FL FL - Adji Desir, 6, Immokalee, 10 Jan 2009 - #3

Just stopping to give love to Adji's thread, and supporting all those of you that keep his thread updated and alive for Adji.

Had a Little Trouble with the video... Not my strong point but Here is Adijs Wall of Hope, The Children at the Park in the Farmers Village all signed the One board and the other board was signed by many people in Collier Co. Who were there the first days searching.

Little kids were wanting the Balloons, They were Spider man, and a basketball, and a train balloon, We also let other balloon off but that we did by his last known place seen...

Thank you for all of the observations and insight about the area. I have never felt comfortable forming any type of opinion on Adji's case. Because I have never been there... and I did not want to appear to be judging the people there. Even though Adji's disappearance haunts me... he looks just like a little boy I almost adopted... and I don't know where he is either.

However, I feel much more confident now believing it was someone there in the area involved. That Adji isn't likely to be somewhere else being tortured... I guess that should make me feel better.

Also, if you ever need any help with slide shows feel free to PM me. (That goes for anyone really.) It's one of those things that goes along with photography... making slide shows for people of their wedding, or for a funeral, etc... so I do it quite a bit. :seeya:

Just wanted to add that I follow Pat Brown on Facebook. She can't be on Nancy Grace tonight because the DC studio she usually uses will be busy because of the presidents speech. She added her thoughts on her FB page on who she thinks abducted Adji and where his little body might be found. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Criminal-Profiler-Pat-Brown/387068190642 Anyway, I just wanted to share in case anyone was interested. I hope 2011 is the year that Adji will be brought home.

Pat Brown, Criminal profiler has an interesting theory about Adji on the FB page that Robyn623 posted above. It sounds like information she rec'd from somewhere as it appears from the map that it would be Oil Well Road not Old Well Road as noted in her comment on FB. The information is almost too specific to be just a working theory. The Hendry Work Camp had 323 staff as of 06/08 according to their website: http://www.dc.state.fl.us/facilities/region4/576.html

Here are some maps showing the distance from Hendry W.C. to Adji's home and areas of interest noted on the map based on what P.B. has noted.

Attachments

• Route to Immokalee via Oil Well Road.png
    Route to Immokalee via Oil Well Road.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
  • Area of Interest Oil Well Road.jpg
    Area of Interest Oil Well Road.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 15
Here are the areas of Oil Well Road with coordinates that should be searched for Adji - my opinion only based on P.B.'s fb information.

Attachments

• Search areas for Adji with Coordinates.jpg
    Search areas for Adji with Coordinates.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 12
Watching Adji on NG now -- he's been missing 745 days :(

Watching NG showing Adji - am thrilled that Adji is front and centre - wow, sure hope this brings forth some more tips for finding him.

Adji cannot communicate verbally - vanished into thin air. Mom wants to give him hugs and kisses. This just breaks my heart.

Mark Klaas .. many scenarios - a lot of directions LE can go. Can't see somebody taking Adji and raising him - feels he is gone. Difficult to search for him. Possibly somebody snatched him.

Where is step-Dads house in relation to Farm Worker Village?

This is the first I heard that the stepfather was there most of the day. Then, he left to go home and get some laundry and he was the one that noticed Adji was missing when he came back. But, they said Adji was seen after the stepfather left.

Talked about alligators and even a panther in the area when searches were going on...

2500 tips have been investigated thus far. That is a lot of tips.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back