Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do it, do it! MAybe they have a webcam up and we can watch. I just ran and pulled a few out. Watered the garden, well, I "caseyed". Rephrase I wet the garden. Don't want to lie.

Then I would really have to do something:eek: DH works about 10 miles from the house I'll just tell him it rained here, all day.

Now if you had a webcam out there and lots of reporters you wouldnt even have to worry about weting the garden, they would do it for you.

The interview I watched with Padilla was on Bright House Network's Channel 13 here locally. I'm sure it will be recycled & broadcast several more times today. Check out link.

CFNews13

link to Padilla video at above link.

Rummy in Orlando :cat:

I'm on Brighthouse out of Tampa ours is baynews 9 and they're still recycling this am's news

I just flipped to WFTV and it's showing Family Feud...

I would almost bet they take her into custody at her attorney's office. My husband works for the county and they are always taking probation violaters into custody when they are at their probation appointments. A lot easier to just do it there rather than busting down doors and crap.

You guys are great. It's getting to be when I go to sleep at night I would be better off staying awake.
I am not going to ask a bunch of stupid questions about what is going on.
It looks like our Ms. Casey may be going back where she belongs.
Thanks for this live webcam. I will now read the threads I missed to see what's up!:blowkiss:

[QUOTE=Stacy O;2

looks like she was in the street in front of the camera and then maybe stepped out of the street for some reason --- something coming down the street?? and then BLACK OUT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd