death scene

Question for anyone that may know....

In the video, Janet is walking Kaiden...pushing him in the stroller. I assume they are on their street. Did she walk routinely? Was Raven always with her when she walked?

No clue....but Janet was always doing something sporty. She liked to keep in shape...and she was a new mom...she was probably trying to loose some weight after the birth...not that she had to...she was always SOOO skinny!

Timex said:
Question for anyone that may know....

In the video, Janet is walking Kaiden...pushing him in the stroller. I assume they are on their street. Did she walk routinely? Was Raven always with her when she walked?
You know, there was on picture on ravenstree.com where the caption refers to them taking Raven on his first hike... Was Janet a hiker?

Oh okay thanks...I was really confused!

You're welcome. I went back and deleted my old post since I know you've now seen it. I'm not sure if you know how to delete old posts. You click the button that says "edit" at the bottom right of your post. When the edit page opens, near the top, check the selection that says "delete post" (or something like that), and then click the button that says delete post. I'll be deleting this one as well when I know that you've seen it, (just to keep this thread orderly). :)

Timex... thanks for dong this, good thread.

I believe we have learned from Rooster that they had two dogs but this is not confirmed.
Is Rooster still around or does anyone else know for sure?

I will delete this post after we get an answer.
I agree with golfmom, maybe this thread should be discussion free and onyl timex posts with the information?
Maybe we can have a separate thread for discussion of this thread, and make this thread a sticky?

There were 2 dogs in the video, assume both were thiers?

Timex said:
There were 2 dogs in the video, assume both were thiers?
Yes ... so you can update #54. I think it's safe to assume.

54. Pets: 2 cats, 1 dog

Did they have two cats? How did I miss that? And we've heard that there were two dogs but I don't know if they still had them or not. Timex, feel free to delete all of my posts that are on this thread at this point.

JerseyGirl said:
Did they have two cats? How did I miss that? And we've heard that there were two dogs but I don't know if they still had them or not. Timex, feel free to delete all of my posts that are on this thread at this point.
Maybe I jumped the gun, as far as the two cats (I gave that info to Timex to include). I don't know the original source of the info, but I picked it up from Post #2, on the Timeline thread:

Known Pets of Janet and Raven:
Shanuk (dog)
Ashes (charcoal cat)
Lucky (short hair black cat).

According to Raven: Lucky plays fetch and sleeps at the foot of the bed. Ashes is a very sly cat and sleeps at the head of the bed. Shanuk is just amazing and is a great companion. She sleeps outside or in the living room.

SouthEastSleuth said:
Maybe I jumped the gun, as far as the two cats (I gave that info to Timex to include). I don't know the original source of the info, but I picked it up from Post #2, on the Timeline thread:

Known Pets of Janet and Raven:
Shanuk (dog)
Ashes (charcoal cat)
Lucky (short hair black cat).

According to Raven: Lucky plays fetch and sleeps at the foot of the bed. Ashes is a very sly cat and sleeps at the head of the bed. Shanuk is just amazing and is a great companion. She sleeps outside or in the living room.
I posted that info on the timeline thread... it's from the archived ravenstree.com. There are pictures of the cats there.

Just more proof of two dogs but now no mention of cats.... but no mention of a wife either, so maybe it doens't mean anything. But he did specificaly mention a baby and two dogs.

"12/10/2004, 06:41 AM
NC_VX
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_50837", true);
Super VXer
99, Ironman VX, 1455
Chapel Hill, NC US
reputation_pos.gif

Negative Attitude Right Now
Ya know, I posted on here that I would never ever get rid of my VX.... NOw it seems I am so close to throwing in the towel. Between my job, a baby, two dogs and a need for more and more space, I'm just not sure the VX fits the bill. "

SouthEastSleuth said:
You know, there was on picture on ravenstree.com where the caption refers to them taking Raven on his first hike... Was Janet a hiker?
Janet loved all sports and outdoor activities. She was always happy to do something sporty.

PrayersForMaura said:
"12/10/2004, 06:41 AM
[url="http://www.vehicross.info/forums/images/avatars/vx_white.gif"]http://www.vehicross.info/forums/images/avatars/vx_white.gif[/url]NC_VX http://www.vehicross.info/forums/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_50837", true);
Super VXer
99, Ironman VX, 1455
Chapel Hill, NC US
http://www.vehicross.info/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif

Negative Attitude Right Now
Ya know, I posted on here that I would never ever get rid of my VX.... NOw it seems I am so close to throwing in the towel. Between my job, a baby, two dogs and a need for more and more space, I'm just not sure the VX fits the bill. "
Was this written in December 2004? What was he talking about? They were renting a house, Kaiden was born, they both were working, he was embezzling....what was going on financially in 2004 where he needed to sell the VX? Was two incomes and stealing not enough?

ewwwinteresting said:
Was this written in December 2004? What was he talking about? They were renting a house, Kaiden was born, they both were working, he was embezzling....what was going on financially in 2004 where he needed to sell the VX? Was two incomes and stealing not enough?
I wonder this too ... I wonder if he still owed on it. Maybne he had credit card debt, too, from all his big boy toys?

Timex said:
Apparent wounds: None Gunshot Stab Blunt force

Number:

Hanging: Yes No Means:

Weapon(s) present: Gun (estimate caliber )

Type:

Knife:

Other:

According to police, she had been stabbed in the chest.

items seized include a block of knives............Police searched the couple's Dodge Durango, where they found a knife and a pawn shop ticket.
http://www.wral.com/news/4443707/detail.html

Timex said:
39. Automobile: 2001 Acura 3.0 CL

40. Automobile repairs

41. Usual mode of travel

On Thursday, Durham police Cpl. B.E. Bradley was granted to a warrant to search a 1998 Dodge Durango belonging to Raven Abaroa, the victim's husband. The warrant indicates that the day before, police had searched the SUV and the home the couple rented in western Durham off Sparger Road.

After police interviewed Raven Abaroa earlier on Thursday, they asked a judge for permission to search the vehicle for evidence a second time, the warrant said.

"Information disclosed during that interview has suggested that further scientific testing is needed to determine the relationship of the vehicle to the homicide," the warrant said.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/durham/story/2368794p-8746832c.html

JerseyGirl said:
Mysteriew, I'm so happy to see you in this forum!!! :)

LOL, I did some checking in media and there is just not much there! These I found here in the forum, and while reading I noted that the info wasn't included. I am in evidence right now, and think I have found something significant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back