AL - Incest Sodomy Rape multiple victim under age of 16

Hi Kirsty! Sorry, we dont sleuth victims, especially minor victims.

Three connected to missing teen Brittney Wood appear in court
Published: Saturday, August 18, 2012, 1:44 PM

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/08/three_connected_to_missing_tee.html#incart_river_default

From your article:

"Derek Wood, Donald Holland Jr. and William Brownlee were in the courtroom as a Sheriff's investigator detailed how, in January 2011, the girl "told deputies that in January 2011, Holland touched her inappropriately and had sex with her. She was 12 years old at the time of the alleged incident.

"Prosecutors said the other 2 co-defendants had sex with her as well," the report said."

Erg! These creeps did not have sex with a child, they raped and sodomized her.

I went back and read the FOX10 report after reading the Alabama Press Register article ChattyW posted above...

maybe these statements are a little shimmer of light...(very dim shimmer)

Derek Wood’s attorney Jason Dorley said, "He's innocent until proven guilty. There's a lot to this case. This one is very involved. It's going to be a lengthy case. We are in the very early stages of it."

BBM
Must be that iceberg and more to be exposed..hoping the story isn't just gonna die out and disappear. (keep it in the media please!)

The state prosecutor would not comment on any connection between these cases and the disappearance of Brittney Wood.

Heinz said, "That's still an ongoing investigation, so I can't really comment as to that."

BBM
At least they didn't say that there is NOT a connection. And that they are still investigating her disappearance - despite the little information that is being released to the public maybe they are knee deep in it! (hoping that is the case!)

RSBM:

Wm Brownlee is a family friend.
Derek Wood is Brittney Wood's brother.
Donald Paul Holland JR is the son of Donald Wood [HOLLAND] Sr, who committed suicide while being investigated for similar crimes.
Wood [HOLLAND] Sr was married to Brittney Wood's mother's (Chessie) sister (Wendy), who is a twin.
Kent is married to the other twin (Mendy).
Scott Wood is a brother of the twins and Chessie.

BBM
Quote:
The state prosecutor would not comment on any connection between these cases and the disappearance of Brittney Wood.

Heinz said, "That's still an ongoing investigation, so I can't really comment as to that."
BBM
At least they didn't say that there is NOT a connection. And that they are still investigating her disappearance - despite the little information that is being released to the public maybe they are knee deep in it! (hoping that is the case!)

I'm curious to know why a Baldwin County ADA from District 28 would make comment about an "alleged investigation" in Mobile County District 13... ya know... especially since "there is no evidence of foul play in Baldwin County" and Mobile County claims 'she isn't really missing' or has 'simply run away'.

I know what happens to kids within 48 hours of being on the street through my volunteer work with StandUp for Kids. I found this article very interesting as well as the following quotes from a newly founded organization in Alabama (The WellHouse):

“About eighty percent of trafficking in Jefferson County is relation. Mothers selling their daughters, fathers selling their daughters, uncles selling their nieces, for drugs, for cars, for rent. Whatever it may be.”

Tajuan claims that the problem is right out in the open for people to see; yet it remains unseen by most.

“This is not on some back street alley, it’s right in front of you,” she said. “Look at your nose. It’s right there on your face and you can’t even see it. That’s what happens. It’s hidden in front of you and no one’s looking.”

More at link: http://studentmedia.uab.edu/2012/03/haven-for-sex-trafficking-victims/

Well Good Lord. No wonder that poor girl took off. At least I HOPE she took off on her own. What a hornets nest of a family she had surrounding her. I prefer to believe she ran off but I know she may have been disposed of, especially if she was one of their prior victims. :rose:

Well Good Lord. No wonder that poor girl took off. At least I HOPE she took off on her own. What a hornets nest of a family she had surrounding her. I prefer to believe she ran off but I know she may have been disposed of, especially if she was one of their prior victims. :rose:

First - let me say that I do not disagree there is/was a very large hornet's nest. However...

I feel that it is important to note that Brittney does have family members who love & miss her very much... Those family members are NOT like the others.

To the locals... Besides weed & oxys, what else were these alleged perps known to have used?

I just read about a B!+¢H in Camden that cut off her son's head around midnight last night. I pulled up a mug of her that informs she lost custody of her son bc she left him in a car while she was on weed laced with pcp.

Well folks, bath salts have that same damn effect.

I'm leaving to go on a nice long high mile bike ride. I feel I might form Tourette Syndrome while shouting cuss words at these pigs that still manage to have custody of their kids. I dare one of them to cross my path.

Baldwin County Sheriff's Office

19 minutes ago.

Arrest Information******

The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office has arrested Wendy Woods Holland, 33, for one count of endangering the welfare of a child. This arrested is related to the ongoing sex abuse case that resulted in the 5 previous arrests. There are additional arrests expected.

There are no additional details for release at this time.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baldwi...711754?ref=sgm

Baldwin County Sheriff's Office

19 minutes ago.

Arrest Information******

The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office has arrested Wendy Woods Holland, 33, for one count of endangering the welfare of a child. This arrested is related to the ongoing sex abuse case that resulted in the 5 previous arrests. There are additional arrests expected.

There are no additional details for release at this time.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baldwi...711754?ref=sgm

Well hallelujah! About damn time!

Dad gum it!!! I've been hitting refresh on BCSO website so I could break this news to everyone!

Nevertheless...

:floorlaugh::woohoo::jail::great::dance::crazy::D::gthanks::guitar::party::fireworks::Banane35:

:martini::aktion::jumping::popcorn::applause:

can y'all tell how happy I am or do I need to add more smilies?

:fence:

Sooo, my honest thought process is this:

Has Chessie finally cut her sister off? If she hasn't then why not? If she finally has then I for one am very proud of her for taking a stand against this crap!

I can't be happier (well I could, if Brittney came home). I knew in my gut that this week would be her arrest week. Something told me she was next and I can speculate why she was arrested and what it pertains to, but we aren't to do that concerning victims. So, I'll just let everyone else speculate and most will have their own conclusions if they've kept up on the case.

Looking at google maps and her location sorta creeped me out. There's small shacks, deep thick woods and the photos look to be taken in fall (but what do I know about the south, nothing). This just adds to the mystery. Now, was this were Donald Holland Sr shot himself? I know it doesn't say Styx River but I can't keep up with all the places AND the names AND initials.

Justice is on it's way. With her in jail, I don't think she'll be so tough to run her mouth now. The only people that will be willing to listen are her cell mates (who are looking for pleas) and the jail officials. If we are going to find Brittney, this will be our key giver right here.

Let's all cross our fingers that within a weeks time, we will have an answer!

Welcome to our Hall of Shame Wendy Wood Holland.

HOLLAND, WENDY WOOD (W / FEMALE)
Booking No: BCSO12JBN005530
Booking Date: 08/22/2012 16:48:41
Age On Booking Date: 33
Bond Amount: $1000.00
CELL Assigned:
Facility: BCSO , Dorm: W , Pod: W , Cell No: 004 Visitation Schedule
Address Given: 18360 LL OWENS RD BAY MINETTE AL 36507
CHARGES
STATUTE CASENO CHARGE DEGREE LEVEL BOND
13A-13-6 CASE0001 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) ENDANGERING WELFARE OF CHILD M $1000.00

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/6th-arrest-in-baldwin-co-sex-crimes-case

Child endangerment arrest related to sex crimes case
Wendy Wood Holland charged with child endangerment

"BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WALA) - Wednesday, August 22, the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office arrested 33-year-old Wendy Wood Holland for one count of endangering the welfare of a child.

Officials say the arrest is related to the ongoing sex abuse case that resulted in the five previous arrests. Investigators say there are additional arrests expected."

Who's next?

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/6th-arrest-in-baldwin-co-sex-crimes-case

Child endangerment arrest related to sex crimes case
Wendy Wood Holland charged with child endangerment

"BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WALA) - Wednesday, August 22, the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office arrested 33-year-old Wendy Wood Holland for one count of endangering the welfare of a child.

Officials say the arrest is related to the ongoing sex abuse case that resulted in the five previous arrests. Investigators say there are additional arrests expected."

Who's next?

The link I was looking for!!! Wow, yes .. who could be next? I mean, in my eyes this was pretty much the only person I expected. I'm very curious about what is next because I can't really think who else is left! Unless of course they rearrest one of the people out on bond.

My guess is her partner in crime..whose husband has numerous arrests related to these sex crimes..M W K!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back