Why have Lisa's parents stopped talking to the media?

there was a report on the protest tonight on fox4kc... i watched online earlier. it looked very peaceful.

have to say-- <modsnip>

seems an odd contradiction and quite hypocritical to me..

there was a report on the protest tonight on fox4kc... i watched online earlier. it looked very peaceful.

have to say-- <modsnip>
seems an odd contradiction and quite hypocritical to me...

I agree. Protests are a protected right. If you have an problem with it take it up with the Supreme Court. <modsnip>. :) Bless their hearts. Poor, poor DB and JI. :floorlaugh: Now there is something funny!

I think this guy is a joke to everyone. MOO

Yes, yes he is. I have seen many people who are adamant that DB/JI are responsible for Lisa's disappearance, and even THOSE people think that he is, YES, a <modsnip>.

Everyone who has inserted themselves into this case are not necesarily kind, honorable people. I think we all know that. We are not supposed to talk about certain FB pages on here, but go look at some. Those people are NOT nice people. Some are, but some aren't. Some of them indeed appear to have a screw loose.

I look at some of the FB pages in the Aliayah Lunsford case. I firmly believe that her parents are responsible for that child being "missing". However, some of the people on those FB pages act inappropriately also. I may not "like" the parents in that case, but calling people the c word, a fat b*^%$, etc. etc. etc. is uncalled for. What does it accomplish? Nothing. It makes you look like a joke.

Yes, yes he is. I have seen many people who are adamant that DB/JI are responsible for Lisa's disappearance, and even THOSE people think that he is, YES, <modsnip>.

Everyone who has inserted themselves into this case are not necesarily kind, honorable people. I think we all know that. We are not supposed to talk about certain FB pages on here, but go look at some. Those people are NOT nice people. Some are, but some aren't. Some of them indeed appear to have a screw loose.

I look at some of the FB pages in the Aliayah Lunsford case. I firmly believe that her parents are responsible for that child being "missing". However, some of the people on those FB pages act inappropriately also. I may not "like" the parents in that case, but calling people the c word, a fat b*^%$, etc. etc. etc. is uncalled for. What does it accomplish? Nothing. It makes you look like a joke.

None of that matters! There is a 10month old baby missing and her own parents won't do a <modsnip> thing to find her. ,.other than say. .. I'm so hurt you called me the C word. . prove that I hurt her.

I, nor anybody else owes anybody a damn thing in this case. If DB and JI can't drag their own <modsnip> down to LE and cooperate and answer LE's questions then they certainly won't get my sympathy. I have never seen an innocent parent act this way. They can whine and boohoo all they want. "We're innocent and we want out baby back!" Fine. Prove it. Do something, anything, that shows that you are trying to find your baby. Otherwise go pound sand and take your poor me story somewhere else. I have no sympathy for babykillers.

<modsnip>. :D

the ninja protester

Why? I think the parents who pretend to be trying to find their missing baby while doing nothing are really the big joke. I will laugh my <modsnip> off during their trial. :floorlaugh:

Why? I think the parents who pretend to be trying to find their missing baby while doing nothing are really the big joke. I will laugh my <modsnip> off during their trial. :floorlaugh:

And you have that right, but as of yet there have been no arrests to get to trial. :moo:

please do not speak for "everyone" ... as you certainly do not speak for me.

i certainly would not classify anyone who is trying to find justice for a missing baby as a "joke".

Please read my post carefully, I think and MOO should let you know this is my opinion.

STOP the bickering now. Just stop. Posters seem to be experience a difference of opinion and it appears it is making them all forget the rules and TOS.

Knock it off. A difference of opinion is NOT a bad thing. We don't all think alike. Get back to the topic of the thread - Why aren't Lisa's parents talking to the media.

Salem

Lisa's parents aren't speaking to the media because they don't care to. They apparently have other things to do which is taking up all their time...however, if any offer them some money, they may put on a costume and let the media videotape them walking down the street.

They are not talking to the media, or separately to LE, because they are afraid they will slip-up, say the wrong thing, implicate one or the other.

Also, as I've said before, they know where Baby Lisa is. They put her there. She's dead, and they want her to stay dead! As in: no more questions, no trial, call this a wash.

MOO

We are all here for LISA. We all want justice for this baby girl.

Some of us think the parent/s are guilty. Some of us are on the fence. Some of us think the parents are innocent. That is okay. We all care about Lisa.

All I can do at this point is hope for Lisa to be found, and hope the person responsible for her going missing is brought to justice, whoever that may be.

lisa28.jpg

lisa2.jpg

STOP the bickering now. Just stop. Posters seem to be experience a difference of opinion and it appears it is making them all forget the rules and TOS.

Knock it off. A difference of opinion is NOT a bad thing. We don't all think alike. Get back to the topic of the thread - Why aren't Lisa's parents talking to the media.

Salem

Posts like these that single out other members is no joke.

Now let's start discussing the topic and stop talking about each other. :tyou:

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Looks like I missed all the fun yesterday.....

I've got not problem with the protests, whether they are 5 people, 50 people or 500 people. I do have a problem with doing it on the parents front lawn, because those boys plus the neighbors having nothing to do with any of this and shouldn't have to be subjected to it. It should not be the boys who should not be there, it's their house and they have every right to be there.

Why should they have to leave their house because some <modsnip> flies in from Cali to stand in front of their house?

Simple...to protect their children. That's what good parents do. That's part of the problem with these parents. THEIR inconvenience seems to be more important than the children. They SHOULDN'T have to leave their home, but they do what they have to to protect their boys. This doesn't seem complicated at all to me.

I think that this is a big part of where our differences are. Some believe in the rights of the parents. Others believe that when it comes to the missing baby, we believe that the parents should give up some rights for the good of their child/children.

It is one thing to 'search' for a baby, it is another to use vile language to speak about DB. Someone who does that is not anyone I will listen to.

ETA....LET ME BE VERY CLEAR ABOUT SOMETHING, ANYONE WHO WOULD ALLOW A WOMAN TO BE CALLED THE 'C' WORD ON THEIR PAGE IS DESPICABLE.

WS is a victim friendly forum and despite some opinions, DB/JI are the parents of a missing baby and, in effect, victims. There is no tangible evidence to presume otherwise. IMHO

ttyl....

BBM

Actually, there are many things that point to the parents...many. There might not be enough to arrest just yet, but it will come eventually. What there is NO evidence of whatsoever is an intruder. Lisa is missing because of the parents.

BBM

Actually, there are many things that point to the parents...many. There might not be enough to arrest just yet, but it will come eventually. What there is NO evidence of whatsoever is an intruder. Lisa is missing because of the parents.

What, exactly? I have read about the dog hit, but what other evidence is there that points to DB and/or JI?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back