768 users online (103 members and 665 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists

2010.04.06 KC's jail house letters released

Last edited by Kimster; 04-06-2010 at 03:05 PM. Reason: title update

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

Please use this thread to discuss the letters when they are relased on 4/6/10. Please don't post on here until then so we don't have to wade through chit chat. there is another thread still open that you can continue to discuss this whole issue. But this thread will be a fresh one to really analyze the letters themselves.
    Thank you.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98136"]The Letters and the Secret Evidence - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Casey Anthony jail house letters to be released
    "Snip" MyFoxOrlando.com http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...-casey-anthony

Updated: Tuesday, 06 Apr 2010, 6:45 AM EDT
    Published : Tuesday, 06 Apr 2010, 5:49 AM EDT

There's no admissions," said Jose Baez.

But sources say there are harsh words.

Sources tell FOX 35 that Casey Anthony’s parents might not want to look at the letters. Apparently their daughter isn't very kind to them.
    "Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not turn from it.”
    Proverbs 22:6

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Casey Anthony bashes parents in jailhouse letters, WESH says
    posted by halboedeker on April, 6 2010 12:43 PM

Can Casey Anthony spell?

We should know soon when her jailhouse letters are released this afternoon. WESH-Channel 2, WKMG-Channel 6 and WFTV-Channel 9 previewed the release on noon newscasts.

“We know what’s not going to be in them: a confession,” WKMG’s Tony Pipitone said.

Read on here:
    http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...wesh-says.html
    Last edited by JBean; 04-06-2010 at 01:39 PM. Reason: copyright 10% only please and thank you for your hard work!

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

516 pages. I'm already annoyed and pizzed and I've only read the first page!!!!

http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069066.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    516 pages. I'm already annoyed and pizzed and I've only read the first page!!!!

http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069066.pdf
    Make that the first sentence!

-Si vis pacem, para bellum.

-Senatus Populus Que Romanus

-Why is it, if you help someone get away with a crime before they are arrested you are an accomplice...but if you help them get away with a crime after they are arrested you are a defense attorney?

I haven't even started reading and I know they are going to be making people angry and frustrated.

Please refrain from name calling and bashing! Expressing your feelings is allowed, but we need to focus on the information.

Thank you all! Now I'm going to start reading.

OMG she says she's afraid of bugs. Ha! Can't wait for the forensic entomology testimony at her trial.

"In order to have life we must lose our old lives so that we may be reborn."

First page, first thought........THIS IS CONTRIVED.

roflmao ... she said people think she looks like Alyssa Milano.
    Back to lurking mode.

She mentioned Caylee in the first page I read one time, but it was "Cays" and in reference to Jessie not being her biological father.

I am so sorry Caylee.

Her handwriting is hard to read.

She says Lee used to come into her room and feel her breasts...when she told her Mom she said she was lying.

WOW she doesn't like Italians...I am now PERSONALLY offended.
    -Si vis pacem, para bellum.

-Senatus Populus Que Romanus

-Why is it, if you help someone get away with a crime before they are arrested you are an accomplice...but if you help them get away with a crime after they are arrested you are a defense attorney?

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast