TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my own experience, I've driven 10 hrs. straight with few breaks.

BREAKING - HOLLY BOBO CASE: Sources tell Channel 4's Dennis Ferrier that a new tip has led investigators to search part of Henderson County. Working on this story for Channel 4 News at 5:00

Please please please let this be the break. Even if its the worst outcome...

BREAKING - HOLLY BOBO CASE: Sources tell Channel 4's Dennis Ferrier that a new tip has led investigators to search part of Henderson County. Working on this story for Channel 4 News at 5:00

Law enforcement teams began a brand-new search in Henderson County after receiving a tip Saturday, sources told Channel 4's Dennis Ferrier.

Investigators would not give the precise location of the search, and would not elaborate on what led them there.

http://www.wsmv.com/news/27723859/detail.html
(from Gofigure's link above at #17)

It's almost 5pm news time. Anybody got a local feed so you can post anything significant?

Good afternoon all!

Been thinking about the time she was taken. This could have easily been done by someone working 3rd shift, 11PM-7AM. He could easily live very close by and, be very familiar with this area, this family, and their schedules. He could be someone that lives alone, he had time to carry this out and could have been back at work by 11PM without anyone becoming suspicious...Any plants in the area? Shift workers? Hospitals, LE etc...

Good thoughts. If the perp is someone who knew Holly before, hospital stands out as a possible place where he could have encountered her. MOO

The only news that we are going to get is that LE were seen in the area.
Unless Holly is found, LE is not going to let the public know what tips they recieve or what info they have.
This is an active investigation, LE are very activly working on it, I don't think it is cold nor do I think they have next to nothing.
LE, IMO, would never ask for volunteer searchers to help look for a perp.

The only news that we are going to get is that LE were seen in the area.
Unless Holly is found, LE is not going to let the public know what tips they recieve or what info they have.
This is an active investigation, LE are very activly working on it, I don't think it is cold nor do I think they have next to nothing.
LE, IMO, would never ask for volunteer searchers to help look for a perp.

I doubt they will even reveal the location of the search IMO. If they do, that is all we will get out of them.

very interesting snip
It started a week ago in North Carolina when 20-year-old Caleb Tutor was last seen about 10:00 Thursday night.

Holly was missing early morning of 13th.

I guess the question is ... where he night of 12th and morning of the 13th - if that's what you're thinking ...:waitasec:

Sheesh, even the rumor mills are quiet today!

yay that searching is active. maybe local folks will at least talk to the news about the activity they saw - helicopters and LE vehicles and such....

I would think it's hard to keep passersby quiet about what they saw where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail