Theories we have regarding Kyron's disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media source for the emails: They are Blaming Me

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

“The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with K**** for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

The reference to her daughter’s doctor visit was not mentioned again in a follow-up e-mail sent later that day:

"I didn't just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall.

“Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened.

she goes on to say she made an appt for next Friday.....

“I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them ..."

Horman went on to talk about Kyron’s recent behavior:

"The past 2 weeks he's been acting really weird. Staring off into space. Can't remember anything. Walks into the room and then back out, stopping to stare and then move on. The doc thinks that he is having mini seizures and I made an appt on Thursday for next Friday to have him checked out."
BBM

So after all this time, My theory is this.....

This was very well planned out for some time. TH grew more and more angry with her situation as her life got out of control. She need to get rid of the "two boys" in her life at the time; Kaine and Kyron. So the MFH plot was still a work in progress, but Kryon's was complete with plan and accomplices. And if it worked maybe Kain's MFH could look like something else.

The day was perfect, lots of distractions and a Friday, meaning; over a weekend some things would be closed. That leads to delays. The biggest delay had to be on Friday; realizing Kyron was missing. So the Dr Appt story had to be right for confusion and huge delay once he was realized gone. TH had to be seen leaving the school without Kryon, she had to be seen away from the school with Baby K and have proof she was at the Fred Meyers. As she states "I was 7 miles away" in her email. She even knew how far the store was from the school. Personally I couldn't tell you milage to my store and I go there at least once a week. But she has an alibi and no one saw her leave with him. This and the doctor appointment worked.

The second thing that had to come into play, was getting Kryon out of the school on his own, but not spotted with anybody. Once again a "lie" could have been told. But we will never know. I think he was told to either go somewhere in the school, like the gym area and he was to see the project and then meet TH out back so she could take him to the Dr. appointment. But TH wasn't waiting for Kyron when he got there, it was someone else in a van, and they just grabbed him and no one saw. That means there had to be 2 people in that van, one driving and one grabbing Kyron. I think DD was in TH's truck or the man who was going to help and one of them left there car at another location. So the person in TH truck at the school, joined the driver of the van once TH went in with Kyron and the baby. Kyron taken as Terri was driving away from the school or shortly after. It happened between 9:15 and 10 give her take a few minutes. It would only take seconds to get him out of there. Once they had Kyron, subdued in the van, the other person was driven to their car or truck and took all the track phones and TH's phone and drove to SI to farther confuse the cops with the GPS, once done, they ditched the phones where they have never been found (batteries out). While one is establishing an alibi, one has created confusion and got rid of the phones that had evidence on them and they go back to working, blogging, and the van driver is long gone with Kyron.

I don't think the cell phones are in water, like a lake, because people know they are searched when a kid goes missing. They could be buried, or tossed in something like a trash dumpster that has long been emptied or a place that no one ever checks, like old electrical box at an abandon home, or a well. Anyway this is my theory for today. I also think Kyron is still alive.

I have never read anywhere whether or not the Dr. Appt was confirmed or not to my knowledge.

That is a big risk to lie about in a missing child's case. If you tell someone that and intend to use it as an excuse as to why he is out of school, then I would think one was made, or how do you explain this lie? I realize it bought them time, because no one was looking for Kyron, but I bet an appt was made.

I am thinking that could have been a Plan "B" if anything went wrong. If something happened and she couldn't pull off the kidnapping, they could simply just show up at this Dr. Appt. and nothing would be out-of-the ordinary. I could be just over thinking this, but it is such a specific lie about what kind of Dr. and what he had to go for. It is something abstract if you will, not like a rash or a cold, something noticeable.

I think she probably did make an appt. for Kyron on the following Friday. But she deliberately made the teacher and Kyron think it was on the same day as the Science Fair. She deliberately created the confusion. TH had been very adept at manipulation and making excuses and twisting things around for many years. This was just more of the same.
I think part of the appeal to TH was that it implicated the teacher as well. Since TH couldn't get a job as a teacher,and seemed frustrated by that, she was probably jealous. Certainly she seemed to be very condescending in her remarks about Kyron's teacher.I think she knew that poor woman would take some heat, and it was a bonus to the plan.

Can someone please confirm the origination of the photo of Kyron with blonde hair and no glasses?????
was it a random internet poster or something produced by LE in their initial pleas????
if it was an OFFICIAL flyer -
why blonde hair ?
why no baseball hat?
why not shaved head?
I'll tell you why -
cuz someone somewhere knows his appearance was changed...
cuz somewhere somehow he left in broad daylight...

interesting noone ever questioned if his appearance was changed inside the school...

and another thing -
assuming some or all of this to be true...
who changes the appearance of a child scheduled to be killed??
I'm still with the living kyron theory and I'll stand true to that til I see otherwise.

A post I made that is in the Jury Room Sticky section now ... regarding Theories, it comes directly from the parent of a missing child that's listed here on this website:

Follow the link for the full thread, thanks.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7309565#post7309565"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Theory conversations .... a general comment
I'm not sure if this is where to post this, I commented in one of the many Kyle Horman threads that reading the different theories made me uncomfortable, I've skimmed through the Lisa Irwin threads and cringed at things being said and it wasn't until the other day that it really hit home to me why ... but it was said by my girlfriend, who's the parent of a missing child that is listed here on Websleuths ... I have her permission to post this publicly:

Quote:
Carolyn Pospisil posted on her FB page October 27 at 3:41pm ·

I really need to stop reading comments on news articles. Especially on Missing Persons' stories. Lisa Irwin story case in point. If I read ONE MORE comment from people saying "if my child was missing I wouldn't do x y z." "If they aren't guilty why would the lawyer up?" or "that's not the way parents of missing kids act.", etc. I will melt down. You know what people? You don't know what you would do until you are actually in the middle of it. Every one reacts differently. There is NO NORMAL way to react if your child is missing. There is no way to determine what you would do. I hope to God you never know. And the "why would they lawyer up?" comments. Law enforcement is different everywhere. And while some do a fantastic job, others don't. Some are just downright nasty. You have no idea what happened behind closed doors with the police.

Can someone please confirm the origination of the photo of Kyron with blonde hair and no glasses?????
was it a random internet poster or something produced by LE in their initial pleas????
if it was an OFFICIAL flyer -
why blonde hair ?
why no baseball hat?
why not shaved head?
I'll tell you why -
cuz someone somewhere knows his appearance was changed...
cuz somewhere somehow he left in broad daylight...

interesting noone ever questioned if his appearance was changed inside the school...

and another thing -
assuming some or all of this to be true...
who changes the appearance of a child scheduled to be killed??
I'm still with the living kyron theory and I'll stand true to that til I see otherwise.

Which Photo and Flyer are you talking about? I created one of the two main flyers that have been posted on media sites and that have been distributed.

This is the doc I created and sent out ... the photo was provided to the Media, I put all the info on it based on what was released by the Family and by NCMEC.

Attachments

• missing_kyron.jpg
    missing_kyron.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 25
I guess he hasn't had an age progression poster yet. I wonder when that will happen? If he is with someone else, they most likely color his hair and may have even grown it out and changed the glasses.

Too bad there aren't posters with different looks for these kids. Photo shop is a great tool and it is easy to do. I did it Anna Christian Waters for her mom to see what she would look like with glasses and brown hair. The difference is amazing.

This is the doc I created and sent out ... the photo was provided to the Media, I put all the info on it based on what was released by the Family and by NCMEC.

OR news -
thanks for your reply.
I am wondering specifically about the picture with his hair bleached out...
it is a shopped science fair photo...
I want to know if the photo was "official" or not and who provoked the altered appearance.
It might be too much to ask after all this time but I am curious...
If Terri changed his appearance she probably didn't kill him afterward...
that would be alot of unnecessary work.
grasping at straws - I know - but thats all thats left to grab at.

I have a vague recollection of when that came out and I think it was submitted to the Oregonian by a reader. Someone just playing with photoshop and trying to see what he might look like without glasses, blonder hair etc. I could be wrong but I don't believe it was ever an "official" photo or flyer release.

Age progressions are really tough for some families to handle. I know that my girlfriend sat w/ the unopened file for days before she opened it, she wanted to remember Erin as a teenager not as an adult that has been missing since she was a teenager. I can't speak for the Hormans as I don't know them but perhaps they haven't requested one or it has been offered and they've said no? I don't know.

I have never read anywhere whether or not the Dr. Appt was confirmed or not to my knowledge.

That is a big risk to lie about in a missing child's case. If you tell someone that and intend to use it as an excuse as to why he is out of school, then I would think one was made, or how do you explain this lie? I realize it bought them time, because no one was looking for Kyron, but I bet an appt was made.

I am thinking that could have been a Plan "B" if anything went wrong. If something happened and she couldn't pull off the kidnapping, they could simply just show up at this Dr. Appt. and nothing would be out-of-the ordinary. I could be just over thinking this, but it is such a specific lie about what kind of Dr. and what he had to go for. It is something abstract if you will, not like a rash or a cold, something noticeable.

Me either Bern. Yet I know I've heard that over and over again. The dr's appointment almost took a life of it's own. How did cute little Kyron leave that school without being seen?

Age progressions are really tough for some families to handle. I know that my girlfriend sat w/ the unopened file for days before she opened it, she wanted to remember Erin as a teenager not as an adult that has been missing since she was a teenager. I can't speak for the Hormans as I don't know them but perhaps they haven't requested one or it has been offered and they've said no? I don't know.

One age progression picture that struck me hard was Jon Benet Ramsey.

Okay this is something that bothers me. I am an artist as a lot of you know. I paint or draw pretty much what I know or see, or places I have been. In other words, I capture what I know. Kyron's art work used to be here on the forum but I can't find it anymore, but he drew and painted a picture of the sun. It is beautiful BTW.

This painting is unique for a seven year old. It is stylized, meaning he did a sun that doesn't look like what you see in the sky but more a design of a sun. Most kids that age, draw or paint how things look in life. They try to paint a tree like a tree you see in the woods or in nature. This sun looks like a stained glass window or a sun he may have seen some place.

So my question to myself is; could Kyron have been someplace with TH that had a stained glass window or a drawing/painting of this sun where they went? I have looked up Russian Art to see if I can find anything similar, but no luck.

You may wonder why I would want to know this. It is because, some one helped her, and we don't know who, or where she met this person. I think Kyron knew the person he went with and maybe, just maybe there is a clue to where he met this person or where the person was from. I remember bill boards with his poster in Russian. We wondered why. The sun painting looks like folk art, so that is why I want to know where he saw a sun like this. Once again, it is a huge long shot, but maybe LE reads here or the family and they may hit on something.

P.S, I won 2 place ribbon for the art show I was in last weekend. :great:

I think the sun artwork was similar to the logo of a Mexican restaurant in the area. It may be nothing more than an interesting design that he tried to duplicate or to use as a base for his artwork. Someone who knows will be along to give us better info.

No matter. It was an intricate design that was very well executed, especially by someone his age.

I have a child in the Portland Public Schools and it is common for the children to learn about art by studying famous artists and doing their own art in the style of those artists. When my daughter was in second grade they made their own versions of Georgia O'Keefe, Van Gogh, Matisse, and others. I really think that sun picture was Kyron's version of something they studied in class. Looked like some old Mayan or Incan art to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998