1181 users online (190 members and 991 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.

2010.02.10 - 2010.03.15 ~Robyn Adams's Transcript

<div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

Haven't read the letters themselves yet, but WOW to the report.

She's cooked.

Holy moly... who made the SA mad?? They're just laying it all out there today!! I wasn't expecting THIS much... look at all the transcripts!!

Robyn confirms what we were told about Casey's reaction to Caylee being found. She says it was the first time she had seen her afraid. Also, she mentions the Blanchard Park search & how different her reaction was to that search. She said it wasn't Caylee & giggled about it.

I'm gonna stop right here so I do not say something that will get me in trouble but please know that I am VERY angry about all I have read today.

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Even though most of what Robyn says may be true, it will be difficult to sell it to the jury. She is a convicted felon possibly looking for a lesser sentence in exchange for her information. I really wish that everything she said was in the letters, that would have been pretty concrete.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

O.k., so in this transcript, Robyn didn't say that Casey told her she used chloroform on Caylee like it says in the summary (page 3):

Anthony would give Caylee "stuff" to make her sleep. Anthonly and Adams discussed chloroform and Anthony stated she used to give Caylee "antihistamines or something" to make her sleep. Caylee would have a hard time taking naps, because she was afraid of "missing out on something." [Casey] used the phrase "know her out" in reference to medicating Caylee to help her sleep. Anthony would always like to have her days free.
    What a witch!!! I know we all expected she had done this. What about reading her a book or singing to her, so she would fall asleep? Oh wait, that would require a mothering instinct.

I could see Casey talking about drugging Caylee with Robyn. Robyn was a drug dealer for crying out loud. I'm sure they had a lot of conversations about drugs.

If our prison guards and our attorneys(i am talking to YOU Jose) show no respect for the very law that they are supposed to be protecting and keeping, then how will the felons ever change? You have guards sneaking visits between inmates which is prohibited, and then you have Jose, passing contraband letters between Casey and the Anthony family when he knows good and well it is against the rules...
    Last edited by magic-cat; 04-06-2010 at 08:10 PM. Reason: sp

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    Even though most of what Robyn says may be true, it will be difficult to sell it to the jury. She is a convicted felon possibly looking for a lesser sentence in exchange for her information. I really wish that everything she said was in the letters, that would have been pretty concrete.
    I wish it was in the letters too but I would believe her based on who Casey is not on the messenger in this case. I envision Casey doing and saying all of it if Casey were more likable I would have a harder time with it.

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    Holy moly... who made the SA mad?? They're just laying it all out there today!! I wasn't expecting THIS much... look at all the transcripts!!
    Holy Moly is right!!! Why is everybody bothering with the letters with all the information is in these transcripts - talk about bombshells! Incredible! Slamdunk ......I just got the chills reading them.

WOW!

Didn't Robyn's own lawyer tell her before she testified that these letters were of no use to HER case - that is Robyn's case. So Robyn knew she was going to get NO legal compensation for what she was testifying to. And she actually comes across honestly I thought.

I think they may not be able to use the letters, but use her actual testimony as a witness in court.

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Didn't Robyn's own lawyer tell her before she testified that these letters were of no use to HER case - that is Robyn's case. So Robyn knew she was going to get NO legal compensation for what she was testifying to. And she actually comes across honestly I thought.

I think they may not be able to use the letters, but use her actual testimony as a witness in court.
    I'm not saying I don't believe her, it's the jury believing her that I'm afraid of.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

I'm not saying I don't believe her, it's the jury believing her that I'm afraid of.
    In real court, do they ask inmates what consideration they were given for their testimony? Because Robyn can honestly reply "nothing". And the police who took her testimony felt she was being forthright. Good enough for me - I say bring her to court and let her testify.

In regards to Robyn being a credible witness. Being a drug dealer is one thing, being a neglectful, uncaring murderer is a whole other ballgame.

the restaurant at the end of the universe
    Defense might respond with Robyn's letter:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069597/detail.html

p.13682, 13683, 13684 ..excerpt follows:

"This may be my only way out of prison sooner than my expected term."

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast