MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm waiting to see if I heard it correctly. I think the report was, LE found a receipt for a purchase at a nearby grocery. They asked for video, saw DB and unknown man buying the wine.

Did anyone catch the news story about DB being on video buying a box of wine with an unknown man? Pic of said man was shown to neighbors - Fox4 reported, I missed some of it ETA: about 5 hours before DB said she put Lisa to bed, so about 5:30

would loved the link where this is reported . . . THANKS! 5 hours before Lisa went to bed . . .

we have a whole forum to spread out in.

Please start breaking the convo into topic specific threads. The general discussion thread will remain open for a time-but will ultimately be closed for good.

Thanks and where is Lisa?

Or if she had not told LE this little detail ...
Yep. Is this one of the "gaps"?

(I deleted my post since it was redundant...others posted the same link)

I was off looking for it while WS apparently had server issues...but it came back up pretty quickly! Thought maybe it had to be rebooted to complete Lisa's new forum...

Didn't someone say days ago that they should be checking retail videos like that? Good thinking!

Unidentified? So...not JI? Who then? Was JI not at the house? He wouldn't be at work yet, right? **brain explode**

Can someone come get me? I'm lost? :(
you are not lost! you are here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=463"]Lisa Irwin Missing! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Can someone come get me? I'm lost? :(

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7214766&postcount=45"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MO - Amber Alert: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 october 2011 #14[/ame]

Heaven help me. First, I had to forego WS to do a stoopid paper I'd put off for days (while following Baby's Lisa's case), and the paper took me twice as long to do as it should have. THEN I FINALLY get finished, and I couldn't get on to WS. When I finally get on, I see Lisa's thread has been moved...panic attack! While hunting down the thread (now forum, I guess?) I literally held my breath and peeked out of one eye, afraid/hopeful of what colored words I might see in front of the thread title. Relieved I found ya'll. Relieved the "D" word isn't in front of the thread title, but really wishing the "F" word was!!!

From now on, no one is allowed to change parking spaces while I'm otherwise occupied. My heart can't take the anxiety.

So are we still going to have a general discussion thread or are we just going to create new topics for every aspect of the case we want to discuss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam