Possible Break in Stacy's case - Cops planning on a search tomorrow 6/5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Hosey says that the State Police and the owner of the property that they searched are going to hold a joint press conference in the property owner's new restaurant, called the 309.
Maybe it was publicity for a new restaurant?

Just drove by.... not a ton of traffic down that road. Helicopters flying overhead. Entrance to the specific property is blocked off (as seen in the photos above).

Waiting on pins and needles!

The TMZ pics show a tent/canopy in the background. IMO that's pretty promising that something's been found....

Thanks It's Not the Nanny. Local info is always the best....

So, Hosey says that the State Police and the owner of the property that they searched are going to hold a joint press conference in the property owner's new restaurant, called the 309.
Maybe it was publicity for a new restaurant?

The property owner, Dave Alwan, comes from a popular butcher family in town -- Alwan & Sons.

To clear up confusion -- this is located NW of Peoria.

I think the tent might only be indication that they COULD find something. IMO, it's a smart thing to do, because what if a helicopter flies over the second they dig up something important? Unfortunately, those photos might end up in the media and that could be hurtful for a lot of people. Or, if it's a barrel they find, it could be info they don't want to release just yet.

i want this site to contain Stacy, but I seriously doubt this site will provide any evidence. With DP having knowledge of decomposition, I can’t imaging him leaving Stacey’s body in a blue barrel. Unless it the barrel contained dozens gallons of HCl, HNO3, or H2SO4 her DNA would remain available for testing upon discovery. If serial killer DP is as clever as he “wants to be”, he would have made her body non-recoverable like the Stew-Maker in Mexico.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article5586822.ece

The PC should be starting about now...Anyone have a live link? TIA

i want this site to contain Stacy, but I seriously doubt this site will provide any evidence. With DP having knowledge of decomposition, I can’t imaging him leaving Stacey’s body in a blue barrel. Unless it the barrel contained dozens gallons of HCl, HNO3, or H2SO4 her DNA would remain available for testing upon discovery. If serial killer DP is as clever as he “wants to be”, he would have made her body non-recoverable like the Stew-Maker in Mexico.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article5586822.ece

I would also think that it would be a lot more effort on his part to bury a whole barrel then it would be to just bury Stacy's body. I am still holding out hope though!

I would think somebody would have a live feed to the presser.

This story has been huge for years.

Per Joe Hosey twitter page: http://twitter.com/joehosey

State police: the search for Stacy might go as long as a week.
5 minutes ago via txt

No evidence found on first day of search. A forensic anthropologist has been digging with a shovel in a 10-by-10 area.
4 minutes ago via txt

I've heard from two people now about it being at 5:30, but nothing so far. I will honestly be surprised if they've found her, as the media usually sniffs that out prior to the presser, but we'll see.

I know right. I remember when they were searching the canal, the news had a live chopper feed pretty much all day.

Sudden about face: the anthropologist is giving up and getting out. Doesn't sound like he found anything.
1 minute ago via txt

WHat????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members