Let's leave George & Cindy to grieve in peace & focus on Casey

Thanks to a Very Loving Grandmother & Mother,
That taught me from the time I was a Small Child..........
"Judge Not lest ye be JUDGED ! ! !" and even
bigger than that... " Don't Judge another ...till you have walked a mile
in their SHOES " and even one more.....
" NEVER SAY NEVER ! ! !" cause it seems that the tables
could possibly turn. God Forbid !

I doubt if ever one single time in GA & CA life... that they ever, never,
ever imagined that one of their children would commit a CRIME...
much less ONE of this magnitude ! ! ! OR THIS PAINFUL ! ! !

*I pray for them !
* I pray for the people trying to solve the case !
* I pray it never, ever happens to me /or my family !
I am Thankful that one day SOON there will indeed be
JUSTICE FOR LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY !

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

*** I thank the Moderator's for ALL their Excellent/Hard WORK ! ! :clap::clap:!:clap:

Yes! Love it! ITA! Great post!

I feel horribly for the A family honestly...

BUT what about Caylee??

She has not got a decent memorial...

I don't care if the cremate her and keep her urn in the house for themselves...

BUT CAYLEE has not got a PROPER Memorial.... PERIOD..... WHY?????

I see GA's reaction to the situation is he is tired and at the end of his rope with the lies and deception...

Actually I expecpted this kind of reaction out of CA before GA....
NOW WE KNOW where the emotion lies in the family....

Do not forget Caylee. She had no voice as it was taken away. She had no choice as it was taken away. Justice for Caylee means truth. No one has heard the truth yet. Where will it come from? If we don't stand up for what we feel is right...where will Caylee's truth come from?

Can I add that I know that some of "us" have been suspect of GA's involvement in the whole case BUT with that being said...........INNOCENT until proven guilty. I can say that I can give two craps if at the BEGINNING he may have told a lie or two. The fact of the matter is...his life is now destroyed. He has lost his granddaughter AND his only daughter. Give the man a little room to breathe!

Do not forget Caylee. She had no voice as it was taken away. She had no choice as it was taken away. Justice for Caylee means truth. No one has heard the truth yet. Where will it come from? If we don't stand up for what we feel is right...where will Caylee's truth come from?

Certainly not from beating a man that is already down!

Ok. I edited. I see what you say but the fact is...beating GA down will not help. Not at all. The truth will come out at the trial...and if it is shown that he had any involvement, then I will eat my words!

Some days things just start stacking up and we all have thought to ourselves "I can't take much more!" If you haven't then you are very fortunate.

The A's are LIVING my worse nightmare. I can't imagine losing a grandchild, not having my daughter home in longer, worrying about my husbands mental health and still remaining somewhat sane.

Neither can I imagine having my daughter in my car knowing full well that in moments I would be hugging her for the last time before she is arrested for murder... I JUST CANT IMAGINE.

I am sorry folks, I just can't turn my mothering off and on regardless of what my child might do or has done... I would still be my daughters mother unconditionally. Just as I would still be a grandmother unconditionally. How CA has managed to hold it together this long not counting the he!! she was going through prior to all this is beyond on me!

With that said I do want to respect the A's and I DO although it is near impossible to discuss this case without discussing them.
imo

I agree. Let's leave them to grieve. I feel bad for them, especially George.

No one would be against this family if they had chosen another path. I don't know one family that lost a child that has been in their position...and it goes back to them.

The entire country would have put their arms around them if they had not gone on television to do what they have done in Caylee's name. We would have wrapped our arms around them and been on their side to find her, to grieve with them, and to bring justice to her killer. We were quickly shown this was not to be. The truth was not going to be forthcoming from anyone close to Caylee.

This is not how we envision people to act when they love someone and cannot find them. It is certainly not how we react to finding the body of a beautiful child and have to endure it without the family even acknowleging it is her. It was Caylee from the first time it was released that her body was in the trunk of Casey's car.

THe Anthony family needs to listen to us more silent and realize that they need to put blame where it goes and then get custody of their baby girl and give her a proper burial.
Can you imagine how this baby's life was when they do .
the things they do with her death?

WOW is all I can say!

If and when I have gotten to the point where GA is right now, I know it is meaning that there is something that I NEED TO BE DOING for myself or others to rectify a situation and not adding to the mess that there already is.

George Anthony is where he is today because he is in the middle of a nightmare and is in horrible pain. Unless you have been there it is impossible to say what you would do or how you would react. George can't rectify his situation because his baby girl is dead and there is nothing he can do to bring her back. It is the loss of Caylee that has taken him to the depths of depression or the black hole as I call it. Unless you've been there it is impossible to make anyone understand what it is like. Having a child or grandchild murdered is one way to get to that place.

I thank you for the thread Jadestar. Thank you mods for hanging in there and cleaning up. It's appreciated.
I was losing my lunch over the stench of slinging mire.
This thread has restored my calm.
Thanks so very much.

Thanks Jjgram for your wonderful and dynamic post. Reading it I thought how poignant your words are as here we are all Sleuthers and caring people who search for Justice.

At the end of last year something awful happened. UNJUST DEATH didn't cross my path or that of my immediate family, but that of my 'Forumdom' family.

A dear old time poster, owner of her site, was suddenly thrust into the real world of a family member, be it her niece, who was brutally raped and murdered while biking home after a night out on one of the Dutch Islands in the Caribbean.

It was as tho we had all known her neice and been her friend. We were joined with her and prayed together for her large extended family to hold together, which was most difficult for them as it was such a tragic situation. They were helpless as you can imagine, their home the Netherlands and she was missing so far away from home where she attended school.

They did finally locate her body thru some fluke and the sicko assumed responsible is now in the hands of the law {with a confession}. They held a beautiful memorial ser*ice for her and the family is now healing.

It just makes one realize we don't know what will happen in life. Thank God there was a circle of friends ready to stand by and help our poster friend. It is one thing that makes Forumdom so great IMO. We are each other's keepers in so many ways. xox

PS: Her name is Marlies. Marlies *an Der Krauwe, and she went missing in Bonaire last September. Rest in Peace Marlies.

I totally agree Scandi, with your words about Jigram and her post and also your own words..

I'm reading threads, but I am so gobsmacked by some posts that i can not speak. So I am just reading..
I want to say a lot.

My heart hurts, my head hurts, I'm frustrated and confused..So Im just reading, and posting a little now and then, because it pains me greatly to see how revengeful people can be..

If I could say one thing and that would be could we keep it in our minds that George and Cindy also LOVE Casey, that she IS still their daughter. There are serial killers in jail who are still loved by their mothers and fathers....

I wish that one thread could be dedicated to only sympathy, empathy and support for that Anthony's - just one...

George Anthony is where he is today because he is in the middle of a nightmare and is in horrible pain. Unless you have been there it is impossible to say what you would do or how you would react. George can't rectify his situation because his baby girl is dead and there is nothing he can do to bring her back. It is the loss of Caylee that has taken him to the depths of depression or the black hole as I call it. Unless you've been there it is impossible to make anyone understand what it is like. Having a child or grandchild murdered is one way to get to that place.

I agree with what you say Bobbisangel. The black hole is a horrendous place. I was in that terrible place for a long time after my daughter was killed.

But I still can't understand the actions of this family from day 31. It goes against everything I believe I would do, had beautiful little Caylee been my grandbaby. This family needs to stand up and honour Caylee, then my opinion may change!

No one would be against this family if they had chosen another path. I don't know one family that lost a child that has been in their position...and it goes back to them.

The entire country would have put their arms around them if they had not gone on television to do what they have done in Caylee's name. We would have wrapped our arms around them and been on their side to find her, to grieve with them, and to bring justice to her killer. We were quickly shown this was not to be. The truth was not going to be forthcoming from anyone close to Caylee.

This is not how we envision people to act when they love someone and cannot find them. It is certainly not how we react to finding the body of a beautiful child and have to endure it without the family even acknowleging it is her. It was Caylee from the first time it was released that her body was in the trunk of Casey's car.

I agree with this 100%.

Exactly right! Although, I do feel the pain that they are feeling, they are being treated this way do to their continued denial (even GA suicide letter apparently) that KC had anything to do with it. IMO, this is one of the reason KC is the way she is. She has been able throughout her life to get away with stuff with her parents and so she thought she could also get away with murder.
Granted my kids have never committed a crime or murdered anyone but they have gotten in trouble at school at different times. After speaking to the teachers and finding out what happened I've never covered for my child and pretended they did no wrong. I've backed the teacher and followed consequences at home when needed. It is pretty apparent that these parents have not done that. KC has had no consequences to live with ever in her life. This is why she is where she is IMVHO. The family is now living with the consequences of creating a monster. She still has the social maturity of a 2 yr old. KC believes that the whole world is here to serve her and that everyone should cater to her needs. She never had to move out of this stage.I also believe that at a certain point they must have noticed that KC needed some therapy, yet avoided the issue because it may look bad if people found out.So unfortunately for this family, this is the consequences of years of inaction and denial....so sorry that Caylee had to pay for it. The worst part is that apparently they still believe that KC is the victim and that she has done nothing wrong. This is sad and scary at the same time.

Lets not forget that caylee has geat grandparents on both george and cindy's sides. These older grandparents are also worring about their children. Lets keep all o them in our prayers.

I agree with the leave them alone to grieve....I am thinking we are its when their atty's call pressers just to yell at the media and bring everything forward---If they were hounded by the media so much as their lawyers are claiming----why wasn't the media called t see where ga was? Half the time the media is going to them...

I agree they have been thru hell and back over this---wouldn't want to share in their loss/losses they keep adding up but for the most part its the atty's that bring everything up....those dang pressers....I do think jb needs to just let go of Caylee and let her have some dignity and let the grandparents finalize that part of loss with the burial ---- think of those going forward....

When it was said GA had another job interview that day... how many has he had since Caylee went missing? I am sure he is a good employee, however, being under the microscope for so long all the media junketts and being comsumed with KC he can not hold down a job. Aside from the grieving of Caylee gone and all the BS thrusted upon them due to how they handled this from day one....................... the bad outweighing the good or normal as the people from the outside looking in............ No matter my feelings on C&G, I will not post a negative thought on this site again about them, GA's cry for help was a wake up call for me personally. I will stick to facts only and no assumptions.

Jadestar,

As a person with a heart I agree 100 percent. As the owner of Websleuths this is impossible I am afraid.

We walk a very fine line here. We want to help victims and their families yet, when family members are key players in the case, and therefore open to discussion, we have to walk the above mentioned fine line.

Because of George and Cindy's direct involvement, such as asking for immunity, we can't ask people not to discuss them.

However, we can ask that people post respectfully even if their opinion is not a favorable one.

Tricia, having run my own forums (no more) for several years I have so much respect for you and how you have managed this forum. Websleuths, really sets the standard and I wish you well.

they made themselves media stars and they are going to be discussed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back