2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT WAS CLEANED! The car was CLEANED!!!!!! Of course I'm sure there was a lot of bugs before the car was cleaned. But ICA never attempted to clean the inside of the trash bag.

Trash v garbage- Huntington doesn't think there is a difference. Haskell earlier testified there was a huge difference. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:38 PM

Where is the evidence of drowning? Where is the evidence that George covered up the death and hid Caylee? Where is the evidence that Kronk had control of Caylee's remains and moved her body at his leisure until he finally could get someone to find her? Where is the evidence of sexual molestation? Where are the psychiatric experts that Casey is suffering in silence from this Traumatic Stress as a result of this molestation? Where is the evidence that the ladder was left up?

I hope this isn't considered OT, but I loathe how JB smiles at the jury. UGH. So......so......ugh.

To JB: From Freedictionary.com

garbage
gar·bage (gärbj)
n.
a. Food wastes, as from a kitchen.
b. Refuse; trash.
2. A place or receptacle where rubbish is discarded: tossed the apple core into the garbage.
a. Worthless or nonsensical matter; rubbish: Their advice turned out to be nothing but garbage.
b. Inferior or offensive literary or artistic material.
4. Computer Science Incorrect, meaningless, or unwanted data.

trash

trash (trsh)
n.
a. Worthless or discarded material or objects; refuse or rubbish.
b. Something broken off or removed to be discarded, especially plant trimmings.
c. The refuse of sugar cane after extraction of the juice.
2. A place or receptacle where rubbish is discarded: threw the wrapper in the trash.
a. Empty words or ideas.
b. Worthless or offensive literary or artistic material.
c. Disparaging, often abusive speech about a person or group.
4. A person or group of people regarded as worthless or contemptible.

JimLichtenstein‎ #caseyanthony

"The jury is always smiley and giggly when the judge talks to them."

Twitter - 2 minutes ago

I think JA needs to argue what <modsnip> said just before they came back to court. The saying is the teacher can say to their student "I may have taught you everything you know, but I didn't teach you everything I know."

Or how about this one "I taught you everything I know, and you don't know nothing!" lol

Can anyone tell me if the Febreze that CA stated she sprayed the Sunfire with could have killed the bugs? I looked up the MSDS for Febreze, and it looks like it is mostly alcohol. I would love to hear what WS'ers know or think about this?

I believe the tow yard guy testified that they opened the trunk and flies flew out.. so there were bugs. I'm sure Cindy's cleaning extravaganza didn't help preserve the bug/decomp evidence.

Seems like Baez is totally ignoring the TRUNK HAD BEEN CLEANED!! Only the remaining evidence was left.. lets hope it is enough!

Yup. This is what I have been asking and waiting for too.

Where is the evidence of drowning? Where is the evidence that George covered up the death and hid Caylee? Where is the evidence that Kronk had control of Caylee's remains and moved her body at his leisure until he finally could get someone to find her? Where is the evidence of sexual molestation? Where are the psychiatric experts that Casey is suffering in silence from this Traumatic Stress as a result of this molestation? Where is the evidence that the ladder was left up?

How about if JA had 2 cans. One with pig decomp smell, the other from the car trunk, and Huntington had to identify which is which! :innocent:

We're here at the famous Tavern on the Green restaurant...

Let's put this to bed:

trash&#8194;
&#8211;noun

1.anything worthless, useless, or discarded; rubbish.
2. foolish or pointless ideas, talk, or writing; nonsense.
3. a worthless or disreputable person.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/trash

gar·bage&#8194; &#8194;[gahr-bij] Show IPA
noun
1. discarded animal and vegetable matter, as from a kitchen; refuse.

2. any matter that is no longer wanted or needed; trash.

3. anything that is contemptibly worthless, inferior, or vile: There's nothing but garbage on TV tonight.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/garbage

I heart you. :)

Snipped by me:

To JB: From Freedictionary.com
trash

trash (trsh)
n.
a. Worthless or discarded material or objects; refuse or rubbish.
b. Something broken off or removed to be discarded, especially plant trimmings.
c. The refuse of sugar cane after extraction of the juice.
2. A place or receptacle where rubbish is discarded: threw the wrapper in the trash.
a. Empty words or ideas.
b. Worthless or offensive literary or artistic material.
c. Disparaging, often abusive speech about a person or group.
4. A person or group of people regarded as worthless or contemptible.

Sits on hands in regards to the third definition.

Regional difference? I don't think so, TH. That really bothers me that he said that, almost like, only you dumb Floridians think there is a difference!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288