The first night

grandmaj

Former Member
Reaction score
If you could ask for one piece of information from the first night Haleigh went missing, that is vital you believe, what would it be?

No cheating only one piece of new information you wish you had.

I know many will agree with me on this. Ron's Work Hours.

Who was and wasn't at the house that day and evening ....

Gran.....do you mean the hours he actually worked? Or the hours he was scheduled to work? I believe there's a difference.

For me, though, it would be "Did Haleigh ever come to the MH that Monday afternoon after school?"

Gran.....do you mean the hours he actually worked? Or the hours he was scheduled to work? I believe there's a difference.

For me, though, it would be "Did Haleigh ever come to the MH that Monday afternoon after school?"

Debs thanks for asking. The hours he actually worked. Thanks for catching that and asking.

Did Jr. really see a man in all black, as in was a ski mask over his face and could he see ears under it.

One of my many questions would be:

WHO was the woman heard screaming around 2a-2:30a? TN? Misty? GMS? Chelsea? Lindsey?

I have so many other questions but I will go with this one for now.

I just had a dejavu feeling that we had a similar thread about a year ago or so, and after all this time I think my answer is still the same.

I haven't got past the blankets and the bedtimes yet. So I guess I would want to know about that. I'm not yet convinced that the whole bedtime routine wasn't made up.

Why did GG have to go and check on the kids?

Why were they all suppose to be eating on the porch when it was so cold?

My question would be; Misty if you weren't home, where were you?

Mine would be if TC tried to go inside (or did) when he went there that night?

My question would be: What happened to Haleigh?

Gran, I know you didn't mean THAT question, but that's the one I want to know the answer to.

I would like to know the whereabouts of Teresa Neves from 3:30 pm on 2/9 up to 3:40 am on 2/10.

Other than the ULTIMATE question :wink:, I want to know who the man in black was that Jr. described.

My question would be that being Junior was silent throughout the rukus of the 911 call, where exactly was he? Did Ron panic when learning Haleigh was missing and go check that Junior was accounted for? Seems like Ron forgot another child could have been at risk.

WHO put the brick/cinder block on the back screen door and HOW did MC know it was "bricked" at all since the inner door closes by itself due to the level of the MH?

Who saw Haleigh get off the school bus and get in the altima with rc?

Who was the ac repairman and did he see haleigh?

Who was the neighbor that saw Haleigh playing outside after school?

Grandmaj, are you limiting the question to just the late evening hours because I just realized you asked for first night?

Whats the evidence, physical that did not add up according to LE, from that night

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back