2011.05.27 Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell Anthony mistrial madness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh my God, I'm such a good liar." - a quote from the Casey Anthony you can believe.

commenting on the outburst ruling and the fact that it does not seem to apply to ICA and her constant headshaking and acting shocked by the testimony of witnesses that is unflattering.

Panelist says may not help with the jury. May hurt her.

Leonard talking. Says if ICA takes the stand she will be effective. Lies in a manner that is believable.

Who will jurors believe?

Why do they have daisy-chainn Leonard Padilla on all the time as an 'expert' geeesh

LP says Casey lies in a manner that is believeable.

Who is the blond woman who speaks the truth on this show? I love her.

She is a pretty effective liar to the average layman. Look how long she got away with the work lies the nanny lies.

LE seemed to catch on pretty darn fast tho didn't they? SA will have no problem tripping her up, moo. they will come at her from this direction and that so she can't think ahead to their next question and plan her performance. Then she will become really pizzed and show her true nature to the jury <----- moo

ooh, agreement from panelist, Mike! love it.

Mike saying if Casey takes the stand, Jeff Ashton will eat her alive.

JVM feels ICA should go with the "pen*s in the mouth" stuff to hang GA. It'd work JVM thinks.

LP says that girl can tell a lie better than GA can tell the truth.

I thought JB fed MP that word, too.

After HHJP admonished JB for his constant "Casey was a good mother", he tried to pull a fast one by using a word other than "good". JB suggested "amazing" - Mallory agreed. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23