Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, after seeing some of the icons on NG last night... "I'm cold, I'm calculating, and I know what I'm doing", and that sort of thing... one even had the word "killer" in it.... this puts a whole new spin on just how diabolical and evil KC is, IMO. I'd hoped that she had some regret in her heart, some longing for the way things were. Now I'm wondering if she ever had a simple ounce of regret. Was she even smiling, smirking as she ended her daughter's life? :ashamed:

The instances when she cried while watching video of Caylee at TonE's house, and when she woke up sweating, gave me hope. But these images on her computer dispel that hope. :(

Ya know, after seeing some of the icons on NG last night... "I'm cold, I'm calculating, and I know what I'm doing", and that sort of thing... one even had the word "killer" in it.... this puts a whole new spin on just how diabolical and evil KC is, IMO. I'd hoped that she had some regret in her heart, some longing for the way things were. Now I'm wondering if she ever had a simple ounce of regret. Was she even smiling, smirking as she ended her daughter's life? :ashamed:

The instances when she cried while watching video of Caylee at TonE's house, and when she woke up sweating, gave me hope. But these images on her computer dispel that hope. :(

I think KC has regrets-I think she regrets that she didn't plan better and got caught!! She probably sits in her cell and :banghead: about all the loose ends she left and how stoopid it was that LA couldn't figure out what she was trying to tell him during his jailhouse visits to her :behindbar!!KC you're a waste-a huge waste!
I think that photobucket should be viewed as another type of journal that holds the key to the depths of her depravity :furious:! Any regret or remorse felt by this monster is only for herself and the fact that she'll never be able to have a cell phone, computer, sex (at least with boys), and be able wear regular clothes ever again. But, hey she can get all the prison tattoos she wants!!:slap:

Just to play devils advocate, do we know how old those pictures are? Do we know if they were sent to her via e-mail and she opened them. Plus, those skelton pictures are all over the new t-shirts teens were. They are instyle believe or not. So it may not really be that "diabolical".

Just a thought from reading the text/instant message conversation from above. KC says she stopped dating Ricardo in March, right around her birthday. The searches for neck breaking, death, shovel, etc. were done March 17, right? Chloroform search too? I wonder if she was bummed about her breakup with RM and it set her off wanting to kill someone (RM? RM's new girlfriend, if there was one? Her parents, just because?).

When I read the text where KC talks about RC I don't get a good feeling about their relationship. I mean she was with him and then leaves him for Tony. She even lies to him about working and was at Fusion with Tony one night. Then through the text between AH and KC it appears RM tells KC he loves her, something that KC has been waiting a long time to hear, but she tells Amy that its too late, she has moved on to TONY (AL). Is it possible RM could have snapped? He did admit in his interview to police that he had been to KC's house. Maybe he wanted to kill KC, but decided it would hurt her more if it was her daughter............Just a wild theory, not saying there is any evidence to make RM the killer, but he did have the choroform photo on his page and apparently ereased some things from his computer after the police told him not to. The photo KC was telling her mom was Zanny's apartment, turned out to be RM. RM also had the strange story about waking up and Caylee being gone one night. I don't know just some strangeness there. That is all I am saying.

When I read the text where KC talks about RC I don't get a good feeling about their relationship. I mean she was with him and then leaves him for Tony. She even lies to him about working and was at Fusion with Tony one night. Then through the text between AH and KC it appears RM tells KC he loves her, something that KC has been waiting a long time to hear, but she tells Amy that its too late, she has moved on to TONY (AL). Is it possible RM could have snapped? He did admit in his interview to police that he had been to KC's house. Maybe he wanted to kill KC, but decided it would hurt her more if it was her daughter............Just a wild theory, not saying there is any evidence to make RM the killer, but he did have the choroform photo on his page and apparently ereased some things from his computer after the police told him not to. The photo KC was telling her mom was Zanny's apartment, turned out to be RM. RM also had the strange story about waking up and Caylee being gone one night. I don't know just some strangeness there. That is all I am saying.

i don't suspect ricardo of anything more than being treated like trash by casey. it's not strange, there's a lot of it about.

I was listening to the RG interview that's being discussed in another thread. Listening, I noticed another youtube video I'd never seen, with a picture of her I've not seen before. It is one when her hair is short. Someone has blurred where KC's hand is at, it looked like....well you look and see. It's at about 24 seconds. MOO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrBeJdvLzR4&feature=related

When I read the text where KC talks about RC I don't get a good feeling about their relationship. I mean she was with him and then leaves him for Tony. She even lies to him about working and was at Fusion with Tony one night. Then through the text between AH and KC it appears RM tells KC he loves her, something that KC has been waiting a long time to hear, but she tells Amy that its too late, she has moved on to TONY (AL). Is it possible RM could have snapped? He did admit in his interview to police that he had been to KC's house. Maybe he wanted to kill KC, but decided it would hurt her more if it was her daughter............Just a wild theory, not saying there is any evidence to make RM the killer, but he did have the choroform photo on his page and apparently ereased some things from his computer after the police told him not to. The photo KC was telling her mom was Zanny's apartment, turned out to be RM. RM also had the strange story about waking up and Caylee I don't know just some strangeness there. That is all I am saying.

Yeah strangeness alright cause KC was around!

Along with lots of others, these 3 items on her PB have always made me think :waitasec::

I posted this on the sticker thread previously - the heart in the middle of this bandage makes me think soooo much of the report of the heart sticker on the duct tape found over Caylee's mouth.
dzw8dx.jpg

Hmmm Z is for Zany? Or sly Zanny ref?
17g842.png

Wonder if her original timeline/plans called for something important to happen on July 21? If so, I'd love to know what.
vo4o7n.gif

OMG!!!! Unsolved

where those Pics in KC PB ??? I must of missed these

Along with lots of others, these 3 items on her PB have always made me think :waitasec::

I posted this on the sticker thread previously - the heart in the middle of this bandage makes me think soooo much of the report of the heart sticker on the duct tape found over Caylee's mouth.
dzw8dx.jpg

Hmmm Z is for Zany? Or sly Zanny ref?
17g842.png

Wonder if her original timeline/plans called for something important to happen on July 21? If so, I'd love to know what.
vo4o7n.gif

Don't know what significance it held for KC, but I know the last one is in reference to July 21, 2007 when the last Harry Potter book was released. Lots of fans of the series did not want to be bothered that day so they could read. I remember lots of things like that icon around at that time.

This may have already been discussed but I'm curious as to why this pic of the A's shed is on KC's Photobucket. It's stamped 7/16/08. LE apparently didn't take this pic.

pic #49
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19106765/detail.html

I tried to link only the image but couldn't figure it out!

This picture from the 4/6 doc dump CD is in a folder titled "Photos of Garbage From Johnson's dumpster", I don't think it was up on Casey's PB account.

Although the pic is date-stamped 7/16, the creation date is 7/30/08 10:53 AM.

I'm guessing that is when it was downloaded from the camera to a computer, and maybe it was taken by Cindy or George? Casey was in jail on 7/16 at what time? Pic was taken at night.

Good catch Christee!

This picture from the 4/6 doc dump CD is in a folder titled "Photos of Garbage From Johnson's dumpster", I don't think it was up on Casey's PB account.

I'm guessing that is when it was downloaded from the camera to a computer, and maybe it was taken by Cindy or George? Casey was in jail on 7/16 at what time? Pic was taken at night.

Good catch Christee!
Thanks MM!
I thought I'd goofed when you mentioned the folder it was found in so I went back to the WFTV link and the caption on the 1st pic says "These are Photobucket images, as well as others, released by investigators..." but they don't say who took the other "personal photos". (BBM)
I guess I saw "Photobucket" and that's what stuck in my brain!
Either way I also thought it odd that it was taken at night.

Just found info on KC's arrest: Wed, July 16, 4:30 pm. Sunset was prob abt 8:30pm?

Thanks MM!
I thought I'd goofed when you mentioned the folder it was found in so I went back to the WFTV link and the caption on the 1st pic says "These are Photobucket images, as well as others, released by investigators..." but they don't say who took the other "personal photos". (BBM)
I guess I saw "Photobucket" and that's what stuck in my brain!
Either way I also thought it odd that it was taken at night.

Just found info on KC's arrest: Wed, July 16, 4:30 pm. Sunset was prob abt 8:30pm?

It could have been after midnite also.... 7/15 into 7/16. Could use some investigating into who might have taken it, LE or someone in the A's camp...

The photo is in a top-level folder called Photos, which also contains folders for the Fusian photogs pix, TonE's phone pix etc.

Camera used to take it was a Kodak Z612 Zoom Digital Camera. Photo name is "Side of the house 0859208.jpg"

"Trash Bag 0869208" and "dumpster 0869208" photos in the same folder were taken with the same type of camera, same date stamp on them. Other photos in the same folder (pix of trash laid out on table) were taken with different cameras.

What cameras of the A's did LE confiscate on their search warrant? Should be listed somewhere....

Good catch Christee!

What is Johnson's dumpster anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members