When she asks E. who told her she would be arrested and charged with kidnapping and encourages her to say that it was Logan who told her that, she forgot that contradicts what Tammie said previously when she said that she asked her friend in TN to tell E. that that is what would happen to her if she didnt come back!

Yes, she is so obvious, its amazing she thinks ANYONE believes her bs. She said that her own mother gave her children to their father after she had been there a week? with them. I wonder if her mother had prior experience with any mental illness in Tammi. Bipolars can be exceedingly challenging, and scary as hell.

This is something I never considered - a live-in witness to Gabe/Elizabeth being at the house!

"Hi, are you still looking for an Au pair ?"

"I found an amazing Live-In Nanny. She's been with us for a while now. She goes to Nursing school at nights. She will have to go to school daytime in one year, so we will be loosing her. If you are still looking next year, let me know. We will be needing a new Nanny then!"

April 12, 2009 at 8:37pm

Now there's a Nanny? Really?
I am going to give myself brain damage if I keep hitting my head on this desk...

Good article you need to read all of it
*************************************************************************************************

Grandfather of missing baby says life was hard on mom
Woman accused in boy's disappearance told relative she wanted better for her son

In early December, three days before Elizabeth took her baby and left Arizona in her 1995 Oldsmobile, she told her grandfather, "I'm taking care of business."

She rented out a room in her home at a Tempe trailer park to a man found through Craigslist.

She told Bob she had a job interview and needed a ride. The next time he heard from her was nearly two weeks later, when she called collect from jail.

Elizabeth has refused to talk to police or the FBI, who are trying to piece together her cross-country odyssey. Before she was arrested in Florida, she texted McQueary from Texas and said she killed the boy and left him in a dumpster. She later told to a local television station that she gave him away to a couple she met in a San Antonio park.

According to McQueary, the couple broke up on Dec. 8. Around the same time, Elizabeth told her grandfather about the plan to give Gabriel to Jack and Tammi Smith, a Scottsdale couple.

She had met Tammi at Boston's Logan International Airport. The Smiths spent the following seven months trying to adopt Gabriel. They even had custody of him for 10 to 12 days.

Police now suspect the Smiths may know the child's whereabouts and have named them persons of interest in the case.

Bob said his granddaughter told him the baby's best future lay with the Smiths.

"I want him to have a better life than I did," she told him, "and the way things are going with me and Logan, he doesn't (have) a chance

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/10/20100110missingbaby0110.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member