2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.jpg

The difference here is JA ADVISED JB already he was going to ask that, giving him a chance to have it put before the Judge, where JB would just ASK that question of the witness, knowing that something will be sustained, just to get it out in front of the jury, whether the witness is allowed to answer it or not. That is the difference between some things JA does and JB does, JB has snuck many types of questions in like that all along. Once the bell is rung, the jury does not forget, whether the questions is sustained or not. IMO, MOO, etc.

What was HHJP asking the bailiffs to do - did anyone notice? He was pointing and then the bailiffs walked by...

I missed the ruling... can the SA bring up his studying under Haskell?

Aww... The jury is gonna get a good dinner tonight!

OH JUDGE!!!! You are so funny, talking about the jurors dinner!! Hopefully not red meat!

Can anyone tell me if the Febreze that CA stated she sprayed the Sunfire with could have killed the bugs? I looked up the MSDS for Febreze, and it looks like it is mostly alcohol. I would love to hear what WS'ers know or think about this?

The jury is always smiley and giggly when the judge talks to them. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 12:36 PM

What did the judge rule?

Good for SA. It's about time they started using some of the DT's tricks; lord knows DT isn't going to clean up their act.

One difference - Baez wouldn't have warned Mr Ashton and just asked the question anyway, here Mr Ashton told Baez what he was going to do.

Opening the trunk would have let the flies out.

The fact that there was little insect evidence remaining in the trunk is irrelevant, IMO.

TL testified that KC opened the trunk.

GA testified that KC opened the trunk when she returned the gas cans to him.

JB did not. Do you think there is a diff between trash and garbage. OH MY!

I think JA needs to argue what <modsnip> said just before they came back to court. The saying is the teacher can say to their student "I may have taught you everything you know, but I didn't teach you everything I know."

bbm Nice!! Thanks for sharing!

Jury is back... And they're taking notes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:38 PM

That's it! Totally discredited...TH thinks that trash=garbage! Next witness please.

:lol:

JB asking of thee is a diff between garbage & trash. Witness says no.

There was a death two houses down from us during the summer a few years back. The elderly gentleman expired on the floor and laid there for two weeks before he was found. Forgive the following graphic but he was described as "soup". When they opened the window to air the house, or door when they found him, the smell wafted through the neighborhood. We could smell it for days afterward. They left the windows open on that house for about 3 months. I saw a white van there one day and went down to be sure nobody was breaking in. It was a crew that was certified or licensed for bio-hazard clean up. They said they would not even go in there themselves until the place had aired...

Anyway, when they first opened that house I was inside my own home with the A/C on. Not knowing what was going on two doors down I started trying to find a dead rat and griping to the hubby that it did not smell like a rat or animal as it was horribly, sickeningly sweet while also putrid. It was when I went outside to find the source of this smell (chicken in the garbage maybe, I was thinking at the time) that I saw all of the cars and FD two doors down.

Looking back now, I realize I had been griping about strange flies and bugs in my vegetable garden during that whole time. I try not to use pesticides and do the 'organic gardening" thing, lol. If I ever see that many and those kinds of bugs again I am going knocking on doors and checking on neighbors.

Apologies for the length of this post and for being so graphic but the point is, no, I will never as long as I live forget that smell and it smells like nothing else I have ever smelled, dead or alive.

JB asking him if there is a difference between garbage and trash.

He says he only thinks it is a regional difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling