Canada - Laura Babcock, 23, Toronto, 26 June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I am saddened no one seemingly cared enough about her to press the issue. I pointed out on the Bosma thread that she didn't have a WS Missing thread till tonight (which tells me she got no media coverage and no desperate loved ones found the site), and even google doesn't have much info on her disappearance. But not sure the police can be blamed--the guy probably did look like a jealous ex.

But where was her family? Did the police contact them? Was there really no one to care but the ex-bf when she dropped off the face of the planet?

Okay, so for starters I'm thinking this, SL has a girlfriend, LB.
LB has a close friend, CN. LB meets and 'has a relationship' (per friends claims) with DM after break up with SL. LB goes missing, and CN and DM enter relationship.
SL and CN are fb friends because CN was close friends with LB.

I'm just trying to get things going here, all MOO.

Thoughts?

Yeah, I am saddened no one seemingly cared enough about her to press the issue. I pointed out on the Bosma thread that she didn't have a WS Missing thread till tonight (which tells me she got no media coverage and no desperate loved ones found the site), and even google doesn't have much info on her disappearance. But not sure the police can be blamed--the guy probably did look like a jealous ex.

But where was her family? Did the police contact them? Was there really no one to care but the ex-bf when she dropped off the face of the planet?

That's my issue too -- why didn't her family (sister, aunty grandmother anyone) press this matter to LE....ex beau has no legal clout....

There are 71 guests! Come and join the conversation! Let's bring Laura home! Does anyone know the last time DM and Laura were seen together and where? Did Laura ever talk to anyone about DM?

Hmm. Was this the right link? I only see a few retweets about the case.

Yep right link... it was provided to me with the suspicion that the Ex is there giving "tips"

So maybe keeping an eye would be good.

Also....

Timeline...

LB goes missing in June... right after DM got back from a trip down to Nevada and Texas to pick up SS's Camaro.

Then in July DM goes to Croatia to see or hang with friends and family.

And on the Dirty page where her missing pic was put, there is a comment about her wanting to get preggers... as well someone said that the aka ER name was her "stage" or "working" name... and that she did or was taking a trip to Las Vegas area for work.

Just some goodies to look into ;)

*Tomorrow cause I am beat! Night all*

did they delete a bunch of tweets? I only see 3 from May 11th. I know there were a lot more TB related tweets days ago :confused:

Yeah, I figured I must still be doing it wrong. I only see three and those are just retweets from the find Tim site or the media.

did they delete a bunch of tweets? I only see 3 from May 11th. I know there were a lot more TB related tweets days ago :confused:

Yes, you're right. They definitely deleted tweets. There were way more there a few days ago, I saw them too.

Ah, I figured that was the case.
I wish the tweets weren't deleted though, it lessens the leads on finding Laura.
Well, no worries, nothing a little google cache can't fix...

Hmm. Was this the right link? I only see a few retweets about the case.

There was more. I remember seeing them earlier in the week as I was watching twitter for new TB updates. There is a connection IMO but not allowed to post as it's not a poi.

Saddened and sickened that this young ladies disappearance wasn't a big deal back in the day! How does someone just drop off the face of the earth and only 1 person notice or become alarmed. How scary and sad! I hope she IS in Vegas working, although I find it hard to believe that someone gives up every single person they have ever known..but again, who knows the state of mind. So frustrated!

Saddened and sickened that this young ladies disappearance wasn't a big deal back in the day! How does someone just drop off the face of the earth and only 1 person notice or become alarmed. How scary and sad! I hope she IS in Vegas working, although I find it hard to believe that someone gives up every single person they have ever known..but again, who knows the state of mind. So frustrated!

We can thank Toronto Police for the fact that LB's disappearance was not on everyone's radar screen. They completely blew off friends and family. All they did was issue one press release at the time but even that has been scrubbed from the Toronto Police website!

This is absolutely disgusting! I would bet that most police forces in the world would not bury information on missing persons the way that Toronto Police has done. Quite a contrast from how they handle investigations into the murder of gang members. In these cases publicized press conferences and rewards are the norm! Sickening!

Are Toronto Police telling the truth?

Check out this NP story on the LB investigation.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...pect-dellen-millard-before-her-disappearance/

The boyfriend confirms that he gave police Dellen Millard's name right from the very beginning! He confirms that he told police about the phone records. I believe him! He was obviously desperate to find LB.

Check out the response from Toronto Police Investigator Sgt Stephen Woodhouse:

"The original investigators tasked with finding Ms. Babcock were never aware of any relationship with Dellen Millard, Sgt. Woodhouse said. The phone records didn’t come to police’s attention at the time either, he said."

IMO I hope that media will follow-up with the boyfriend to PROOVE this

When all is said and done <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members